IGNORED

Gyruss for Intellivision?

The fact itself you are selling it as "konami" makes it illegal. But I'm not Konami

For what here matters, rewriting my code for sure makes you a very "quick coder" but it also makes you a pirate using my work without permission or credits to speculate on collectors

Edited by artrag

@arcade124

yes i'm sure. round small stars complete different's enemy rotation and many other things like double shot.

Why do you even bother trying to defend yourself? It's universally agreed that you're a scammer. And what about those box screenshots?

The worst part of this is that you're (again) trying to sell these for $150.

They said months ago in this thread they would start selling them November 15th.

That is today!

100 is a lot of copies good luck selling that many at this price,which is way too high.

The piracy part is wrong and with all this being said I picture a major price drop as time goes by.

If the auctions aren't stopped that is!

And The Shit Show Continues... If copies sell its only the community to blame...Because the community are the ones purchasing and supporting this product and behaviour.... The only way I see to solve this was to burn all those copies and move on.. I will not support anything produced by all those involved in releasing or producing this Shit Show Saga of a game... going forward... hopefully not 1 of those 100 games get sold and none of your future releases. Integrity Brothers Integrity...

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 2

4 sold so far.

So Sad to Hear this.. To bad we couldn't find out who bought ... So I could put them on my list on to not purchase anything from as well...

If everyone did this, People would think twice in purchasing this game.. Im sure most are known to the community and hard core collector's.. It will get out!!

Edited by m-crew

No overlays? Yes, they have some explaining to do!!!!

That actually did cross my mind, lol. Over $160 US and no freakin overlays?!?

I think it was Hatman. He is researching if it comes with overlays or not. Purely scientific purposes.

For a second I contemplated buying it and immediately sending it to artrag so he could dump the rom and hack away at it to see how much of his work is still there. But at that price, even that's not worth it. The packaging is amazing but I'll wait for Deep Zone to come out. I'd rather support artrag's game anyway.

To bad we couldn't find out who bought ... So I could put them on my list on to not purchase anything from as well...

Well, that implies the buyers are resellers rather than collectors. At the listed price and stated there exists 100 copies, likely few will speculate and buy multiple copies just in case those become valuable in the future, in particular if people have come here to read about the whole fiasco.

Also, I thought eBay was somewhat strict when it comes to counterfeit goods, which this actually is since it says both Parker and Konami on the packaging. While the companies themselves or whoever holds the rights to the brands may or may not care about someone in Italy impersonating them, it seems like eBay are not paying attention if it was reported but they allow it to be relisted, irregardless of whether the actual game content is legit or not (which would be far harder for them to verify).

Edited by carlsson

Question here is , these people buying up this game . Will they have balls to admit they purchased this game...

Or does it stay in the Secret Club, on the secret list and game , or just keep secreting bull ... lol

Edited by m-crew

Just for the record, the fifth copy was sold 15 minutes ago.

Also for the record, I'm not really against this game being sold if... IF all of artrag's code was removed/replaced with original work, but I have to side with m-crew here. There's been so many shenanigans involved with this that I simply can't trust that what I'd be buying is really free of all unauthorized code. Plus that price is just unreal. I'm happy to wait for artrag's Deep Zone to come out and support that release instead. I got to play the demo at PRGE and it was a lot of fun.

Question here is , these people buying up this game . Will they have balls to admit they purchased this game...

Or does it stay in the Secret Club, on the secret list and game , or just keep secreting bull ... lol

No one will. This is people we're talking about, of course. That's not humorous, that could actually happen.

Soon it will be listed in the game of the year thread and the unofficial , official homebrew release's Thread...

lmao

Oh Mercy !!! lmao !!

I know that's meant as a joke, but it really shouldn't be.

• Like 1