IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew - Campaign 2024

playazclub

So this will be coming out but the timeline is still fluid. Couple details to give so far -

- political choices will be more serious (adult oriented) and have real world applications

- 6-10 minigames whose difficulty is based on the party you choose...

- Difficulty setting will be selected based on the election year you want to run (so for instance, a republican candidate in an 84 scenario would be very easy, in 2000, moderate, 2008, difficult)

- SGM required

There's so much that's planned for this game but I don't want to put the cart before the horse just yet and promise anything that cant be delivered - I just want to get some interest going...

Thoughts are welcome.

post-32738-0-38879500-1513074998_thumb.jpg

post-32738-0-43474900-1513075282_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I cannot wait for the game, it sounds awesome! I hope you put in chaotic events like civil unrest, party extreme polarization, and even presidential shenanigans or of propaganda that cause all kinds of chaos!

I think this game can be so much fun, I am super interested in your design. Let us know if you need any ideas or direction.

Is it possible to have a multi colored cart? Like Blue and Red? If not can you take the back of a red cart and match it with the front of a blue one and vice versa?

Edited by imstarryeyed

I cannot wait for the game, it sounds awesome! I hope you put in chaotic events like civil unrest, party extreme polarization, and even presidential shenanigans or of propaganda that cause all kinds of chaos!

I think this game can be so much fun, I am super interested in your design. Let us know if you need any ideas or direction.

Is it possible to have a multi colored cart? Like Blue and Red? If not can you take the back of a red cart and match it with the front of a blue one and vice versa?

Yes, that is the goal to really make this a unique experience that has real world situations... So people rushing the stage and you have to beat them back is on the table as well as tweetstorms, government shutdowns, political posturing based on the state you're in...

With regards to carts, nothing is definitive yet, but there are planned some LE options..

Just make sure that if you're 'on one side' no matter what you do - you win!, but if on the 'other' side your lose!!!

HA HA HA - LOL

(NOT MEANT AS A POLITICAL COMMENT!!!! JUST HAVING FUN YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!!! - yeah me included :grin:

I want a LE cart!

Jeff31

• 3 months later...