IGNORED

NYD 2019

pps

Thanks pps for creating this compilation again! Happy New year to everyone on AA. Hope ya'll like my contribution. SLAYEEEEER!!!! \m/ :)

Wife recognized it immediately! We went through the disks on my PAL 1088XEL earlier. Couldn't get the Atari Girls disk working - maybe that's for the better :)

• Like 2

I'm always a little surprised, but probably shouldn't be, that this winds up being as good a production, every year. It serves as the virtual meet-up, that draws all of the loose ends from things well-intended through the year, brought in, as the last moments pass, making good on promises, in some way. It's an informal, motley lot and it isn't meant as a competition and the New Years theme seems more of a notion, not a requirement, so people of all skill-sets can slip a little something in to fill things out. May not have purposely set out that way, but human-nature seems to have naturally set it to those ends. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've some good news for you...

New Year's Disc 2019----------------------------------------------------------------------bonus discA little late for releasing it right at NYD2019 I received a nice intro byMad Team at the evening of 01.01.2019. It would have been a pity, if it wouldnot get into the light it was designed for, so I asked if it is ok to releaseon a bonus disc...So here we go! Have fun and enjoy this well done intro!NYD2019 Disc 06 - bonus disc.atr--------------------------------intro                                         by Mad Team-------------------------------SD 90kB========476/720 sec free------------------------------------------------------------------07.01.2019 PPs

Edited by pps
  • Like 1

Ok, here the final release of the bonus disc...

New Year's Disc 2019
----------------------------------------------------------------------bonus disc
A little late for releasing it right at NYD2019 I received a nice intro by
Mad Team at the evening of 01.01.2019. It would have been a pity, if it would
not get into the light it was designed for, so I asked if it is ok to release
on a bonus disc...

So here we go! Have fun and enjoy this well done intro!

NYD2019 Disc 06 - bonus disc.atr
--------------------------------
intro                                         by Mad Team
--------------------------------
ED 128kB=======762/1040 sec free
------------------------------------------------------------------07.01.2019 PPs

NYD2019bonusdisc.zip

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...

Just celebrating the new year about 1 month late here :grin:

Liked the Bonus Disk, Depeche Mode and Slayer too. Philsan's "2019 (PAL)" picture is impressive and Pic3 from Mario too.

Thanks to everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

p.s. next year please make them re-boot I had to power off my XE about 10 times ;)

• Like 2

Great stuff, indeed!

Little late, but anyway... I finally published new update on my site with all stuff from NYD 2019 disks, but need some additional info about pictures (format, resolution, colors...)

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

Gury

Infos regarding my images using PPS info file format:

ATARI 800 - 40 years (NTSC version) (picture) by Philsan Rastaconverter image, 160x216 pixels, 50 colors

ATARI 800 - 40 years (PAL version) (picture) by Philsan Rastaconverter image, 160x240 pixels, 45 colors

2019 (NTSC version) (picture) by Philsan Rastaconverter image, 160x216 pixels, 36 colors

2019 (PAL version) (picture) by Philsan Rastaconverter image, 160x240 pixels, 23 colors