Community Status Updates

Photo

roadrunner

Ric Flair is cheering for the Atlanta Falcons. To Be The Team , You Have To Beat The Team WOOOOO!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGPzc8rZ2CE
Today, 12:16 PM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    I'm cheering for Shawn Michaels to Sweet Chin Music his ass.
    Today, 12:49 PM
Photo

Jin

As a community focused on classic game systems we love to look back on consoles from days gone by and think about what could have been, wishing and wondering what would have happened if console X had game Y or Z. I think that's just part of the package when you're passionate about a system, so it's cool. You just gotta try not to let the dreams of what could have been dampen your enthusiasm for what actually was.
Today, 11:40 AM
Photo

toptenmaterial

Black Sabbath Vol. 4 is great!
Today, 11:37 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    Indeed.
    Today, 11:38 AM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    Headless Cross is better
    Today, 12:13 PM
  • sega_SHARK's Photo
    sega_SHARK
    Pretty solid album. F/X and Changes are the only weak spots.
    Today, 1:39 PM
Photo

Prosystemsearch

Its sad to know that Sega CD, for the most part, often got either shovelware or FMV games with cheesy-at-best live action acting scenes. WE COULD HAVE HAD STUFF like Afterburner CD, a better version of Make My Video, and Thayer's Quest CD!!
Today, 10:07 AM
  • Dreamcast Gamer's Photo
    Dreamcast Gamer
    Oh man, it could've done that so well. Lots of wasted potential.
    Today, 12:44 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    I used to think a Castlevania game would have been cool on the Sega CD, with excellent music.
    Today, 1:42 PM
  • roland p's Photo
    roland p
    At least there is Snatcher.
    Today, 1:46 PM
Photo

Jinks

Watched a video record read along book The Black Hole and rememebered that as my brother got it for his birthday. Thats why I had nightmares of maximillion the evil robot..
Today, 10:05 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    I wish they'd make read-along books for new movies. I think a "Force Awakens" book, done in the style of the books for the original "Star Wars" movies, would have been fun.
    Today, 12:26 PM
Photo

zetastrike

The next time you start mourning the celebrity deaths in 2016, stop and think about all the people who died who had no one to mourn them, or even notice that they're gone. It's the ciphers like that who we should think about, not a bunch of celebrities who entertained you as a child. Maybe take that as an opportunity to reach out to someone who is lonely or forgotten.
Today, 8:58 AM
  • Jinks's Photo
    Jinks
    Totally agree!!
    We all make the world a better place by our own actions.
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    Yep. If you are old enough to mourn the death of 80s celebrities, you're also at the age where many of your friends and classmates are at ever-increasing risk of sudden death.

This is where we play "Do You Realize?" by the Flaming Lips.
    Today, 10:58 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    When we mourn celebrities who have dies, especially those who entertained us as a child, we also mourn for ourselves, because those deaths are a reminder of our own mortality. I'm getting old and I'll die soon.
    Today, 11:37 AM
Photo

Bryan

Does anyone remember a toy boat that turns into/docks into a car from the '80s?
Today, 8:52 AM
Photo

Classic Pac

Got hit by a car on Tuesday, now home and thankfully intact
Today, 6:43 AM
  • Jinks's Photo
    Jinks
    Sure you were not playing freeway?

Today, 10:07 AM
  • Jinks's Photo
    Jinks
    Sure you were not playing freeway?

Today, 10:08 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    Cars are HIGHLY dangerous and should be banned everywhere.
    Today, 10:59 AM
Photo

Rhindle the Dragon

Asked to see the NES games at a pawn shop the other day. The guy said, "Those? We don't buy those anymore. They're obsolete." I cringed.
Today, 5:21 AM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    "Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE obsolete, loser!"
    Today, 7:58 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    I'M OUT OF ORDER? YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER!! THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER!!!
    Today, 10:59 AM
  • retrorandy's Photo
    retrorandy
    Not sure it was so obsolete for all the people trying to buy the NES Classic version last Christmas. The NES is still awesome.
    Today, 1:43 PM
Photo

Rhindle the Dragon

Asked to see the NES games at a pawn shop the other day. The guy said, "Those? We don't buy those anymore. They're obsolete." *CRINGE*
Today, 5:20 AM
Photo

Rhindle the Dragon

Asked to see the NES games at a pawn shop the other day. The guy said, "Those? We don't buy those anymore. They're obsolete." I cringed horribly.
Today, 5:18 AM
Photo

lushgirl_80

Finally got my own web domain going lately and been posting vids to my new Youtube channel lately as well. Like this interview I did with Peter Brady lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sKRCoVzFuw&t=29s Planning to post some gaming vids too once I figure my new camera out.
Today, 2:10 AM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    I got a new camera to figure out too.
    Today, 7:12 AM
Photo

Keatah

Shit. That WhiteCastle stink is building up around me. And I have to go see Rogue One tomorrow.. Showering doesn't help..
Today, 1:42 AM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    What is "WhiteCastle stink" ?
    Today, 7:28 AM
  • PacManPlus's Photo
    PacManPlus
    It's when you kill Rhindle right by the front gate while it's open, then the gate comes down and splatters him all over you.
    Today, 8:12 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    It's in your bloodstream now. Maybe you should try eating a vegetable once in a while, Keatah.
    Today, 11:00 AM
Photo

travistouchdown

Played two player co op SNES all night. Beat my friend at NBA Jam TE in double overtime and then we went on to beat Turtles in Time together. Wrapping up the evening with some Doom II on my Mac G4 Cube. An excellent night of gaming.
Yesterday, 11:35 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Sweet. What team did you use? I usually used Suns (Barkley, Majerle) or Sonics (Kemp, Schrempf). Wow, a Mac G4 Cube. Those are beautiful.
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Sounds fun!
    Today, 4:13 AM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    For some reason I've always played with the Utah Jazz on NBA jam. Lol.
    Today, 9:20 AM
Photo

Clint Thompson

My God, it's full of Frogs!
Yesterday, 11:35 PM