Happy_Dude

Some Nice Finds Today!

Wanneroo Telethon Swapmeet

Boxed Amiga 500 w/ 200+ Disks, etc. AU$30

Boxed MINT Atari 520ST AU$17

Windows For Workgroups +MS DOS OEM Sealed AU$5

Old Monochrom Toshiba laptop w/ Docking Station AU$5

Another Decent Laptop AU$20

I'm trying to buy cheap and sell on eBay, because I need the money. Seem to be a shortage of any Video Game Related items except for PSX and N64 :([/u]

On Saturday I finally found an Atari game that I didn't have, Fast Food $1.00

Today I found:

Boxed Genesis 3, brand new, w/ an extra boxed controller $20.00

SNES Final Fantasy II with instructions and beat up box $5.00

SNES Final Fantasy Mystic Quest $4.00

and a feww NES and Genesis games for $1.00 each

My friend grabbed a boxed NES for $20.00

Wanneroo Telethon Swapmeet

Boxed MINT Atari 520ST AU$17

Where'd you find that one? Must have been a late unpacker or something. I saw the Amiga but I've already not got space for one 500. All I picked up was a "Diamond Hunt" 3-screen LCD game, but I did get it for 50c.

Where'd you find that one?  Must have been a late unpacker or something.  I saw the Amiga but I've already not got space for one 500.  All I picked up was a "Diamond Hunt" 3-screen LCD game, but I did get it for 50c.

Back Row, right near the food stalls. Next Row left to the one where the Amiga was. The cords have NEVER BEEN OPENED and still in there baggies. I got there later then normal, it must have opened at about 7am, I got there at like, 7:40...

Back Row, right near the food stalls.  Next Row left to the one where the Amiga was. The cords have NEVER BEEN OPENED and still in there baggies. I got there later then normal, it must have opened at about 7am, I got there at like, 7:40...

I think I know a couple of stalls in that area that were still setting up even after I'd gone around twice. I've attached a pic, am I close?

Yeah, they opened up at about five past seven, basically when the last seller was in place. I'd gotten there just a few minutes earlier since Warwick Grove was half empty and I'd whizzed through that pretty quickly.

post-695-1073285114_thumb.jpg

I walked into a thrift store today and saw three 5200's all with different prices.

#1 -- in a glass case with a $79.47 price on it. (including 2 games. not able to see if it was 2 or 4 port)

#2 -- 4 port on a shelf in the back of the store. included a couple of games. $39.98

#3 -- 2 port all by it's lonesome on a table. no games or controllers or power supply. controller cover flap missing. $.99

99 cents plus tax took home #3. It works! :)

Went to the flea market the other day and found Megaman X2, X3 and 7 for Snes. Paid 30 dollars for all three of them. And recently I've found Megaman soccer which I paid 13 dollars for. Now I just need the books and boxes for these games. Also a year ago I found TCM for atari 2600. Paid 50 cents for it and it was in great condition but my brother borrowed my atari and when he returned it he had lost it.

I had a weird dream that I walked into the GameStop and the clerk showed me something I've never seen before, nor do I think it exists.

A handheld Neo Geo system with a huge 6 or 7 inch screen. It had a catchy name, like Nomad, but catchier but I can't think of what it was. The price tag on it was $179. I said "Man.. if I were more of a collector, I would so buy that. But I only have $100 on me right now." half expecting them to bargain with me. I came home to check the forums and you guys said it was worth $70 at the most (!!!) but woke up before I could go back and look at it some more.

It was during their last week of selling classic games. I was gathering up manuals for NES games right and left. It was an odd dream. (Especially since I was collecting manuals and not games for some reason.) And if it were real, I so would want that Neo Geo system. Plus, it came in its own carrying case. That's why I didn't spot it at first.

Weird dream.

Weird weird dream.

Ever have dreams so good that you get depressed when you wake up and find out they weren't real?

Went to the flea market the other day and found Megaman X2, X3 and 7 for Snes. Paid 30 dollars for all three of them. And recently I've found Megaman soccer which I paid 13 dollars for. Now I just need the books and boxes for these games.

Good luck finding them in thrifts or stores. I got VERY lucky and found my MMX3 box that way, but the other two I gave up on and shelled out dinero for (X1 on eBay, X2 on AA). Thankfully the 7 I bought on eBay came boxed, and the Soccer did although it was a rental and somebody shoved it into a plastic case. They didn't cram it though, it was cut nice and evenly, so I kind of dig the uniqueness - I'm not sure if I'll ever replace it with a full uncut box or not.

I'm not worried about finding the books to the games its just the boxes that i think I'll have atrouble with. I have afirend who works at the flea market with a guy who sells All kinds of games. I pay him 20 dollars a month and so far hes gotten me final fantasy 2 , 3 , Chrono trigger, Supermario Rpg ,2 earthbounds , top loader nes , any turbografx, sega cd,saturn or dreamcast game that he gets that I don't have. He once found me a neo geo pocket with 6 games. It's good to have friends in the flea market.

Did good today. Got the following:

Bare Xbox system

Intelevision II in box

Visible V8 model kit

Slot Car set

All for $45.00.

I should be able to sell the model kit and slot car set, pay for everytyhing, and make a nice profit.

Did good today. Got the following:

Bare Xbox system

Intelevision II in box

Visible V8 model kit

Slot Car set

All for $45.00.

I should be able to sell the model kit and slot car set, pay for everytyhing, and make a nice profit.

post-471-1073516035_thumb.jpg

Finally, FINALLY found a few things. I found a store with a bunch of Atari 5200 games, but no console. Picked up Pengo, Defender, and Pole Position, just in case I ever find a working 5200. I asked the sales lady if they had the console, and she dug out an N64, so I bought it for $19. Came with a Zelda: Ocarina of Time game, and Madden '99. I bought a copy of Tetrisphere last year (because the game was originally slated to come out on the Jaguar), and now i've finally got a console to play it on. Now, if only I can find the game in all this junk.......

I did find a store that had a box of Atari 2600 games. They were all commons, though. Bad labels, too. Except for Journey Escape, though. It looked totally mint. It looked like someone had bought it, played it once, and never played it ever again........... :D