IGNORED

7800 DevOS cart

gambler172

I do not know...there is some kind of battery and

the owner told me,that it was a HSC in early stage

That blue circle on the right hand side is actually a capasitor. This really looks like a bankswitchable sram dev cart my friend. I don't see how this could have anything to do with being a high score cart. I hope I'm wrong. I hope someone else can chime in with more information.

It doesn't work because you have to upload a game to it. If you have the DevOS BIOS installed in your 7800 you can upload a game from a PC that has a parallel port on it.

Dev_OS2.jpg

Mitch

I have been told,that it is incomplete....it does not work

when testing it....there is no screen appearing....

I have been told,that it is incomplete....it does not work

when testing it....there is no screen appearing....

Honestly Walter, I don't think that PCB even existed when the HSC was being worked on :( I'm sorry to say that looks like a homemade dev cart. You might want to get in touch with whoever you bought it from as I think you might have purchased it under false pretenses :(

Honestly Walter, I don't think that PCB even existed when the HSC was being worked on :( I'm sorry to say that looks like a homemade dev cart. You might want to get in touch with whoever you bought it from as I think you might have purchased it under false pretenses :(

Hi Shawn

i did not pay for it.It was part of a larger trade...i looked in my notices,i did long time ago.....there were

2 boards...both incomplete...one was a devcart...incomplete

and one a HSC only early WIP....i thought it was the one i posted...but this seemed to be wrong.....so it should be

the other one.....but like i said this board is nearly

blank....only little bit is on it.....

And an info for Mitch.......

i know,how to use a devcart....i have a modded system,

Shawn did it some years ago.......and one last time...

the board i posted is WIP and does NOTHING...

Hope this is clear enough now.......

maybe i post the 2nd board later and someone can say,

what it could have been.

I also have many other 7800 related items,which i do not know what they are for...if there is interest,i can post

pictures.....maybe Mitch,Shawn or CPUWIZ know more...

greetings Walter

I also have many other 7800 related items,which i do not know what they are for...if there is interest,i can post

pictures.....maybe Mitch,Shawn or CPUWIZ know more...

greetings Walter

Yes please do post the other stuff. It's always cool to see stuff like that. Even if you want to PM me what you have pictured I can try and help

you figure out what you have.

That is correct, it will not show anything until the game is uploaded. You have to mod your 7800 with a different BIOS to be able to use it.

Mitch

Hy my friend

hope you are not angry....but it is only a WIP,which does

not work.

At weekend,i post some 7800 related items,which i do not know,what it is.

greetings Walter

Mitch I would appreciate it to let folks know that I am a trusted seller n list me in your friend area, I did a deal with eonder007 and it in ptogress thanks to your help, Kissarmy82

This is a PM matter. Stop clogging up the forums with your spam trying to sell your warez. You have some cool shit for sure but put it in the marketplace, in one marketplace thread with all your for sale items in one place. That is the proper way to go about it. If you are looking for feedback for sales that goes in the feedback subforum. This isn't hard. Show some tact and follow the basic forum etiquette please.

You have some cool shit for sure.

Meh. Most are overpriced for their lack of uniqueness or unknown dates and uniqueness. No videos of anything. And the used car salesman rhetoric is getting old pretty fast. Yars, Food Fight and Moon Patrol had some interest for me, but the lack of info was unappealing.