IGNORED

The 2600 Label Thread

Gamemaster_ca_2003

No idea what I'm looking at in that "Who's Yo' Daddy" label image.

950306[/snapback]

Lava erupting from the ocean.

950382[/snapback]

Maybe I'm just perverted, but when I first saw it I thought it was a shot of the moon with a reflection of some lonely farmer mounting a cow. :ponder:

955918[/snapback]

LOL! Now that's funny!

Nice and here's my idea of how Wizard should look like and I beleave this is the right image to use for three resions,

1 - Every Atari fans would rememeber this image from the old 2600 Catalog and it will fit in okay.

2 - Its the right idea of how the Wizard and see how the left side of him with the Maze-Like images? Just like the mazs on the game.

3 - Also I Beleave that if Atari had the origanl label art work of this game but never did released it in time I think this image from the old Atari 2600 catalog would be the one.

post-5587-1131397234_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1131397242_thumb.jpg

psst, Atariboy2600: if you can find a copy of Bauhaus Demi, use it instead of MumboSSK Bold and your labels will look a little better (the info at AA is wrong, Bauhaus Demi was the original font; MumboSSK Bold is a slightly distorted copy of Bauhaus Demi)

966275[/snapback]

Hey thank you! This is why we need fokes like you cuase your not afrade to tell the true on any mistakes :D

psst, Atariboy2600: if you can find a copy of Bauhaus Demi, use it instead of MumboSSK Bold and your labels will look a little better (the info at AA is wrong, Bauhaus Demi was the original font; MumboSSK Bold is a slightly distorted copy of Bauhaus Demi)

966275[/snapback]

At the time that I posted that font originally, it was all I had and it looked extremely close (I believe even the AA page that has these fonts on it say that they are 'close matches'; not the exact one)...

Come to think of it, I still don't have 'Bauhaus Demi', and I have over 1000 fonts. :-/

*runs off to search engine*....

Edited by PacManPlus

966275[/snapback]

At the time that I posted that font originally, it was all I had and it looked extremely close (I believe even the AA page that has these fonts on it say that they are 'close matches'; not the exact one)...

Come to think of it, I still don't have 'Bauhaus Demi', and I have over 1000 fonts. :-/

*runs off to search engine*....

967904[/snapback]

Its been days and I still cant fine Bauhaus Demi to download for Free that font cost alot from $19 to $29! If I had to get it :x

No idea what I'm looking at in that "Who's Yo' Daddy" label image.

950306[/snapback]

[

Lava erupting from the ocean.

950382[/snapback]

Maybe I'm just perverted, but when I first saw it I thought it was a shot of the moon with a reflection of some lonely farmer mounting a cow.  :ponder:

955918[/snapback]

My thought was that I was looking at a gestating embryo of some sort -- which would make the title "Who's Yo' Daddy" somewhat fitting.

But then it also reminds me of this weird dream that I had about a weapon called "the Mother Earth Impregnation Device", and as it was going through a simulated display of how this weapon worked, there was a weird narration about how life develops in the womb and all.

Edited by Vic George 2K3