Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

nanochess

IntyBASIC compiler v1.2.3 for Intellivision :) horizontal scrolling with backgrounds is easier now! http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241446-intybasic-compiler-v12-the-good-things-are-now-better/
Today, 3:02 PM
Photo
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    I bet a giant box of cocks would be more expensive than the game.
    Today, 1:32 PM
Photo

Bryan

I need a really cheap form of network IO. Basically, I need to transfer the state of a contact to another place in a building without adding new wiring.
Today, 1:10 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    That's cool, but I need something wired and it would be nice if it was a complete device. I can't believe I can't find a little box where I set a couple IP addresses up and see the contacts across a network.
    Today, 1:47 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Also, there are many devices that do this in the $250 on up range.
    Today, 1:54 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    It is a complete device, do some research on it. ;) You can always just use a couple of RPi's too.
    Today, 2:59 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

Starting to wonder if vintage consoles warrant the space given the excellent arcade compilations out there for modern systems. Arcade perfect I might add..
Today, 11:27 AM
Photo

adam242

It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Today, 10:34 AM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Dont be that guy...the guy who wears the T Shirt of the band they are going to see to their show..
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • adam242's Photo
    adam242
    @Bryan - No, in that case, it's the BAND I hate. And their fans.
    Today, 11:42 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    I read somewhere that DMB sounds like a drunk Kermit.
    Today, 11:47 AM
Photo

fdurso224

Finishing up mailing a few money orders to pay rent/bills today. I use to call and do internet payments. But someone broke into my account and stole money from me in the past. Since then, I'm sending payments by mail or going to a location to make payments in cash! No problems so far!
Today, 10:19 AM
Photo

copper20

Getting tired of my mom telling me not to spend a lot of money on games.
Today, 7:07 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    How does one get rich on youtube?
    Today, 10:39 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/the-25-highest-earning-youtube-stars/
    Today, 10:41 AM
  • copper20's Photo
    copper20
    Guess that's typical with most females - tend to get on to us men for spending money on games or sport jersies.
    Today, 1:19 PM
Photo
Photo

Keatah

Today's game systems have too much between you and the game. Yesterday's systems barely existed in that it was only you and the game.
Today, 6:51 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    Too many games depend on flashy graphics and "story" and lose the strategy and fun along the way.
  • roland p's Photo
    roland p
    You don't need much if you strip down the game to the actual gameplay (think pong) I guess.
    Today, 12:23 PM
  • copper20's Photo
    copper20
    Xucean said it right. I got no problem with storyline long as it is basic like a mario or zelda game. Hate trying to tie the games into a timeline, does not work.
    Today, 1:23 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

It's quiet. Too quiet. That was easy. Too easy.
Today, 6:30 AM
Photo

retrorussell

I hate when passengers on a public bus stand right by the front doors just to blab with the driver. SIT THE HELL DOWN!!!
Today, 2:43 AM
  • copper20's Photo
    copper20
    Brings back memories of going places with my school and sitting directly next to a SPED aide. Each higher branch of school I wished for a little more freedom but never happened.
    Today, 7:09 AM
  • roland p's Photo
    roland p
    Don't fight it.
    Today, 9:28 AM
  • adam242's Photo
    adam242
    Could be worse..
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-police-woman-fatally-stabbed-on-ddot-bus/34935438
    Today, 10:38 AM
Photo

roadrunner

Lynx High Score Club Rygar
Today, 12:24 AM
Photo

icemanxp300

$5 for an AM27c400 eprom. Would rather not wait a few weeks for China.
Yesterday, 9:39 PM
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    go with 42 pin. those 27c160's you have will work with the genesis. Be sure to byteswap the binary when you burn it or it won't work. Also be sure the checksum is correct or disabled within the programming.
    Today, 12:22 AM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    they don't work shawn, I tried burning both ways, 2 diff roms, and used 3 diff boards.
    Today, 8:43 AM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    I will have to look into the checksum
    Today, 8:44 AM
Photo

Austin

Went to pick up a free TV on Saturday. It turns out it's a widescreen Sony WEGA, and a HD CRT to boot! Composite, S-Video, Component, and HDMI--the works! Picture looks phenomenal, even just via composite.
Yesterday, 8:53 PM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    HDMI-CRT??? Is.. is that even possible?? o_O
    Today, 10:40 AM
  • adam242's Photo
    adam242
    I think I have the same set.. My sister and her husband paid like $3500 for it in 2007. Last year, they couldn't GIVE it away. I ended up with it, and it is SWEET. Congrats!
  • adam242's Photo
    adam242
    Is it a KD-34XS955?
    Today, 10:42 AM