IGNORED

Nothing special

emkay

Hm... still no response for this tune. Seems all useless ;)

Where are the questions about:

"How to manage to get rid of the low volume resolution as done in this tune"

"How is it possible to resemble the waveforms that were needed to replay this as done in the tune"

"How is it possible to have this variations of sound in one tune without losing the focus of the arrangement"

and

"How is it possible to create all this at such a low CPU usage level"

The most perfect question about it, could be : What to do to have all the features available in a Tracker for POKEY, to make it easily available to interested musicians...

Yeah... no words can tell more than thousands of words ;)

The good point of it is that it is nothing "live saving" ... it's just fun to create the stuff.... It just causes some thoughts ;)

btw... did I mention that it play 4 channels most times ?

Hehe... again, something completely different.

The following tune is a 4 channel mod with dedicated samples. And as we might know, samples don't have a fixed frequency for notes. There are mostly harmonics, even using different notes.

Some hours ago , I had an idea...

If you like, it is a simulations of tone variations, to have still 4 channels and the needed frequency variations.

I couldn't handle listening to any of the rt -rtbass -rt4chn experiments all the way through, the cat and dog ran away and wouldn't come near it.... I had to turn them off, not only for the pets, but for me!

but the very last posted one rt3 with volume changes, I made it through and the cat came to look at it... I find that very strange..

Edited by _The Doctor__

• 3 weeks later...

The new library allows to play better with the limit of the main volume. In the "old" environment, I never used the basses that loud, without doubts about too much distortion.

Not much distortion in the main voice, is it ?

Imagine a car racing game, playing this while you "drive through the leveles" :)

200 pixel height?

Not having any luck - tried 3 different images, and terrible banding or lack of details on all of them. Found an image that might work, but then it's from a C64 game and would rather not do that.