IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

It looks as I just went shopping at Target. :)

Thank you LiqMat for doing this!

I've noticed the Targets in my area are not restocking these items, so far. You are probably one of the very few, if not the only one, in Europe to have these so you can resell them as VERY RARE on Ebay. LOL.

• Like 1

I've noticed the Targets in my area are not restocking these items, so far. You are probably one of the very few, if not the only one, in Europe to have these so you can resell them as VERY RARE on Ebay. LOL.

I've been informed that the Intv Brotherhood is working hard to quench the thirst of at least another one in Europe :)
  • Like 1

I've been informed that the Intv Brotherhood is working hard to quench the thirst of at least another one in Europe :)

Ok, now it's semi-rare. You'll have to take a $1000 off the starting bid. :-D

Edited by LiqMat

Thank you to the OP for posting this Thread and especially the picture of the Intellivision Mug UPC.

I had the UPC (6707-1116-9749) saved in my phone and had planned on having Target do a remote search of all the stores nearby. Turned out my daughter found the mug at another Target and picked it up for me. :-D

post-44150-0-88237900-1509241114_thumb.j

Oh and concerning the other post on the Pacman and Gameboy mugs at Kohls, also try Barnes Noble. :idea:

post-32065-0-99574200-1509979712_thumb.j

Edited by CRTGAMER
  • Like 1

Well, my water bottle broke today. A small drop to the floor broke the seal between the inner and outer pieces. I'll be able to glue it together, however I used it as an excuse to go back to Target and get another (plus coffee cup). The bottle struck the ground at the upper lip of the bottle, just under the screw cap, which broke the thin plastic connection.

Oh, for the non-USA people, I'm sure its worth telling Santa if you want a mug or bottle.

Well, my water bottle broke today. A small drop to the floor broke the seal between the inner and outer pieces. I'll be able to glue it together, however I used it as an excuse to go back to Target and get another (plus coffee cup). The bottle struck the ground at the upper lip of the bottle, just under the screw cap, which broke the thin plastic connection.

Oh, for the non-USA people, I'm sure its worth telling Santa if you want a mug or bottle.

My bottle feels pretty cheap too, but I'm fine keeping it as an unused collectible. If I ever find a mug (struck out again today), I'll be drinking coffee out of it while I play Intellivision :)

• Like 1

Anyone still need a water bottle? Like in the next 15 min? There's one at the Target I'm at.

Edit: If you're interested and in the area, here's the store that has the bottle:

Target @ 3400 Green Mountcrossing Dr, Shiloh, IL 62269-7277

It's about 15-20mi east of St. Louis on the Illinois side.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Well, a water bottle recently sold on eBay for $25 plus shipping and there's a mug up right now for $30 shipped free:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2633516739661?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=263351673966&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (bottle)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2325840296661?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=232584029666&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (mug)

We knew it would happen eventually. Not me. I don't even have a mug anymore because all you people stole them from me. LOL

Actually I drink Cafix now. It's "the closest thing to the real thing". My wife runs when I drink the "real thing" because I do this:

• Like 4

We knew it would happen eventually.

Yeah, on one hand they were kinda overpriced in the first place, but on the other hand they were/are pretty limited in availability and considering they're officially licensed Intellivision products I'd say globally there's a decent market for these... At least enough to sell a few for $30 on eBay. Many collectors probably never knew these existed and I think only one of each have ever sold on eBay.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the mug or water bottle recently? :?

After the five Target run I did for everyone I checked back a month later in my area and none of them restocked. It looks to me like this was a very limited run as far as I can tell.

Edited by LiqMat