Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Bill Loguidice

I wrote the review for Apple IIGS Bomberman clone KABOOM! in the new issue of Juiced.GS. Check it out. https://t.co/KIkTvbMV9K
Today, 2:51 PM
Photo
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    That is pretty cool. Too bad it doesn't goa little faster. I'd love to ride that for sure!!
    Today, 3:55 PM
Photo

atari2600land

Why is it that I search for N-Gage games on eBay, copies of Aero Gauge for the N64 come up? I typed "GAGE", not "GAUGE!"
Today, 1:23 PM
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    It's becoming more and more difficult to do searches with all the "helpful" features they add on.
    Today, 1:51 PM
Photo

Ransom

Candygram for Mongo!
Today, 1:13 PM
Photo
  • Crazy Climber's Photo
    Crazy Climber
    Ha!
    Today, 1:24 PM
  • pangasinan's Photo
    pangasinan
    What's so funny ?? I don't think it's funny at all,just done in bad taste.

Today, 2:50 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Scaring the piss out of that spoiled bitch is funny to me.
    Today, 2:58 PM
Photo

VectorGamer

Selloff on Wall St. today stocks are on sale BUY BUY BUY!
Today, 9:15 AM
  • VectorGamer's Photo
    VectorGamer
    $SPY the S&P 500 ETF only $.20 away from going below the 200 day MA
    Today, 1:56 PM
  • VectorGamer's Photo
    VectorGamer
    And it's over for today. Dow closes down 348, $SPY closes $.06 above its 200 day MA and NASDAQ down 122. Thanks for watching!
    Today, 2:01 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Booyahh! Best post I seen all day!
    Today, 2:26 PM
Photo

Bixler

Just ordered a used PS Vita with Tearaway and Resistance: Burning Skies. Can't wait to finally try this thing.
Today, 8:58 AM
  • 108 Stars's Photo
    108 Stars
    Sony is fixing the exploits all the time, you need old firmware. Also, it only works for the PSP mode. Basically a hacked PSP in Vita case, not utilizing the added power.
    Today, 9:50 AM
  • TheObscureGamer's Photo
    TheObscureGamer
    with or without the added power, playing Marvel VS Capcom with 2 sticks on that beautiful screen is a plus and yeah you need older firmware
    Today, 10:15 AM
  • Crazy Climber's Photo
    Crazy Climber
    Sorcerers saga was pretty good if you like cutsie RPG's (only game I played on it)
    Today, 10:28 AM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

How do I delete all these coupon deals compare malware/virus crap when it does not appear in add or remove programs list and malwarebytes does not remove it? Maybe I need to use Malwarebytes more than once?
Today, 8:12 AM
  • TheObscureGamer's Photo
    TheObscureGamer
    will do and thanks!
    Today, 8:33 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    get CCleaner.
    Today, 12:19 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    The best solution is to keep a backup copy or disk image. Then when a problem arises, simply restore. 100% success every single time!
    Today, 2:37 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear, just sing, sing a song: https://youtu.be/btE8hP1iYkE?t=57s
Today, 6:28 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Today's "musicians" apparently never have that worry.
    Today, 7:14 AM
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    La. Lalalala La. Lalalala. La. La. La. La. La.
    Today, 7:30 AM
  • Spacey Invader's Photo
    Spacey Invader
    I thought that was Kanye I kept seeing at karaoke night

Today, 8:43 AM
Photo

wolfpaw1966

Ugh. Last week at a staff meeting, I was told my hours might be cut (already at 30). The job hunt begins yet again. Wish me luck, guys.
Today, 3:46 AM
  • Retrogamer81081's Photo
    Retrogamer81081
    *fingers crossed* That sucks. Keep your head up and stay positive you'll get something. Best of luck!! :)
    Today, 7:46 AM
  • DoctorTom's Photo
    DoctorTom
    Ugh. Hang in there, and good luck.
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    If you can get a gov't job.. you got it made. Good luck!
    Today, 12:32 PM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

Today has not been a good day. Almost got shot at and was also yelled at by my mother. suicidal thoughts have been contemplating in my mind for the longest and today may just be as story tales say "the end"
Yesterday, 9:17 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    Been there. Had it bad for 5+ years. Pills help but only to take the edge off things. Talking to someone about things is ultimately what helps the most in my experience.
    Today, 12:00 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Don't do that, please. Suicide is one of those things you can't take back. See someone about this.
    Today, 2:21 AM
  • Retrogamer81081's Photo
    Retrogamer81081
    Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!! Don't ever say something like that or ever put these thoughts in your mind. I know you are venting some steam and caught in the heat of the moment. You have all of us retrogamers who are silly and have a wacky sense of humor, but deep down we care about you and are all one big happy family. Don't go that route. Talk to me or any one of us, seek a doctor, psychiatrist, a family friend, or family member to get the care you need and heal all the em...
    Today, 8:00 AM
Photo

Classic Pac

Some might call this a miracle. You see yesterday I lost brand new smart phone yesterday when I went to play Adventure Golf in Skokie. I am unsure where I lost it but I did. I had to spend 3 hours after I got home, getting both a new phone and a new simm card. Now wait until you read this, about a half hour ago a friend got a call from the same place where I went to play golf and guess what. They found my phone. I am stunned
Yesterday, 7:51 PM
  • DoctorTom's Photo
    DoctorTom
    That is amazing and great news!
    Today, 10:05 AM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

Britain is awesome. You can drink beer and wine at 16!
Yesterday, 7:31 PM
  • Stephen's Photo
    Stephen
    Aren't your girls legal at 16 though?
    Yesterday, 7:48 PM
  • atari2600land's Photo
    atari2600land
    Suppose an American goes to Britain and has sex with a 16-year-old. Would that still be considered illegal?
    Yesterday, 8:43 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Beer and wine would taste nasty together.
    Yesterday, 9:09 PM
Photo

Charlie_

Playing way too much Destiny on XB1
Yesterday, 6:53 PM
  • R.Bear's Photo
    R.Bear
    I've heard its an addictive game lol. I was going to get it for my PS4 but never got around to it.
    Today, 8:55 AM