IGNORED

Only for European or Australian Collectors!

Intymike

it's a MUST

honestly i didn't knew it didn't works on PAL systems until.... (LTO Flash!)

last week i liked to try it out (stupid me can't read symbols, of course it shows a big red "PAL" sign in LUI) and i thought "sad".

this offer is like telepathy.

i didn't played it very often but of course i like it, i like anything space related from Invaders to "Phoenix"

no that wouldn't have changed my decision for the inty, my decision was based on the fact that it was the most sophisticated system, however blocky the graphics are i knew already then a game lives not from stunning graphics. of course i like them and still the running man is something cool, something leading, he beated a simple sprite based animation by far, runs around the head of "mario" twice and kicks him in the ass

in most of the old arcade space shooters i'm not really good with the exclusion of "phoenix" and "moon cresta", just because i played them very often - before i bought me a intellivision.

of course there is a reason why i renamed "pioneer" to "phoenix" (in between i chose "sputnik" which is still to see in the game in truthful dimensions) and not only because it should resurrect the LUA scripted models.

i'm no collector, but you can be sure it will be played (we have to keep those trons busy).

and no question to play whatever it might be on the real hardware is...

..like unprotected sex.

a month or two ago i watched a clip of a collector who liked to explain why he don't plays emulated. his reasons are obvious apart from collecting it's just not the same and yes you play less attentive emulated, but he explained himself very long and didn't came to the point in 20 minutes, so i commented "playing on the real hardware is like unprotected sex, it's the real thing".

sometimes it makes me a little mad, because some i guess feel it's their good right to play everything emulated, i'm the least who will argue but it really goes to far because some seem to have no limits.

whatever possibilities modern computers and the web might offer, most i play i owned already, or played it very often and i like to replay it

apart from that some call it "retro" if they play a five year old game... (ok if i'm 14).

wow, when did i joined "pioneer"? 2008? 2009? what year do we have?? - damned!

but well if i can convince ppl that it's far better to pay for play, even if that's just a little fee for the effort then i reached the goal - in long or in short terms.

"every artist likes to live from his art"

(but laws are no art)

@lathe26

telepathy!

may the force be with you

Edited by Gernot

I thought this was your shortest comment ever. Then I opened the "spoiler"...

Lol , I thought the same thing and then wham !!!!

I should of known better. Lol

But all good, got to love that passion that's for sure.

Cheers.

:)

Edited by m-crew

it's a MUST

last week i liked to try it out (stupid me can't read symbols, of course it shows a big red "PAL" sign in LUI) and i thought "sad".

this offer is like telepathy.

i didn't played it very often but of course i like it, i like anything space related from Invaders to "Phoenix"

no that wouldn't have changed my decision for the inty, my decision was based on the fact that it was the most sophisticated system, however blocky the graphics are i knew already then a game lives not from stunning graphics. of course i like them and still the running man is something cool, something leading, he beated a simple sprite based animation by far, runs around the head of "mario" twice and kicks him in the ass

in most of the old arcade space shooters i'm not really good with the exclusion of "phoenix" and "moon cresta", just because i played them very often - before i bought me a intellivision.

of course there is a reason why i renamed "pioneer" to "phoenix" (in between i chose "sputnik" which is still to see in the game in truthful dimensions) and not only because it should resurrect the LUA scripted models.

i'm no collector, but you can be sure it will be played (we have to keep those trons busy).

and no question to play whatever it might be on the real hardware is...

..like unprotected sex.

a month or two ago i watched a clip of a collector who liked to explain why he don't plays emulated. his reasons are obvious apart from collecting it's just not the same and yes you play less attentive emulated, but he explained himself very long and didn't came to the point in 20 minutes, so i commented "playing on the real hardware is like unprotected sex, it's the real thing".

sometimes it makes me a little mad, because some i guess feel it's their good right to play everything emulated, i'm the least who will argue but it really goes to far because some seem to have no limits.

whatever possibilities modern computers and the web might offer, most i play i owned already, or played it very often and i like to replay it

apart from that some call it "retro" if they play a five year old game... (ok if i'm 14).

wow, when did i joined "pioneer"? 2008? 2009? what year do we have?? - damned!

but well if i can convince ppl that it's far better to pay for play, even if that's just a little fee for the effort then i reached the goal - in long or in short terms.

