IGNORED

The SNES Omnibus Vol. 2 - NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

My forthcoming book, The SNES Omnibus: The Super Nintendo and Its Games, Vol. 2 (N–Z), is now available for pre-order. It features more than 2,000 photos, write-ups for more than 375 games, nostalgic stories by famous industry folks, and much more.

Click here for more info:

https://www.amazon.com/SNES-Omnibus-Super-Nintendo-Games/dp/0764357255/ref=pd_sbs_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0764357255&pd_rd_r=cdcc31bf-c319-11e8-85d4-ef9f8da44be6&pd_rd_w=FPanM&pd_rd_wg=DjR0H&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=53dead45-2b3d-4b73-bafb-fe26a7f14aac&pf_rd_r=PAWAPME84DBVTCWWD11S&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=PAWAPME84DBVTCWWD11S

Thanks for reading!

For those who pre-order The SNES Omnibus Vol. 2 direct, I will include a physical copy of my book of short stories, The Arcade and Other Strange Tales, as a bonus item with your shipment. Plus, I will go ahead and send you a digital copy of The Arcade and Other Strange Tales right away. Or, I will ship a physical copy of Old School Gamer Magazine #5 with your order. I will include some surprises with your shipment as well.

If you want an idea of what The SNES Omnibus Vol. 2 will look like inside, check out samples pages of Vol. 1 on Amazon by clicking HERE.

Volume 2 of The SNES Omnibus is a fun and informative look at ALL the original Super Nintendo games released in the US starting with the letters N-Z. More than 375 games are featured, including such iconic titles as Star Fox, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Tetris Attack, and Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Each game, whether obscure or mainstream, is covered in exhaustive detail. In addition to thorough gameplay descriptions, the book includes reviews, fun facts, historical data, quotes from vintage magazines, and, best of all, nostalgic stories about many of the games from programmers, authors, convention exhibitors, video game store owners, YouTube celebs, and other industry insiders. The book also features more than 2,000 full-color images, including box art, cartridges, screenshots, and vintage ads. Plus, there’s a gorgeous centerfold starring your favorite SNES characters. Includes nostalgic stories by such gaming celebs as John Jackson Miller (best-selling author of Star Trek and Star Wars novels), David Warhol (Intellivision programmer), Steve Woita (Genesis and Atari 2600 programmer),Rusel DeMaria (author of SNES strategy guides), Kelsey Lewin (popular YouTuber), John Riggs (popular YouTuber), John Lester (popular YouTuber), and many others.

post-13507-0-90376500-1538141976_thumb.jpg