IGNORED

Werewolves & Wanderers (New XB Game)

Opry99er

Wish I had a hundred bucks to drop on a 50 pack of DSDD 3.5" and a 50 pack of DSDD 5.25" disk just to hoard and keep - I think those would last me the rest of my life on this planet. considering i still have blanks from the last 10 pack I ordered of 5.25" disks over a year ago. :)

(This is why I can't have nice things.......without permissions) lol

Edited by Sinphaltimus

Wish I had a hundred bucks to drop on a 50 pack of DSDD 3.5" and a 50 pack of DSDD 5.25" disk just to hoard and keep - I think those would last me the rest of my life on this planet. considering i still have blanks from the last 10 pack I ordered of 5.25" disks over a year ago. icon_smile.gif

(This is why I can't have nice things.......without permissions) lol

I thought this at one point, and finally last year I used the last of the 100 pack of 3.5" hd disks I bought at compUSA for 19.95 plus 20$ instant rebate..should have bought as many as I could carry..sigh I just ordered 100 5.25" disks so I don't have to worry about them for a few more years ;)

Greg

• Like 1

The entire first batch of orders has been shipped!!! In the next week, I will try to put together the last small lot of 8 or so and will open it back up to orders. I have tracking numbers for all domestic orders. If you would like your tracking number, shoot me a message.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order. I sincerely hope you enjoy the game!!

post-24953-0-86140400-1518726223_thumb.jpeg

• Like 9

Hey Vorticon. It is possible I wasn't super clear initially, so I apologize. The pre-ordering process was to make sure I knew how many to produce. Once the pre-ordering stopped, I opened up the ordering process in Post #65 with a link to pay. I was tracking the number of packages left and gave an update in Post #85 that we were running low. Then they all sold.

The good news is that I have enough materials to make just a few more. :) Since you were on the pre-order list, you have priority (along with a few others from the pre-order list who didn't get in on the first batch) . :D

Thanks, buddy. I'll send you a direct PM this time when your copy is available.

65 85

Hey Vorticon. It is possible I wasn't super clear initially, so I apologize. The pre-ordering process was to make sure I knew how many to produce. Once the pre-ordering stopped, I opened up the ordering process in Post #65 with a link to pay. I was tracking the number of packages left and gave an update in Post #85 that we were running low. Then they all sold.

The good news is that I have enough materials to make just a few more. :) Since you were on the pre-order list, you have priority (along with a few others from the pre-order list who didn't get in on the first batch) . :D

Thanks, buddy. I'll send you a direct PM this time when your copy is available.

65 85

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

So it appears there might be some goofy artifacting on some of the diskettes I sent out. The RESET program on there (not part of the main program) has two odd characters in line 1020. This may have happened in copying or duplication. ((Sigh))

Line 120 has an error, just load the program, LIST line 1020, and erase the ;A and your RESET program should work just fine.

Weird.

• Like 1