"every artist likes to live from his art"

(but laws are no art)

@lathe26

telepathy!

may the force be with you

Here on the forums (no, I did not search for it) there is a modified .cfg file to use with the .bin format of this ROM. Using that .cfg, you can play on PAL systems. The 'LUI' will make it really easy to put that on your LTO Flash.

1. Make a copy of the .bin format of the ROM (for example, dreadnaught-pal.bin)
  2. Make a text file named dreadnaught-pal.bin in the same directory as that .bin file from step 1
  3. Put the modified .cfg contents in that file
  4. Add that file to LUI, then your menu, the update the cart
  5. Enjoy!

update

Let's start the list:

1. reserved (my copy ;) )

2. intellivotion (2)

3. Intellivisioner

4. Oscar G.

5. Spadafermo51 (2)

6. scalpel

7. Ignorama

8. mft377

9. O.P.

10. Gernot (if you really want it, because the rom is for free, it's just a collectors thingy)

11. RayXambeR

12. Marco Miccoli

backlist

1. Humblejack

2. cmart604

3. Steve Jones

4. KylJoy (2)

5. JasonlikesINTV

6. Eric7100

7. intvsteve

Here on the forums (no, I did not search for it) there is a modified .cfg file to use with the .bin format of this ROM. Using that .cfg, you can play on PAL systems. The 'LUI' will make it really easy to put that on your LTO Flash.

1. Make a copy of the .bin format of the ROM (for example, dreadnaught-pal.bin)
  2. Make a text file named dreadnaught-pal.bin in the same directory as that .bin file from step 1
  3. Put the modified .cfg contents in that file
  4. Add that file to LUI, then your menu, the update the cart
  5. Enjoy!

I searched but could not find these files. Anyone?

I searched but could not find these files. Anyone?

The cfg file info can be found here. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/intvprog/conversations/messages/5169

Copy and paste the following into a text file. Rename the file to be the same as your dreadnaught factor bin file but with a .cfg file extension. Keep the two files together in the same folder or convert them to a .rom file.

[mapping]

$0000 - $1FFF = $5000 ; map first 8k to $5000 - $6FFF

[memattr]

$D000 - $D0FF = ROM 16

[macro]

@p 5cb5 734a

@p d000 02b8

@p d001 d009

@p d002 0240

@p d003 0100

@p d004 0040

@p d005 0240

@p d006 0101

@p d007 0220

@p d008 72c6

@p d009 02b8

@p d00a 5ca9

@p d00b 0240

@p d00c 0100

@p d00d 0040

@p d00e 0240

@p d00f 0101

@p d010 0220

@p d011 bffd

Edited by mr_me

update

Let's start the list:

1. reserved (my copy ;) )

2. intellivotion (2)

3. Intellivisioner

4. Oscar G.

5. Spadafermo51 (2)

6. scalpel

7. Ignorama

8. mft377

9. O.P.

10. Gernot (if you really want it, because the rom is for free, it's just a collectors thingy)

11. RayXambeR

12. Marco Miccoli

13. alexpace

14. lorenzogino69

backlist

1. Humblejack

2. cmart604

3. Steve Jones

4. KylJoy (2)

5. JasonlikesINTV

6. Eric7100

7. intvsteve

8. ThunderDunks

Italia has woken up. ;)

it's a MUST

If you use this as the Dreadnaught Factor's config file, it should play on PAL on LTO Flash.

[mapping]
$0000 - $1FFF = $5000               ; map first 8k to $5000 - $6FFF

[memattr]
$D000 - $D0FF = ROM 16

[macro]
@p 5cb5 734a
@p d000 02b8
@p d001 d009
@p d002 0240
@p d003 0100
@p d004 0040
@p d005 0240
@p d006 0101
@p d007 0220
@p d008 72c6
@p d009 02b8
@p d00a 5ca9
@p d00b 0240
@p d00c 0100
@p d00d 0040
@p d00e 0240
@p d00f 0101
@p d010 0220
@p d011 bffd

The LTO Flash GUI will apply the patch when it sends the ROM down.