IGNORED

INTV GOTY 2018 results

Yes, agreed to stop, if you stop quoting me from other threads trying to make it look like I agree with the release of Gyruss (etc etc)

You do know that Me and Artrag have released Deep Zone? Why would I approve of Gyruss?.

I stand by my original statement. Acknowledgment is not approbation.

Just a FYI, I in no way suggested/or am trying to make it look like you agree with the release of that Gyruss game... I have no idea with how that came across and am sorry that you took that way..

So back to our normal program...

Has anyone noticed a voting pattern here? When voting started the votes were well spread across all the nominations but lately only a couple are getting a look in.

Since votes are hidden to members until they have cast a vote why is there now such a imbalance to the vote spread?

Conspiracy theory?

Inside trading?

Collusion between voters?

A rat that smells?

Back to our normal program....

• Like 1

I still haven't voted, but I'm thinking about voting for IntyBasic v2, which is the only one without a vote so far :D Kinda ironic since it's 3 games!

I'd really like to see a souped-up version of Meteor Storm with smoother play and Asteroids Deluxe enemies, hyperspace or shield, dashboard energy and proximity features. I have yet to try the other two.

• Like 1

Has anyone noticed a voting pattern here? When voting started the votes were well spread across all the nominations but lately only a couple are getting a look in.

Since votes are hidden to members until they have cast a vote why is there now such a imbalance to the vote spread?

Conspiracy theory?

Inside trading?

A rat that smells?

I'm guessing it's fallen into a two horse race phenomenon. Arcade port party vs home system party.

Conspiracy theory?

Inside trading?

A rat that smells?

I think it's the pineapple in the pizza. It does things to people. I've seen it.

-dZ.

• Like 2

There's a toggle between vote options and current results even before you cast your vote.

Edit: So I voted and now only have the option to see the results...which makes sense.

Ok, Thanks for the explanation as I didn't know that.

Edited by Utopia