IGNORED

Price surge for Intellivision Flashback Overlays?

Rev

Wow! Great service! I just got the overlay set I purchased back in December 2014, as promised by colormesticky -- plus, I got my new "Flashback Last 79," #20 or 79.

I was kept abreast of the processing of both orders with automatic notifications from Intellivision Production's ordering system, all the way through delivery. That was great! Good job guys! :thumbsup:

The "Flashback Last 79" came autographed by all the remaining BSRs. Too bad Mr. Robinson wasn't around to add his signature as well; but no worries, the Flashback I bought back in 2014 was autographed by him. So between this and the old one, I have the full set of signatures.

The "Last 79" package came with lots and lots of goodies, including some very funny comic books written and drawn by Keith Robinson. OMG! I've never actually read much of his cartoons before, but that "Making It" comic strip is hilarious! :lol:

Thank you to Karen (colormesticky) and Emily for their wonderful attention, to the entire crew at Intellivision Productions, Inc. for the great service and attention to detail, to Mr. Robinson for sharing his Intellivision passion with us, and to all the Blue Sky Rangers out there for keeping our childhood memories alive. :)

Stay blocky!

-dZ.

post-27318-0-27986900-1528369429.png

• Like 5

Jason, I mailed yours the same day, but it went in a stamped envelope. Hopefully you get it in the next day or so. Pardon the extra fancy ripped labels I stuck in too to hide the contents - I mailed from home, used what was on hand.

DZ, I'm glad it all got there safe and sound!

Here you go... the full loot:

attachicon.gifIMG_6292.JPG

And that's on top of the other two Intellivision Flashbacks I bought at Toys-R-Us a few years ago...

OMG! I'm a col.. a co... a c-c-col-collector! :o

Nice !!!! Lucky you :) Thanks for sharing those photo's DZ

I you want you can send them up my way this way I can take a closer look at them .. ;)

Jason, I mailed yours the same day, but it went in a stamped envelope. Hopefully you get it in the next day or so. Pardon the extra fancy ripped labels I stuck in too to hide the contents - I mailed from home, used what was on hand.

I just received them in the last day or so. Everything arrived safely. Thank you so much!

• Like 2

I just received them in the last day or so. Everything arrived safely. Thank you so much!

Package arrived today. To quote Andy from Parks & Rec: Awesomesauce!

Pics, or it didn't happen. :P