IGNORED

Laser Sharks

(With apologies to JasonlikesINTV) Enhance!

Mystery_Game.jpg

Are we seeing the MYSTERY homebrew here? If so, it appears to be a Coleco/CBS style design that is either in a gatefold box or one just as tall. Interesting :-o

EDIT: It also appears that the title of this game starts with letters ranging from SP to SU, alphabetically. Even more interesting :-o :-o

Edited by the1hatman
  • Like 3

Wow! that's a great homebrew collection :) :thumbsup:

Thanks! Trying to keep up on the intv homebrews :) hoping I can continue to! David's games are what gave me the homebrew bug to begin with. Homebrews used to not be of much interest to me as the sentimental factor wasn't there. But the repros of unreleased games got me going lol

(With apologies to JasonlikesINTV) Enhance!

Mystery_Game.jpg

Are we seeing the MYSTERY homebrew here? If so, it appears to be a Coleco/CBS style design that is either in a gatefold box or one just as tall. Interesting :-o

;) .......maybe?

It's not a intv box of hot peppers I can give that clue.

• Like 1

(...)

EDIT: It also appears that the title of this game starts with letters ranging from SP to SU, alphabetically. Even more interesting :-o :-o

(...)

It's not a intv box of hot peppers I can give that clue.

...uhm... I bet it's Spicy Raid

https://youtu.be/yTxwEpnteM4

:ponder:

• Like 2

Thanks! Trying to keep up on the intv homebrews :)

I see one that's missing... :ponder:

Oh wait, I mean I don't see one that's missing. Er... you are missing one I don't see?

Let's try one more time: There's one home-brew I don't see in your collection, which I think you are missing.

There. :grin:

-dZ.

UPDATE: Never mind, I think I see it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lol

Well I don't have them all, if that's what you mean :) I have your game though! Just a lot of glare on it :D

But maybe there are even more secret ones that I don't know about.....Lol who knows.

But I know I'm missing league of light and robot rubble. And the blix cart and some demo ones, the lock n chase variant, a couple other variants, etc.

Still waiting on the final Jr Pac too.

And my deep pockets pool still has the Christmas wrapping paper in with it that David wrapped it in so you can't see the spine for it.

Lol

Well I don't have them all, if that's what you mean :) I have your game though! Just a lot of glare on it :D

Yeah, that's the one, I saw it. I almost missed it with all that glare. I had to go by colour and the fact that it doesn't say "IntelligentVision" like the others surrounding it. :)

OK, then, I declare your collection complete. :grin:

-dZ.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the one, I saw it. I almost missed it with all that glare. I had to go by colour and the fact that it doesn't say "IntelligentVision" like the others surrounding it. :)

OK, then, I declare your collection complete. :grin:

-dZ.

Lol

Well I still thinks it's my favorite original homebrew dz ;)

As you probably know, it's Shark Week, and that makes it a perfect time to post the Laser Sharks game manual here.

attachicon.gifLaser-Sharks-IR-0034-cover.jpg

The full game is available at IntellivisionRevolution.com. Or get just the game ROM. Or the ever-popular empty box!

I just tried again, and PayPal puts up the same graphic. What gives?

post-7945-0-51429000-1532646963.png

Edited by JohnPCAE

• 2 months later...