IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 4 ~ Beamrider

Vocelli

I'd like to do better, but for some reason I choke whenever the Sector Sentinel appears and momentarily forget how to fire torpedoes. Up, dammit, push up!

Beamrider: 18378

post-56474-0-49792800-1517772216_thumb.png

…And if my speech seems slurred it may be because RealSports Football has given me a RealSports Concussion.

RealSports Football: 23-16

post-56474-0-52714800-1517772221_thumb.png

Good for you guys that figured out Real Sports Football, but for the life of me, I can't complete a pass. This game is terrible and not worth the time and effort today. If I get back to it and score a touchdown, I'll post, but don't count on it. I'm done "Programming Plays." My time will be going into Beamrider this week.

Edited by Sneakyturtleegg

First score: 49,968

I wish to dedicate this score to the memory of my father, who enjoyed watching me play this game as well as watching football. He was the greatest father in the whole wide world. No one could be a better father than him.

I hope you're enjoying the Super Bowl up in Heaven, Dad. Know that I will always love you.

IN MEMORY,

Robert Eldred Adair - December 5th, 1941-February 19th, 2010.

post-1653-0-77510600-1517784321_thumb.png

• Like 8

Can someone tell me what the trick is to landing a successful pass in RealSports Football?

I'm not able to ask your question because I'm TERRIBLE at this sport game. Although there are NO bonus points for the best tips on 2600 NEW HSC, we are asking for Deteacher tips.

Ah, speaking in sports, Ice Hockey will be my STRONG suggestion for the next week of this HSC by special reason: next Friday the 2018 Winter Olympic Games will start in PyeongChang, South Korea.

EDIT: PM sent to Deteacher. TIPS are extremely necessary because RealSports Football is NEW on 2600 HSC.

Edited by oyamafamily

Can someone tell me what the trick is to landing a successful pass in RealSports Football?

I do not whats the technique of someone else but the technique I use is when I am in possesion of the ball i always do a goal or punt kick ( press the button three times two before the whistle and one more after ) to get as near as possible the goal area, after that the computer will have the ball and always go in the first play for wing move thats the one I block, after that I let the computer try a pass, so I cover the runner and try to intercept the pass and get closer to the goal area after that I try to score by tackling the opponent in goal area or doing a field kick ( If you are lucky sometimes you can score a 50 yard goal ), I hope I was clear in my explanation.