IGNORED

Frog Pond by Hozer

panamajoe

What year was this Frog Pong released by Hozer???

Also, the Hozer christmas tin was cool.(I saw it in the forum link at bottom of this page)I was not collecting yet, and totally missed that one. :sad:What year was the x-mass tin???

Thanks in advance;I had made a Hozer cart list, but, obviously, I had missed some.

What year was this Frog Pong released by Hozer???

Also, the Hozer christmas tin was cool.(I saw it in the forum link at bottom of this page)I was not collecting yet, and totally missed that one. :sad:What year was the x-mass tin???

Thanks in advance;I had made a Hozer cart list, but, obviously, I had missed some.

916382[/snapback]

I´m willing to sell or trade the FROG POND made by Hozer.

It´s coming with its box and it works fine.

whoever may be interested: PM me. :)

I disagree.  Most Hozer releases had exceptional documents and labels for in many cases he seemed to spend a lot of time on thier development.

919135[/snapback]

They may have had a nice design, but the printing left a lot to be desired. Most Hozer labels that I have seen have visible printer lines(banding) on them. They may have improved that aspect later on. I only have 5-6 carts by Hozer. Look close at the Frog Pond picture in the post above and you can see it.

I disagree.  Most Hozer releases had exceptional documents and labels for in many cases he seemed to spend a lot of time on thier development.

919135[/snapback]

I tend to agree. The Hozer carts I have were made with nice labels. Then again, I'm not totally concerned with label quality as much as having an otherwise unattainable game cart to play on the real hardware.