IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

I've never had an Intellivision. I probably only go into Target about about once every 12-18 months... but I love coffee cups! I'll have to check my store on the way home from work tomorrow.

I wonder if it's possible for some hobby guy to make variants of these on their own? Can you imagine how many classic computers and game platforms here on AtariAge could be made available? I'd love a TI one!

DuckDuckGo the phrase "design your own coffee mug"... first link or two even show options that have no minimum order, but I bet you could get a price break on several if you get some from the TI group to go in on them. I've already got enough coffee mugs, else I'd be interested. :)

DuckDuckGo the phrase "design your own coffee mug"... first link or two even show options that have no minimum order, but I bet you could get a price break on several if you get some from the TI group to go in on them. I've already got enough coffee mugs, else I'd be interested. :)

Yeah, I'll check. Places like Vistaprint make coffee cups too, but I want a custom one that changes when it's hot.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like most stores are stocking tons of Pac Man, Tetris, and the occasional box-less Space Invaders mugs. I'm still coming up dry on Intellivision mugs, so if anyone sees an extra one I'd probably buy it from you.

Picked up one of those box-less Space Invaders mugs and am using it at work. It's pretty darn cool.

• Like 2

I think I might try to scoop up another mug if I can find one.. I've been using mine for coffee since I got it and the lettering is starting to crack from use/heat. Nothing has chipped off... Yet.

I meant to take a pic and post it. Just be aware, they're better suited for decoration vs actual use.

I think I might try to scoop up another mug if I can find one.. I've been using mine for coffee since I got it and the lettering is starting to crack from use/heat. Nothing has chipped off... Yet.

I meant to take a pic and post it. Just be aware, they're better suited for decoration vs actual use.

Well that sux. Stays in the box then.

You didn't run it through the dishwasher, correct? Just curious because that seems awfully quick for it to start falling apart.

Edited by LiqMat

Correct. Hand washing only.

It does suck, because that is my favorite mug I own :(

oh well. My girlfriend warned me about that too and she totally called that one.. I figured I'd take my chances though. It's ok, it still looks okay but I just gotta be extra careful with it now and try to avoid heat.

it's made in China. That's typical :/

but it's very nice on the shelf, isn't it?

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 1