IGNORED

Cassette Release (Markus of Marinus) TI BASIC

Opry99er

Yes. I have to take a trip to Colorado tomorrow (and won't return until next weekend). When I return, I will begin putting together the packages for shipment. At that time, I will start accepting payments via PayPal. They will be $12 plus $5 for shipping (Domestic). I will have to calculate international shipping at a later date.

Multiple game packages will be combined into one shipping cost and will not cost any extra.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Okay folks, here we are... 3 weeks later than expected, but almost ready to ship Markus of Marinus!!! I have had some mishaps with packaging materials and a particularly bad experience with my printer these past weeks, but all that is coming to an end.

Here is the deal. I will be ready to ship on Friday for the standard package with a matte white label on the blue tape, laminated story card and printed map. The premium package I was hoping to have ready is what has been setting me back. The premium package can be ordered one or two ways... It either comes with a silver foil label on a blue tape, or a gold foil label on a red tape. Both of these premium options also come with a short novella, published and bound by yours truly. The premiums will be ready to ship no later than January 1st, as I had to re-order my foils. ((Word to the wise... if you are a package carrier, please don't leave large shipping envelopes on someone's porch in the pouring rain.... paper, stickers, and label stock don't do well when soaked)). ?

The standard package with white label on blue translucent cassette (no novella) is $12.00 plus shipping and handling. This is the price I promised last month when I announced the release. The premium packages (silver/blue or gold/red--both with the novella) will be $20.00 plus shipping and handling.

As some of you know from having purchased games from me in the past, I take great pride and care in the packaging materials I use, and you know you will get something worthy of your collection.

Please send me a personal message or indicate your readiness to purchase here, and I will contact you back with PayPal information. All domestic orders will receive a tracking number and will be shipped Priority USPS.

Thanks again, folks. ? It has been quite a journey getting this one done, and I very much appreciate your patience.

post-24953-0-70222000-1545251848_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-69233200-1545251936_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

Okay folks! The premiums are going quickly, but there are still some left! The reds are gone, but there are 8 blue/silvers left.

These are coming off the board as payments are received, so if you still want a premium package but haven't officially ordered yet, the time may be approaching. :)

The duplication and printing are going well--and I'll have some pictures for you of the foil labels on their respective cassettes by the weekend. The journey I went on to finally get these foil labels done.... Wowza!!! :)

Thanks again to everyone who has bought a copy.

In the words of Pan Beesley, "I guarantee that you will be satisfied... 'cause Satisfaction is our Guarantee... We guarantee it!!!"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Packages have begun shipping this week! I am sending them as they are being assembled, so it may take me a few more days to finish shipping. Today, I sent out 10 packages, tomorrow I will try to get another 10 out.

Thank you all very much for your interest and your purchases!!

post-24953-0-82293900-1547066716_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-11579300-1547066738_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-87148000-1547066793_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-40527200-1547066760_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

The last of the premiums are shipping out in the AM. Thank you all for your interest in the game. I had exactly enough packaging materials to cover the orders I got, and no more. :) Well... I did have enough to give a copy to my son.

In any case, it has been a good process with a whole lot of friendly transactions, excellent communication, and a sh** ton of frustration and trial and error. :) I wouldn't change a thing, though... I learned a ton, and I'll likely do this again. But not any time soon. :) My hands hurt from cutting, binding, and assembling.

I will have a limited supply of the standard packages (no novella) available until I run out of the blue cassettes I ordered, and then I will turn over the duplication and distribution to arcadeshopper.com.

Once again, thanks for everything folks. :)

• Like 5