IGNORED

c99

dhe

Indeed, the file C99_in_PC99_format.zip went missing.
This probably happened while moving to my new provider.
Checked my backups so far, but was not able to find it.

Before I do a lot more digging in my old backups; if anyone has downloaded the ZIP file before and has it at hand, then please send it to me so I can upload it again. Thx. ;-)

By the way, http://aa.ti994a.oratronik.de is not a website really. It's just a container for holding files, so you have to know the exact path (as referenced in the Development Resources thread).

Indeed, the file C99_in_PC99_format.zip went missing.

This probably happened while moving to my new provider.

Checked my backups so far, but was not able to find it.

Before I do a lot more digging in my old backups; if anyone has downloaded the ZIP file before and has it at hand, then please send it to me so I can upload it again. Thx. ;-)

By the way, http://aa.ti994a.oratronik.de is not a website really. It's just a container for holding files, so you have to know the exact path (as referenced in the Development Resources thread).

Here ya go: C99_in_PC99_format.zip

...lee

• Like 2

we are seeing corrupted files on some of these disks Lee..

Well, I have not done anything with the ZIP file but extraction since I downloaded it about three and a half years ago. So far as I have checked, the only files that appear corrupted are those 256-sector files labelled by what appear to be baud rates(?), viz., “1200”, “2400”, “300” on SYSTEM.DSK. They each claim not to be able to read sector 2. Curious.

...lee