IGNORED

Super Pro TutorVision on ebay

Humblejack

I have no doubt anything you are selling is in first-rate condition. You have always been great to work with. Thought I'd share for anyone interested in the auction that Humblejack is squared away big-time and has nice stuff.

I second this comment. I've had excellent dealings with Humblejack as well. Bid with confidence :thumbsup:

The price already.. :o and it's still early in the auction too. It'll be real interesting to see what the final price ends up at. I hope I can find one someday. :)

I agree. I've been curious what the market price would be for Tutor Pro (whether with Mattel EXEC or WBEXEC) ever since I nabbed my 1st unit on the down low. Since then, several others have been found but always as a low-priced un-confirmed unit.

• Like 1

I agree. I've been curious what the market price would be for Tutor Pro (whether with Mattel EXEC or WBEXEC) ever since I nabbed my 1st unit on the down low. Since then, several others have been found but always as a low-priced un-confirmed unit.

I wonder about this one. It says it was made in the USA. Can't tell if the logic board is visible through the vents, but looks like not. Anyone want to take a chance on this thing that looks like it was stored behind the barn for 20 years? Comes with Flashback instructions! :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-Intellivision-Classic-Game-Console-w-Intellision-Voice-Synthesis-Module/173766689303?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Need a picture of the bottom of the system that shows the main vent. Doesn't match the known profile (controllers), but it's worth asking for that additional picture.

Flashback instructions are a nice touch. Funny - not the first time that kind of auction has popped up. What the heck is the deal with that?

I'm not surprised at all. There may be fewer of these things than Playcables, or Keyboard Components. At least confirmed, so far.

The collector personality in my head was thinking of bidding $1200, max, thinking it would go for around $1000, but the gamer side of me decided I could buy a lot that would get more use with $1000+. Let's just say I had 1200.00 actually in the bidding box during the last minute of the auction.

I got it on ebay about a month or so ago. I bought a lot of untested units to use as spare/repairs for my 10 or so consoles that don't work. This was in the lot. I was very dirty and both hand controllers did not work. When I opened it up to clean it up, my heart beat fast, I could not breath, my sight got blurry and well you know the rest. I got a lot of info from Steve. Had I not been selling off my collection for the past year I would not have sold it but alas my old saying kicked in. "Money has never been a motivator for me, Lack of money has".

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 2

I got it on ebay about a month or so ago. I bought a lot of untested units to use as spare/repairs for my 10 or so consoles that don't work. This was in the lot. I was very dirty and both hand controllers did not work. When I opened it up to clean it up, my heart beat fast, I could not breath, my sight got blurry and well you know the rest. I got a lot of info from Steve. Had I not been selling off my collection for the past year I would not have sold it but alas my old saying kicked in. "Money has never been a motivator for me, Lack of money has".

I know who is buying lunch when I am in the SLC area in a few weeks :lolblue: :rolling: :lolblue:

The ambulance ride after the heart attack that it caused was 3x what it sold for so technically, he's still in the hole. :P