Community Status Updates

Photo

travistouchdown

Noticed a Atari Flashback Portable at Rite aid today for $40 and it looked awesome. Will have to swing back in this week and get it when the wife isn't in the car to ask questions.
Today, 6:13 PM
  • RockyRaccoon's Photo
    RockyRaccoon
    If this is the 2017 version, it's worth it for sure. I've been enjoying mine a lot.
    Today, 6:23 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Did you Rikki-Tikki all of the Tavi or just some of the Tavi? You can't have your beetloaf unless you Rikki-Tikki all of the Tavi. https://youtu.be/Kl7f2ytS7Vw
Today, 6:01 PM
  • HoshiChiri's Photo
    HoshiChiri
    Now there's a nostalgia burst- I watched that all the time as a kid!
    Today, 6:27 PM
Photo

RockyRaccoon

Started collecting again recently SINCE 2006 now that my life is back in order. Got ahold of a 2600 'Junior' model, a NES and a Sega Genesis! TRS-80 CoCo on the way! Intellivision next! <3
Today, 5:58 PM
  • RockyRaccoon's Photo
    RockyRaccoon
    For those wondering. 'Life back in order' meaning I won my Social Security claim after fighting many years and jumping through various hoops. I'm disabled physically. :( Not a lot of mobility anymore. Just an explanation for those wondering what that meant~.
    Today, 6:02 PM
Photo

roadrunner

Sunday Bundy Funday
Today, 5:19 PM
Photo

SoundGammon

NFL to Bull Riding! Our local "CBS" station just switched from a NFL game to bull riding in the 3rd quarter! Hello McFly you in there???
Today, 4:59 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    I rather watch bull riding ;)
    Today, 5:20 PM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    I am boycotting nfl bring on the bull riding.

Today, 5:54 PM
Photo

SoundGammon

I want to argue with my wife...but she won't let me! :(
Today, 4:29 PM
Photo

nanochess

Working on level 20 of 22 for Miner 2049er for Intellivision :)
Today, 2:46 PM
  • retrorandy's Photo
    retrorandy
    That's AWESOME! I love the look of the game and it was immensely popular, but I could never get much past about the 2nd screen stage. It's not a very forgiving game.
    Today, 3:12 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    I never have been able to get past the fifth level
    Today, 3:54 PM
  • nanochess's Photo
    nanochess
    There will be a standard set of levels (11) and the extended set (another 11)
    Today, 4:31 PM
Photo

Reaperman

Weirdest thing is happening. A pickup pulls up in front of my house, and some lady gets out to rifle through my recycling/trash bins. There really is no shame any more, is there?
Today, 12:30 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    ^ Yep, for some people that's just their job; selling what others throw away. The truly desperate people are the ones down at the plasma clinic selling selling their blood by the pint for $25 twice a week.
    Today, 2:29 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I have a sticker on the inside of my trashbin lid, that says "Smile, you are on camera!".
    Today, 2:41 PM
  • HoshiChiri's Photo
    HoshiChiri
    I haven't seen such here, but I'd be the sort to go say hi. I mean, if whatever she's looking for is innocent enough (scrap metal as opposed to bank statements, for example) I'd be happy to just set things aside.
    Today, 6:29 PM
Photo

AtariLeaf

New Ready Player One trailer just dropped - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVndX2YIPI4
Today, 12:29 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Meh..
    Today, 2:00 PM
  • retrorandy's Photo
    retrorandy
    I've heard good things about the book, but yeah not that excited about the trailer... CGI overload. lol.
    Today, 3:14 PM
  • Zeptari1's Photo
    Zeptari1
    Wow!
    Today, 5:32 PM
Photo

Dreamcast Gamer

More IRS scammers! What am I doing with my life? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwKp1Z5jXdA
Today, 12:15 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Do some of these guys have your phone number via caller ID or something? You can block that you know... dial *69, then their phone number. In case you didn't know! :P
    Today, 6:10 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Next time you call, put on your best Indian accent and tell them your name is Habib Patel. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine! lol
    Today, 6:19 PM
Photo

atari2600land

The cat barfed in my room and the dog wants to come in and eat it.
Today, 11:48 AM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    What was the cat eating that the dog liked so much?
    Today, 1:08 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Cool!
    Today, 2:00 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    Awesome!
    Today, 5:21 PM
Photo
Photo

TheTIGuy

Hello? Anyone? Oh. Ok.
Today, 3:03 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^I'm the same way..Fell asleep on the couch for about 20 minutes...Later played some Atari actually while waiting on my computer...Anyway it's 6:23AM as I write this and I really haven't slept yet...
    Today, 7:24 AM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    LOL jay I didn't have a bowl of fiber last evening but I did have two bean burritos for dinner. Went to bed around 8:30 pm.
    Today, 7:31 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I usually only sleep at work or behind the wheel LOL
    Today, 7:32 AM
Photo

Keatah

Enjoying the freezing temps out. Not sub-zero yet, but on the way!
Today, 12:49 AM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    38 in orlando this morning!
    Today, 8:20 AM
  • zylon's Photo
    zylon
    29 in Atlanta early AM
    Today, 9:53 AM
  • Joe C.'s Photo
    Joe C.
    The south is freeeezing
    Today, 3:41 PM
Photo
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I already did and expected to get exactly that, so thanks!
    Yesterday, 9:44 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    I donated and got mine a few days ago! Fast shipping, and excellent service! Highly recommended.
    Yesterday, 9:50 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Now I'm even a nihilist haha :)
    Today, 7:28 AM