IGNORED

Commodore/Amiga Owner, show off your systems!

Polybius

I just wanted to start an owner and appreciation thread for Commodore and Amiga Computers, so go ahead and show off your commodores! Any kind of Commodore is welcome here, c64, 128, SX-64, CBM machines,VIC-20 PET 2001, etc. even though its technically not a computer, I'll accept pics of the Commodore 64GS and Amiga CD32 Game consoles as well!

Ill Start :

My rarest machine: SX 64!

gallery_23828_369_284002.jpggallery_23828_369_307566.jpggallery_23828_369_695222.jpg

My VIC- 20

gallery_23828_369_682820.jpg

and My C64C

gallery_23828_369_585349.jpg

and the 1541 Floppy Drive.

gallery_23828_369_17250.jpg

gallery_23828_369_406668.jpg

And last, but not least, the Monitor!

gallery_23828_369_165222.jpg

I also have a Datassette drive and 2 printers, Mp-802 and Mp-803 , but no pics yet

Anyways, t there is my stuff, what about you?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

My girlfriend helped me clean up my unit as I was kinda stuck in a depressed mode of having moved in but not knowing what to do with all my shit. She came up with this position for my C64. We just used a crate and an old tv cabinet to get a rough idea. Not sure it's the best position because I won't get much light and I feel I want a bit of sunlight and it doesn't look right next to the cab. On the plus side, this is in my living room so with summer approaching I can have aircon (",)

The other position I can put it is in my games room. That is set up with consoles and it isn't a large room. But I figured out a neat way to have it set up in the cupboard! Neat, and some nice natural light from outside. For some reason I want natural light when I finally get serious with the Commie.but no aircon in that room...

post-10479-0-67562900-1506346980_thumb.jpg

Edited by danny_galaga
  • Like 1

My Vic 20. It has currently attached to it a 32k expansion cart, a sd2iec, a datasette, a 3 slot userport expansion, a WiModem, and a Vic-1525 dot matrix printer (it sits underneath the table on a shelf.) I also replaced the power supply with a Ray Carlson PSU.

Nice setup! That ZX81 is in danger of being swept off the desk by the awesome VIC!

The ONE thing I do not miss about the "Classic Computer Era" are all the cords (electrical and otherwise) that one has to hide. I mean really, how many power strips do we use on our classic computers?

The power strip in the pic where I had my TI, Apple ][+ and C64 (among other systems and consoles) hooked to, I made in school. Was a shop project… bent the metal, stamped out or drilled the holes, painted, baked… then assembled the outlets and affixed the power cord. L0VED this power strip for years and years before finally losing track of it. sigh DAMN! :(

post-13896-0-29083000-1507246095.jpg

@adam242: The 4032 was nice, but the low profile 2031 probably was the real icing of the cake. I hope you got a good offer, as those 2031-LP tend to be quite rare to find.

I think I let the system go for US$100. I know, I know... shoulda kept this one. I went through a 'purge' of anything non-Atari a few years back and this one one of the casualties.

• 10 months later...