IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

Just so everyone knows, I'm not gonna let this thread sink.  Its the most amusing thread to come along in a LONG time.

:D

I vote that Inky takes over the project. So, Inky, we'll need some new screenshots and new controller ideas. :D :P

• Like 1

Hi there!

Ah well, actually I was taking over and working on this project secretly, but I cannot help it giving you a small teaser screenshot of the racing scene I'm currently working on:

Did a google image search too, huh?

:D

• 2 months later...

I've been spying on hardwork, and he's way too busy to bother posting. 2006 is right around the corner you know. I waited until his team fell asleep, and then used my secret ninja skills from the government to get a screenshot for you guys. Unfortunetely, I think the cart I picked up was the PAL version. :(

Anyway, this is KITT from behind in a car chase. I can't wait for the release!

-JD

post-6479-1111810505_thumb.jpg

ssj4-tommy,

I really don't appreciate you posting pictures of KITT and the KNIGHT license plate, both of which belong to me. I don't know whee you got them from but again I don't appreciate what you have done. Furthermore the plate you CLAIM is an actual license plate from Knight Rider, is not, it is a duplicate made by a friend of mine named Mark Puette, and in that shot of the license plate it was laying on my and my fiancee's bedroom floor for me to photograph it with my webcam. And the KITT dashboard you posted is also one of MY pictures because I took the original picture with a Polaroid SX-70 camera and I have the hardcopy picture to prove it, plus OTHER pictures of KITT sitting outside this very house. What possessed you to post pictures that were rightfully mine anyway? Also what possessed you to LIE about the license plate being an original??

RichG1972

Furthermore if you doubt that the car in that pic is the same one you swiped the dash pic of I have several more from the same batch of pics also the last 2 should look familiar, and here they are:

post-2131-1111838566_thumb.jpg

post-2131-1111838567_thumb.jpg

post-2131-1111838568_thumb.jpg

post-2131-1111838569_thumb.jpg

post-2131-1111838570_thumb.jpg

RichG1972:

What possessed you to post pictures that were rightfully mine anyway?...Also what possessed you to LIE about the license plate being an original??

*gulp* That's uh... uh... er... terrible. Especially when everything else in this thread checks out, it's people like that who make the whole thing seem suspect. I can only assume you're being serious here, so I can only offer two small pieces of advice: watermark anything you post, and since it obviously can't be unposted, just be honored that someone would be interested enough to use your stuff. I'm sure he wasn't trying to take credit for anything and meant nothing by it.

Albert:

Interesting, looks like he's borrowed some code from the Atari 8-bit version of Pole Position. I wonder if he's found someone to publish this title yet? I'll have to inquire about that--looks like it's nearing completion!

My first impression as well... but did anyone notice he's going 145 in LO gear? I'm not positive, but don't think that's possible on PP8.

Nukey Shay:

Looks like he's got a bit of GTA in there too...THAT would present an even bigger copyright problem

I'm not 100%, but I *believe* I overheard them say something about a Knight Rider arcade game. It looks something like this: http://www.counterfrag.com/screenshots/kni...t%20rider/1.jpg

NovaXpress

Damn, what are the odds of stealing someone's pics on an obscure message board then having the original photographer turn out to be a member of said board? Gotta be at least 3 to 1.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

*looks for corner to hide in*

-JD

I'm announcing that I'm writing a 2600 game based upon That 70's Show. The idea is that you drive around Point Place Wisconsin, picking up chicks, and Green Bay Packer footballs in your Vista Cruiser...

Gah I should let this thread die.

Only to ressurect it i6 months. :)

I'm announcing that I'm writing a 2600 game based upon That 70's Show.  The idea is that you drive around Point Place Wisconsin, picking up chicks, and Green Bay Packer footballs in your Vista Cruiser...

I already bought all the exclusivity rights for producing a That 70s Show game on an Atari system. If you do it, you'll have to pay me a hefty royalty.

I already bought all the exclusivity rights for producing a That 70s Show game on an Atari system.  If you do it, you'll have to pay me a hefty royalty.

But I've already got 70% of the code done!

Would you believe 30%...

Ok, I'm learning to code....

I thought about learning to code...

Albert probly wont be willing to do a pre-order unless he sees a complete business prospectus and marketing plan for the first 1,000 Knight Rider cartridges. That is the most important thing next to getting the copy guy at Kinko's to do all the programming work for you. :D

....btw... why would someone choose "HardWork" as their AA name anyways? Doesnt that strike anyone else as a bit weird?

• Like 1