Community Status Updates

Photo

Random Terrain

The word of the day is wigwam. Wigwam. W-i-g-w-a-m.
Today, 9:28 AM
Photo

7800Lover

How can you come in second place in a biathlon? Don't you have a gun?
Today, 8:43 AM
Photo

Northcoastgamer

Join us for Round 8 Space Weeks at the Colecovision HSC, Star Wars Arcade, Star Trek, Buck Rogers & A.E.,it's finger blisterin' good! http://atariage.com/forums/topic/265004-season-10-round-8-star-wars-star-trek-buck-rogers-ae/
Today, 7:52 AM
Photo

Kiwi

Research shows that 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
Today, 7:11 AM
  • nanochess's Photo
    nanochess
    Even less when your Colecovision hero stabs them with his sword
    Today, 7:37 AM
  • HoshiChiri's Photo
    HoshiChiri
    I'm sure that makes at least 1 dwarf Grumpy.
    Today, 8:36 AM
Photo

7800Lover

I intend to live forever or die trying. - Groucho Marx
Today, 6:58 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Took girls to see Shawn Mendes in Manchester on Friday. Still recovering.
Today, 3:50 AM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    Shawn who?
    Today, 5:32 AM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    Pop star, sings the song "Stitches" which gets (got?) a lot of airplay. My son likes that song as well, that's the only reason I know it.
    Today, 5:56 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Sergio Mendes for the win!

Today, 10:30 AM
Photo

Keatah

Another useless and bloated MAME update..
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Now what'd they emulate? Home enema kits?
    Today, 1:55 AM
  • zetastrike's Photo
    zetastrike
    I've tried to get into MAME several times but it's too frustrating to just get it working so I can play what I want.
    Today, 6:44 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    The frustration comes from the learning curve. And if you don't Baggie chase each update it's actually very good. MAME is a cornerstone of emulation worldwide.
    Today, 10:29 AM
Photo

Csonicgo

I finally have a C64! Now what?
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Design the next NASA mission. Like they did Cassini on the Apple II back in the 80's.

Yesterday, 11:58 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Or get a modem and call up the Voyager 2 spacecraft like I did when I was a kid!! Woot!!
    Today, 12:13 AM
  • carlsson's Photo
    carlsson
    Grig: In the late 80's I visited one of my cousins who had a C64 we played some games on. He had a girl cousin on the other side of the family, a few years older than us. She asked me, entirely serious if I could demonstrate how to hack into a bank or something using his C64. I told her that 1) he didn't have a modem to start with, 2) I didn't have the skills to do it and 3) it would be illegal to do, which didn't seem to bother her.
    Today, 10:29 AM
Photo

BurritoBeans

Finally getting around to making the whole "C64 keyboard to USB" thing because I don't feel like shelling out money for a Keyrah yet and want a use for my Onion Omega.
Yesterday, 10:56 PM
  • Csonicgo's Photo
    Csonicgo
    let me know how that goes!
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Good luck on it!
    Today, 12:02 AM
Photo

travistouchdown

Set a new personal best for Dig Dug on Intellivision tonight. 35,095 points. Nothing crazy but it feels good :)
Yesterday, 9:29 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Raises Glass! *Clinck!*
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Tip of the hat.
    Ain't nothing like improving your personal hi-score.
    Yesterday, 11:44 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    Nice job! I was just playing Dig Dug on the Atari 7800 earlier today. =)
    Today, 12:56 AM
Photo
Photo

Noah120

Debating as to whether or not I should buy a Component switcher. It'd be nice to just press a button and switch systems, but at the same time I'm basically paying $20 + power costs for convenience and slightly less (if not negligable?) wear and tear on my cables and TVs inputs.
Yesterday, 8:14 PM
  • BurritoBeans's Photo
    BurritoBeans
    I recently bought one because the frontpanel composite/S-Video jacks on my TV decided to just not work and I hate swapping cables in the back - it's so much nicer for the $15 or whatever I paid
    Yesterday, 9:12 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I have 3 in different rooms...They're a must for multiple systems!
    Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    I think I paid around $20 for mine a few years back and it was worth every penny. It makes swapping between systems a total breeze and has saved a lot of wear and tear on my back not having to lean over behind the TV to swap cables anymore.
    Today, 2:13 AM
Photo

7800Lover

I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal. - Groucho Marx
Yesterday, 7:09 PM
Photo
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    The Pilot hit her on the hands to break her hold on the other woman. He then called security. In this case I think the Pilot was using justifiable force.
    Yesterday, 7:17 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    The pilot should've tossed that ghetto trash on the tarmac to get ran over by a 777.
    Yesterday, 8:43 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    What I wonder is, Why did that person happen to be filming right before that happened?
    Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Photo