IGNORED

HSC Season 9 - Game 5 - Tropical Trouble (read scoring)

I agree, hanky luck on 0.6 is the only way to pass it. I find myself angrily yelling at the girl to just drop the damn hanky already but usually I'm clobbered by lava before it happens. And then on the few times I have got to the bridge, I'm so shellshocked from 0.6 that I pretty much immediately get bonked on the head before I can even orientate myself, haha. I so do much better at the easier levels.

20180116 180657

• Like 3

I agree, hanky luck on 0.6 is the only way to pass it. I find myself angrily yelling at the girl to just drop the damn hanky already but usually I'm clobbered by lava before it happens. And then on the few times I have got to the bridge, I'm so shellshocked from 0.6 that I pretty much immediately get bonked on the head before I can even orientate myself, haha. I so do much better at the easier levels.

Lol

So Funny lol

I feel your pain brother!!

Going to try a few more games hopefully shortly.

We will suffer together.

Welcome back !!!

Cheers

I looked it up from last contest: 10 Runs. The old record is 18.7, which is a lot of luck as well, but we are already close to see at least the red mountain and I am quite sure it will show up in this contest.

cool, was going to play a few games this afternoon but I got sidetracked.. lol

As I said, we will see a red mountain. I guess its unfair to complain, because I had a lot of luck to get so far, but I am still a bit sad about not hitting two red mountains, because I entered 19.7 with 5 lifes left (6 is the maximum). So close, so close :(

But well, I beat my own record of 18.7, so its at least something.

post-35236-0-65754600-1516486490_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

By the way, I want to ask you if we should remove the points-clause in the scoring? The original scoring said if two players share the same stage the lower score wins, I just took it from the last competition. But now I am not sure if there is any sense. Camping isnt giving you any advantage, so if you want to stay hours in Stage 0.1 feel free for doing it.

Unfortunatly I was too focused, so I have not paid attention when I won the bridge with 6 lifes. Since there is no 7th life to gain you maybe rewarded with points. As I said: Its just a possibility, I have really not paid attention to that. But if its like that in fact the better score will maybe the better run, because you lost fewer lifes early on.

In short: I am not sure if its fair to put the score in consideration for the ranking. But I made the rules at the beginning and so I wont change them if you think it would be wrong.

If we would remove the scoring-clause two players with the game progress will get the same rank and same points.

Edited by Ignorama