IGNORED

FS: Opcode's Latest ColecoVision Prototypes

Ikrananka

Hi Folks,

Due to financial issues I'm forced to sell the latest batch of Opcode Prototype Lab games that I picked up from Opcode Games in January. Only 5 of each game was, and ever will be, made by Opcode and as such they can be classified as extremely rare and collectible. They cost me US$250 each and, although I am not looking to make any profit, any money that I get that is over US$225 per cart will be donated to nanochess to assist with his wife's medical bills.

The games are: Hyper Rally, Konami's Tennis, Sparkie & Crazy Train

post-5757-0-19459500-1463775079_thumb.jpg post-5757-0-04814300-1463775083_thumb.jpg post-5757-0-97056300-1463775086_thumb.jpg post-5757-0-01683700-1463775091_thumb.jpg

I am not setting a price for these carts but am instead requesting private bids via PM. Bidding will remain open for the next two weeks and will end at Midnight PST on Friday 3rd June. Bidding is per cart so if you want to bid on them all please state this in your PM along with the bid per cart.

Bidding starts at US$200 per cart, i.e. much less than I paid.

Buyer is responsible for PayPal fees and shipping. Shipping will include tracking and full insurance.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Ikrananka
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...