IGNORED

Mini Intellivision consoles (3D printed)

Rev

That Shapeway company makes all kinds of mini props like planes and tanks for all sorts of table-top mass RPG's. The detail is incredible for such a tiny scale, so I can imagine how good that Intv model will be. Just pricey especially for those of us in NA, but you get what you pay for.

That Shapeway company makes all kinds of mini props like planes and tanks for all sorts of table-top mass RPG's. The detail is incredible for such a tiny scale, so I can imagine how good that Intv model will be. Just pricey especially for those of us in NA, but you get what you pay for.

I wonder if they make available their program or file to make your own? Probably not.

But yes, they are kinda cool.

How big do you think a 1:6 scale model of an Intv will be? Size of a quarter or maybe a 1/2 dollar? Would have been nice to have something next to it to scale it against.

I think Shapeway is like an Alibaba or Amazon mass market seller for miniatures. You could ask the individual vendor but I think you're right that they probably won't release the program. By the looks of it, they use a real high-quality printer and material.

• Like 1

I ordered a 3D print from Shapeways and it took forever to get. When i finally did, the print lines were so bad it was essentially garbage. After I complained they said they couldn't do it any better but they had it advertised as smoothed polished finish. So I'm going to try this https://www.matterhackers.com/store/l/polymaker-polysher/sk/MMK8EQZZ?rcode=GAT9HR&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8tHCnOe12QIVFCOBCh31jQi1EAQYASABEgLcrvD_BwE