IGNORED

Sydney Hunter Part.2

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm still working on this! :)

Here's the Title Screen and the official title: Sydney Hunter & The Yucatan Jungle

Scheduled for 2019

'It's not over yet!''

hummm i should go get my copy of the fist games at your house before you release the part 2?

Edited by chart45

Awesome but still waiting on a rerelease of more boxed versions of Sacred Tribe. I was told "in a few weeks" about 2 months ago. I've checked the Collectorvision store every day so unless I blinked and they all sold out while I wasn't looking, this still hasn't happened. I know things move sloooooooooooowly in Homebrew Land but I'm beginning to worry I either missed it or it's not going to happen after all.

Awesome but still waiting on a rerelease of more boxed versions of Sacred Tribe. I was told "in a few weeks" about 2 months ago. I've checked the Collectorvision store every day so unless I blinked and they all sold out while I wasn't looking, this still hasn't happened. I know things move sloooooooooooowly in Homebrew Land but I'm beginning to worry I either missed it or it's not going to happen after all.

True

We've been alot busy since January and many projects/release has been postponed

Although, this is defintely going to happen

Many projects are ready to manufacture, we just need to find the time to get those done

In example, the SMS version of Sacred Tribe is completely done for more than a year now, and we're just about to finally release it

Same goes for the MSX version

• Like 1

I love the Sydney Hunter games. I think I own all of the released ones except the one for the C64. How many Sydney Hunter games were released? I'm looking forward to this.

- Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death - SNES (CV, MSX and SMS coming later)

(those 3 next games are part of the Maya Trilogy)

- Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe: INtv, CV, MSX, SMS, C64

- Sydney Hunter & The Yucatan Jungle: INtv, CV, MSX, SMS (Nothing released yet)

- Sydney Hunter & The Curse of the Mayan: Switch, XboxOne, PS4, Steam (Coming soon)

*Shrines of Peril is not considered as a ''real'' Sydney Hunter game