IGNORED

Public Brand Software catalog / disks

bjbest60

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone has any Public Brand Software catalogs or disks available that they'd be willing to scan. PBS was a shareware distributor in the late '80s (maybe early '90s, too) and, from what I remember, sold disks at $5 each with various shareware and freeware titles. Pretty much all of my early PC games came from here. They sent out catalogs listing their wares, perhaps quarterly.

The odd thing is that the info online about them is fairly thin, even though I felt like they were a pretty ubiquitous company. (Maybe it's only because I was excited to get the new catalogs in the mail.)

I'd appreciate any info anyone might have, even if you don't have any physical artifacts. This forum seemed more appropriate than the "Gaming Publications" one, so my apologies if that would be a better place to ask.

I'm attaching the two images I could dig up on Google. Thanks.

post-39725-0-64800500-1519254466.jpeg

post-39725-0-67665500-1519254485.png

Awesome. That first link has a high-quality scan of one of their disks, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

I still can't find a good scan of a catalog anywhere, though. Does anyone have one? I'd love some photos or a scan of the cover and a few pages. I'd also love to own a physical copy, but I haven't been able to locate one for sale.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...