IGNORED

Werewolves & Wanderers (New XB Game)

Opry99er

Yes. I think I know what I need to do next (after dying two more times).

I was pretty excited the last time when I made it to the first floor and through several rooms. In my mind, I was running full speed for the door out, but it was just another room, to another room, to...my death. :(

Buuut... not tonight. Gotta wrap up and go spend time with my handler.

Edited by Sinphaltimus
  • Like 1

Yes. I think I know what I need to do next (after dying two more times).

I was pretty excited the last time when I made it to the first floor and through several rooms. In my mind, I was running full speed for the door out, but it was just another room, to another room, to...my death. :(

Buuut... not tonight. Gotta wrap up and go spend time with my handler.

i've the same responsibilities tonight ;-) depending on the weather i may get more TI time than usual tomorrow, lol

277? Wow!!! Are you losing in battle, or just running out of food? There are treasure caches about...

On that run, I got my @$$ handed to me by several surprises in a row. I had wishful thinking about a speed run outta there when I hit the first floor. No worries, it's a game, I have to figure out my strategy. And my strategy is this for my next play. - do not leave any room unexplored before descending....

Hey thanks a million, Airshack!!! Very glad you like the packaging!!

I certainly hope you enjoy the game just as much. It is my first attempt at an adventure-style game, but it wont be my last. I learned a ton about the genre and I look at the project as a whole and would have done many things very differently if I started over. I wanted to get this game out to gauge the appetite for home-spun independent adventures (not requiring the Adventure module) and to see if the game holds water.

I have started initial development on a much larger project... potentially multi-disk (we will see). It will be in the same vein as W&W, but much improved and more graphically appealing. I hope to have it done by the Faire, but no promises.

Again, I am thrilled to have these out in the hands of the folks who bought them. :)

Thanks so much for your purchase, Airshack!

sweet, dude!

how much playtime did that involve? ;)

Not really sure, don't want to give away any spoilers but I realized after some time that I forgot to do something and proceeded anyway, then I had to backtrack because of my mistake. It's not a terribly long time but it's solid, has its moments and sure as shit you need to be ready for somethings or its lights out.

• Like 1