2016!!!! You bastard!! You took Garibaldi!! :( :(
Today, 10:32 AM
  • Professor Gull's Photo
    Professor Gull
    http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/28/jerry-doyle-babylon-5-dead/
    Today, 12:50 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    I heard it from Claudia Christian's FB page earlier. I had to do a double take in case she was messing with us.
    Today, 1:12 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Shit :(
    Today, 2:01 PM
Photo

ClassicGMR

Windows 10 Free update ends tomorrow. Works great on my gaming laptop thank God I stop getting nagged on my desktop!
Today, 9:51 AM
Photo

Keatah

Like the rest of the computer world - I'm updating this status update just to update it for no good reason.
Today, 9:42 AM
Photo

Professor Gull

Saw Planet of the Apes in the theater last night. The original film on a big movie screen was a nice touch.
Today, 8:03 AM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    Hope to do this soon!
    Today, 11:57 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I saw it in the 70's that way. I was too young to realize it wasn't a brand new movie...T'was Great!
    Today, 2:53 PM
Photo

Atarian7

Summer Olympics soon. That will get us through some of the NFL preseason.
Today, 7:51 AM
Photo
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Some people would kill to have some warm glove sweat to drink. What a waste.
    Today, 6:55 AM
Photo

BillyHW

Is there anything better than peach iced tea on a hot summer day?
Yesterday, 11:42 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    BEER. Ice cold.
    Today, 8:19 AM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    Not if you're a fictional senator from Kentucky: https://www.quora.com/What-was-actually-there-in-bottle-labeled-Grannys-peach-tea-in-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-justice-movie
    Today, 10:29 AM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    add some rum or whiskey

Today, 11:58 AM
Photo

Nathan Strum

Well, it's Wednesday. I still hate Adobe. Thursday isn't looking too promising, either.
Yesterday, 9:26 PM
  • carlsson's Photo
    carlsson
    Did Adobe ever use Frank Sinatra in their marketing?
    Today, 1:01 AM
  • DaveD's Photo
    DaveD
    Welcome to Thursday! Being from a timezone a few hours ahead of you I wish I had better news for you but...

Today, 8:27 AM
Photo

7800fan

Sign on many stores: no shirt, no shoe, no service. So no pants are OK??
Yesterday, 9:04 PM
  • carlsson's Photo
    carlsson
    That is quite silly. I remember when we visited Harrods in London 1993. The door guard wouldn't let in teenagers in t-shirt and shorts, but if they went back to our bus and changed into proper pants and short sleeved shirts, they were welcome. At the same time, overweight 40+ men had no problem getting into the department store in t-shirt and shorts, because those supposedly would have more money to spend than the typical teenager anyway.
    Today, 4:04 AM
  • Classic Pac's Photo
    Classic Pac
    One clerk actually said if someone had the guts to enter the store with no pants they get a discount.
    Today, 5:07 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Reminds me of a radio stunt some years ago where this DJ in Denver (Uncle Nasty) sent a naked girl into a convenience store...She won free concert tix or something...
    Today, 5:22 AM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

[guitar riffs intensify]
Yesterday, 8:27 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

You're as smooth as chunky peanut butter. You're as sexy as an oozing zit. You're as useful as a punctured, sinking life raft. These and other affirmations can be found in my new book "Shut The Hell Up Already! Nobody Likes You!"
Yesterday, 7:45 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    Another book by Dr. Phil McGraw.
    Yesterday, 8:35 PM
  • cybercylon's Photo
    cybercylon
    Add.... You are as useful as a screen door in a submarine.
    Yesterday, 9:14 PM
Photo

ApolloBoy

Going to be taking an extended break from gaming forums, really tired of people mocking me for stupid reasons
Yesterday, 6:17 PM
Photo

Out_of_Gas

Ugh.. First I had to get a card reader for my Harmony....now I need new joysticks it seems. I usually use Genesis controllers in my Atari, but the harmony won't work with it :(
Yesterday, 5:27 PM
  • Amstari's Photo
    Amstari
    I've used Genesis controllers with the Harmony cart. Try holding down the B button when you start the console or they will be detected as paddles.
    Yesterday, 5:36 PM
  • Out_of_Gas's Photo
    Out_of_Gas
    THANK YOU!!!
    Yesterday, 5:46 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Yeah, it says that in the getting started section:

http://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-harmony-cartridge.html#getting_started

Sega Genesis controllers also work but are detected as paddles, but this detection may be circumvented by holding down button B. A similar method may also work for Sega Master System or Coleco Gemini controllers.
    Yesterday, 7:28 PM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Peepl ar stewpid.
Yesterday, 4:40 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I blame fluoride, aluminum, and chemtrails.
    Yesterday, 7:54 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    It's all that CRT radiation.

Yesterday, 11:41 PM
  • carlsson's Photo
    carlsson
    Sometimes I wonder if Homo idiotis isn't an own species after all, just that they look like the rest of us and apparently are breed compatible with Homo sapiens.
    Today, 4:52 AM