IGNORED

Gyruss for Intellivision?

Again, the prices for original 125 items have ebbed and flowed for years. That it is currently a bear market is no indication of a crash as this has happened before and will again. Even if the prices for things like Tut and Cobra do tank to the point you believe (they won't) the European members here have already explained to you the background of those games and why their prices are in flux though you blew it off since it didn't mesh with your own view. What would they know anyway, right?

Oh man this is going to be fun... wait for it..... :roll: BOOM!

I was wrong DZ, that is pretty fun! :lolblue:

And to ensure that you don't try to claim that you never said I do not trust European members for these matters, there it is.

Also, to tackle this before I move on (this being the bottom two lines of the quote), I am giving you one more chance to remain civil. If you want to keep at this, I can go there, but I am confident that I can act as such far better (or worse, depending on how you look at it) than you.

Do you want to know why I, despite being called a liar, "abject rookie" (there's your quotes, direct one will be in post below), and whatever else you could throw at me, have not snapped? Why I have not used emojis or resorted to name calling (other than a couple of times when you were being particularly immature)? It is because I have faced far worse elsewhere, on other sites and forums. I have built up a certain tolerance over time, however I also have learned how to truly go low to get to someone.

If we are going to debate over whether Gyruss-like scams will result in a crash, then I recommend neither of us go there. However, if you continue this kind of behavior, I will do the same. I know I am repeating myself from yesterday, but I want to clarify that I do not wish to go there, and will only if I believe it to be necessary.

It is happening at a rapidly increasing pace.

I'd also be interested in seeing your examples of Gyruss-type occurrences and their rapidly increasing frequency. I don't follow this stuff closely enough to know if you're right. Can you post a list or something concrete?

And to ensure that you don't try to claim that you never said I do not trust European members for these matters, there it is.

the1hatman didn't say you don't trust European members in these matters. He said you blew off (ignored) what they contributed to this discussion. If seems to me that you're mischaracterizing what he's said, and that's escalating the rhetoric. You say you've experienced this kind of pushback in the past. Could this be the reason?

• Like 1

There's something happening here

What it is ain't exactly clear

There's a man with a gun over there

Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound

Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Young people speaking their minds

Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Everybody look what's going down

yup that's exactly what has happened in our community over the last few years.

This kind of Shit Show will continue until there is no money to be made or until the supporting and justification of such actions stops. One thing for sure, if this continues it will lead to a crash of some sort.. the drop of prices and the frequency of the semi rare games showing up at auctions sites dictates that something is happing right now.. The producers of inty related products have increased drastically.. compared to the collectors/gamers in the community(balance has shifted to more producers than a community can support)not to mention all the shit shows that happen..

Its a producer supporting producer based community here.... A INTV AA Sales Forum.

oh the addicts just cant control that impulse for the next intv hit. So it doesn't matter how or what is thrown in front of an addict the only thing that matters is that next hit. Quality/integrity/or how it came about doesn't matter...

Just ill take two.... thank you .... instead of screw you, you stole that code or we don't need empty baggies of unreleased baggie games...

yup that's exactly what has happened in our community over the last few years.

This kind of Shit Show will continue until there is no money to be made or until the supporting and justification of such actions stops. One thing for sure, if this continues it will lead to a crash of some sort.. the drop of prices and the frequency of the semi rare games showing up at auctions sites dictates that something is happing right now.. The producers of inty related products have increased drastically.. compared to the collectors/gamers in the community(balance has shifted to more producers than a community can support)not to mention all the shit shows that happen..

Its a producer supporting producer based community here.... A INTV AA Sales Forum.

oh the addicts just cant control that impulse for the next intv hit. So it doesn't matter how or what is thrown in front of an addict the only thing that matters is that next hit. Quality/integrity/or how it came about doesn't matter...

Just ill take two.... thank you .... instead of screw you, you stole that code or we don't need empty baggies of unreleased baggie games...