IGNORED

Magellan and Java

cbmeeks

Hmm. I deleted the log files so I will have to try again this evening when I'm home. I vaguely remember a NoClassDefFoundError but don't quote me on that. I will have to look again.

Is the source code available? I'm a Java developer by trade and perhaps I could find the issue and/or update to support Java 11.

The installer is made using a version of Install4j that's several years old, and that might not be able to find or use Java 11.

The source code is included with the installation, in the src directory. But note, if you change anything, that I also might have a few unreleased changes.

I'd like to see an extended basic exporter for sprites, I know you can only do 28 in XB, but that would be faster than cutting and pasting the hex code into an editor.

It’d be perfect if it had a additional pane for testing character animations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

post-35226-0-49867600-1548436361.pngThe thing I have noticed with Java 11 is that if Windows 10 is set to scale the user interface size to e.g. 125%, Magellan is also scaled in an ugly, non-anti-aliased (=aliased ;)) way. I haven't spent time investigating this, so I would be happy if anyone would do the googling. Or is it's not a problem for anyone else, let's just leave it.