IGNORED

Night Stalker tips?

Hey gang, I can usually get to the Black Robot with yellow bullets, and as soon as my bunker gets destroyed its game over for me. Does anyone have any tips where to hangout in the maze so that maybe one day I can get to the invisible robot?. I welcome any suggestions :)

I usually try to stay in the lower left corner, Moving up and down and try to time the bullet to arrived on the right end side as soon as the robot comes out.

I usually have the time to shot it twice from that position and if I'm lucky the 3rd time.

If I don't have 3 bullets renaming when a robots comes out I waste the 1 or 2 bullets left and get a new gun. I don't like getting a gun with the robot following me!

post-25394-0-88142600-1528135837_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was at 78,200 with 2 hits on the black robot with 2!lives remaining. Just one more hit would have put me over 80,000 and Id finally get to that invisible robot......unfortunately my nerves got the best of me and thats all she wrote. Lol