IGNORED

Werewolves & Wanderers (New XB Game)

Opry99er

Also, there are multiple scenarios that you can play... I have played the game 30 or 40 times now, and I can tell you that certain scenarios are more wicked than others. :)

Your game makes me miss this one on the Amiga.

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/the-faery-tale-adventure-book-i-n8

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

i finally had some time to sink into this after the WEEK FROM HELL here at the house (that's a topic for another thread) and i have some humble advice for fellow Novice adventurers:

* theres a BIG difference between option '5' and '6' in the store. ;)

* mapping is definitely a plus.

* i don't remember if it explicitly says in the manual, but input is accepted via caps letters. (i haven't dug out my manual since i got my game so i apologize if i glossed over this)

I've started mapping out the layout myself, though i've only managed to get a little ways into the second floor.

Thank you Owen for a really neat game!

• Like 1

if my updates to this post get annoying, feel free to tell me to stop, lol.

i was able to sink some more time into it- i managed to map out most of the 'visible' rooms in the castle all the way to the castle entrance. i suspect, however, there is some hidden stuff i haven't figured out yet :)

i bought a lot of bread. so much bread.

• Like 1

Seeing as I didn't want to "were" out my Werewolf cards (come on now that was cute) - I scanned mine in and created this - it prints easily on one 8x11 sheet. I wasn't going to share it (pirate it) but seeing as you posted photos of the originals, I'm guessing it's OK to?

post-47352-0-50672200-1519906809_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sinphaltimus
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I will have the last few copies made up by the end of the weekend and ready to ship. Those of you who were on the original pre-order list who did not get a copy on the first round, shoot me or arcadeshopper a PM so we can make sure you get a copy.

Thanks again, everyone. :)

• Like 2

I think Ive spoken with just about everyone who had an original pre-order now. These will be going on arcadeshopper.com some time in the next couple days.

Outside of the three people who were on the original list (who did not get one) there will be 4 packages available when Greg puts them up. First come, first served.

The below pic is the very last batch of this game that will ever be made, so if youd like an original copy, now would be a good time. :)

Thanks again, all.

post-24953-0-58136500-1522024627_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3