IGNORED

The official METEORS thread - IntellivisionRevolution

Rev

Meteors , Killed off the dinosaurs which ended up becoming oil over time and oil produces petrol so in a way we are still track. ;) :)

Hmmm....

This could be a Meteors sequel.

The Dinosaurs could be roaming across the grass and forests avoiding falling Meteors. Also, rivers of oil could catch fire when hit by a "hot" Meteor adding obstacles for the Dinosaurs. :twisted:

• Like 2

Btw. Eric was banned from the forum for posting to many random stuff. :dunce:

What are petrol prices in Australia?

And...ehem...I can't wait to get my copy of Meteors...I really looking forward to this game.

Prices are all over the place depending on what type of petrol and where you live but typically at the moment around $1.40 per Litre.

Hey, did I just derail this train?

• Like 1

Meteors , Killed off the dinosaurs which ended up becoming oil over time and oil produces petrol so in a way we are still track. ;) :)

Except that oil isn't made from dinosaurs. It's the result of bacteria being converted by pressure and temperature into hydrocarbons deep beneath the Earth's surface.

And then a big meteor wiped out the dinosaurs. And we're back on topic. :)

• Like 1

Hmmm....

This could be a Meteors sequel.

The Dinosaurs could be roaming across the grass and forests avoiding falling Meteors. Also, rivers of oil could catch fire when hit by a "hot" Meteor adding obstacles for the Dinosaurs. :twisted:

Great game idea Utopia !!! with levels switching from Dinosaurse to Cavepeople ... lol

Prices are all over the place depending on what type of petrol and where you live but typically at the moment around $1.40 per Litre.

Hey, did I just derail this train?

Nope you just added a caboose or two to the train...

Except that oil isn't made from dinosaurs. It's the result of bacteria being converted by pressure and temperature into hydrocarbons deep beneath the Earth's surface.

And then a big meteor wiped out the dinosaurs. And we're back on topic. :)

But does bacteria not need an organic host like the dead dinosaurs to start this process...

crude oil [crude oil : Crude oil is formed from the remains of animals and plants that died and fell to the bottom of the sea. Their remains were covered by mud. As the sediment was buried by more sediment, it started to change into rock as the temperature and pressure increased.

Btw. Eric was banned from the forum for posting to many random stuff. :dunce:

On behalf of Eric7100 I make the following statement:

Eric was not banned for posting to many random stuff. He was banned because he tried to contact Rev in AtariAge threads, after he wouldn't reply to his emails or private messages.

What looks pretty similar to me. ;)

On behalf of Eric7100 I make the following statement:

Eric was not banned for posting to many random stuff. He was banned because he tried to contact Rev in AtariAge threads, after he wouldn't reply to his emails or private messages.

What looks pretty similar to me. ;)

Is he banned for life or will he get early parole for good behavior?

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 2

I recall hearing that Eric also created multiple AtariAge accounts which is against AA rules.

I think he was just trying to get back in. Not sure why he was banned.

On that note,the Intellivision could use all the collectors we still have,it is a pretty small group.

• Like 3

I recall hearing that Eric also created multiple AtariAge accounts which is against AA rules.

Yes but he only did that after getting banned. Something I find to be far too harsh compared to some of the garbage I've seen others get away with around here. I do not have a problem with the mods or any of the rules, otherwise I wouldn't post here, but the uneven application and enforcement of them shows poorly for the site in general. It's one bad mark on an overall amazing place.

But at the same time, nobody's perfect.