IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

have you found any pac-man mugs? Which locations did you find the others at? I know i am a little late but i want to go hunting now.

You mean this? I've seen a few at Target. Those should not be as hard to find.

PM me if interested. I bought all 3.

Willing to trade for a Robot Rubble or League of Light. Keyboard Component accepted only if the tape drive works. Unicorn blood also accepted but only if properly refrigerated.

I'm still trying to find one locally, but let me know if you have any trouble unloading them. I haven't had much luck and have probably made 12-14 visits to 5-6 Targets since all this started.

No worries. Glad you were able to find homes for them! I'm going to hit Targets hard this week. I will find one :)

As some have said. Look in the retro console area, the themed items area where other mugs are like Harry Potter, etc. Target has like three areas with themed mugs in them. I have found the INTV mugs in those areas scattered before. Each store can be different. I was looking at the Ren & Stimpy drinking glasses pretty hard the other day. LOL

Some naughty people snort coke, some thirsty people drink Coke, but me? I get to to chew on it thanks to Intymike. Cheers to all and have a wonderful Christmas.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 2

Ok, so my last post was a little too carbonated. Intymike wins coolest Intellivision AtariAge member of the year award for sending me some seriously awesome German treats. The Happy Cola gummies are full of super win my friend. I will be ordering more of those very shortly. LOL Thanks for the Christmas present.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I've never had an Intellivision. I probably only go into Target about about once every 12-18 months... but I love coffee cups! I'll have to check my store on the way home from work tomorrow.

I wonder if it's possible for some hobby guy to make variants of these on their own? Can you imagine how many classic computers and game platforms here on AtariAge could be made available? I'd love a TI one!