IGNORED

Intellivision Baseball League 2018

tacrec

It was a tough game for four innings until the Bombers took advantage of sloppy Armada defense for three runs in the 5th. They hold on to win 3-0.

Armada have lost five in a row and lead the league in runs allowed with 16.

Bombers lead the league in runs scored with 14. This is the Bombers first win at home.

Edited by tacrec

Heh, well, part of the problem is that an outfield hit to the wall is still a single. I've rarely seen a double, partially because the runner is VERY chicken, if there is even a CHANCE of an out, he turns back to the previous base, no matter how far away the ball is. Also there are too many soft hits or bunts. Those are usually right to the pitcher and are almost a guaranteed out.

The River Raiders got a run walked in and some big hits in the 5th to take a 2-0 lead. The Spartans fought back with a run in the 6th but couldn't do much else. Raiders win 2-1 ending the Spartans four game win streak. Raiders now a half game out of first place.

Edited by tacrec

Mutants shoot down the Beamriders 2-0. Beamriders have lost five in a row, are winless at home and are out of the championship race for the first time in team history.

Mutants jump into first place with the win.

Edited by tacrec

Good game today! The River Raiders got some big hits in the 4th to get two runs. The Deadly Dogs battle back in the 6th to cut the lead to 2-1. The Raiders scored another run in the 9th on an error. The Dogs kept fighting in the 9th but came up short. Raiders win 3-2.

It was a tough game for four innings until the Bombers got some big hits to score two runs in the 5th inning. They hold on to shoot down the Spartans 2-0.

So here's what the championship race looks like as of now:

The Ghosts are on top of the Action Network, with the Mutants, Snakes and Smash all tied for second place.

The River Raiders are leading the Battle Network. Spartans are second, followed by the Bombers, Deadly Dogs and Armada.

It's going to be an interesting final weeks!

Good game today! It was 2-1 River Raiders at the end of the 2nd inning. Both teams added a run in the 5th to make it 3-2. The Raiders got runs in the 8th and 9th innings to pull away with the 5-2 win. The Raiders have won their 3rd in a row and are 1 game ahead of the Spartans. The Armada have now lost six in a row and are out of the championship race.

Just had a thought: I love the colors of the last Miami Heat Vice uniform. The Ghosts team can be pink and cyan instead of pink and yellow. I chose yellow because of Pac-Man, but there are no yellow ghosts, so this would be better anyway. I wish I thought of it sooner.

Of course then I'd need a different color other than cyan for the Snakes...

post-39269-0-71136900-1528152816_thumb.jpg

It was a tough game for 5 innings until the Ghosts got some big hits for a run in the 6th. Then came the bottom of the 9th. The Ghosts closer only threw two pitches: one for a hit and the next one for a WALK OFF HOME RUN! Snakes stun the Ghosts 2-1.

The Snakes jump into first place in the Action Network.

Edited by tacrec