IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

I tought Automan was their next project? They already have a racing game engine going. The automan car's tronnish neon glow would be easy to reproduce on vcs hardware. Also the sharp, 90-degree turns the car makes would lend well to the 2600's hmove registers.

post-3776-1111977563_thumb.jpg

Hey guys -

...... anyone up for some more Team Savage fun?

Inky,

If you want you can help me finish up my Diff'rent Strokes videogame.

-Bry

Here's some artwork for ya if you ever get around to it! :D

post-4261-1111993914_thumb.png

Edited by Ferris
  • Like 1

and there's this last advertisement I found on the back cover of an old Transformers comic book from that same period. It's pretty much a lame black & white advertisement... about what you'd expect to come from the guy who works at the print shop who is "warm to basic."

enjoy :D

post-4261-1111994169_thumb.png

• Like 1

Best thread in the history of the Interweb.

How about a Gilligan's Island game where you have to collect coconuts for the Professor's time-travel thingy while being chased by the Harlem Globetrotters.

You could have a beach stage where you climb trees for the coconuts. When you reach the top of the tree, the view swutches for a little "Crouching Tiger" action where you fight ninja monkeys.

Then, on the way back with the coconuts, you have to avoid the Skipper's hat. If it hits you, the game goes into super fast speed and you have to head out to the lagoon and swim to the horizon before a countdown timer expires.

Of course, you could use the joystick for the running and the touch pad for the ninja monkeys. Layout would work like Karate Champ and you could use 2 pads with these third-party joystick attachments to make it just like the arcade.

Final scene, talent show. Every third episode had one.

You fight headhunters while they try to mess up Mary Ann by shooting her with blowguns.

Goochman, the Kit you refer to is Kit as is Kit and Caboodle, the one you NEED however is KITT because in the first episode he says and I quote:

"I'm the voice of Knight Industries Two Thousand's microprocessor...K.I.T.T. for easy referece, KITT if you prefer" so you clearly hear KITT spell his name out, you are one letter short which means you are also one WORD short

RichG1972

I may be a nerd but at least I take pride in restoring my Atari 2600 units and my Pole Position arcade game to mint condition with no unnecessary alterations or modifications and I keep them all original 100% and the picture is clear and the sound is perfect, and this is with the original slide switch box. :P

RichG1972

Can't wait till May either, because by then I'll be a 2nd time father and a married man. :D

• 3 weeks later...