IGNORED

New house, new beginnings

Opry99er

You're on a lake, you get to enjoy change of seasons, and the location is rich in history. You've done very well, indeed, for your family, for yourself. Maximum respect.

You are in a launching off point for adventures in greater Wisconsin and the upper midwest. For now, you have the luxury of time to discover those opportunities. Cedarburg, Port Washington, Elkhart Lake, and the EAA fly-in are close by. Canoecopia (March, in Madison), NHAL state forest, and Copper Falls are easy drives. The Apostle Islands and the Boundary Waters are not too far beyond.

Welcome, and best regards,

R.

Much obliged!! We love this place. I hope we never have to leave here. As you said, much history. I spent this weekend up in Green Bay ice fishing. :) I might post pictures later.

It is truly one of the coolest places I've ever been, and I get to live here. Amazing

Indeed! I'm waiting to see how things play out, as a Seahawks fan. (They didn't deserve the playoffs this year, IMO.) I'm good with most anyone winning who hasn't won a Superbowl before, which includes everyone in NFC this year except the Saints.

AFC-side I just don't want the Steelers or Patriots to get another one. I could live with the Jags or Titans winning but I'd be surprised if either reaches the Superbowl.