Community Status Updates

Photo

Jin

Prepare to qualify!
Today, 3:50 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Welsh in the top 10 sexiest accents in the world. Just one question ... which one? For such a small country, we have too many accents. There's a local girl on the radio and she sounds amazing but I've never liked the 'Gladys Pugh' valleys accent that most people seem to associate with Wales.
Today, 3:42 AM
Photo

DuggerVideoGames

Always knew about the dungeons of Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. sharing the same music; however, I never realized until today (playing Antarctic Adventure on the Colecovision for the first time ever) that Antarctic Adventure sounds an awful lot like Campaign '84.
Yesterday, 9:33 PM
Photo

DuggerVideoGames

Always knew about the dungeons of Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. sharing the same music.
Yesterday, 9:33 PM
Photo
Photo

Random Terrain

Dude, are you OK? That fart sounded a little too close to the bone. You might want to go somewhere private and check for shcrapnel (crap shrapnel).
Yesterday, 9:21 PM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    Crapnel. Shit happens.
    Yesterday, 11:51 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQgLuwXQbY (I suggest you turn down the volume if you're wearing headphones.)
    Today, 4:15 AM
  • retrogamer81081's Photo
    retrogamer81081
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmQ07YLKp0
    Today, 4:30 AM
Photo

retro82

Just bought the ColecoVision Classic Home Video Game Console from AtGames yesterday. Love it!
Yesterday, 3:27 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    I love mine, too. Don't have the real CV even plugged in anymore.
    Yesterday, 4:39 PM
  • toiletunes's Photo
    toiletunes
    Love mine.
    Yesterday, 6:04 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Where'd ya get it? I like the Flashback, but my A/V mod original looks better on the screen...It just looks sharper somehow...And less grainy.
    Yesterday, 9:46 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Professor Gull

I learned from yesterday that work is my kid escape moment. So from yesterday my little sanctuary was invaded and that did not make me feel good.
Yesterday, 5:42 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I learned from Bobby today that a large pizza on a stick isn't the same as an umbrella.

I learned yesterday that stray dogs love wet pepperoni.
    Yesterday, 4:00 PM
Photo

carlsson

It's an art form to be able to procrastinate what you really ought to do, so far that what you actually are doing seems like a priority.
Yesterday, 5:37 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Wow I've never been called an artist before...
    Yesterday, 8:58 PM
Photo

Keatah

I'm doing something with diodes later tonight, they're my favorite electronic component. The little glass bead with the wire inside, what does it do? How does it work? The 4-yr old in me is fascinated still to this day!
Yesterday, 3:13 AM
  • Trinity's Photo
    Trinity
    Build yourself a dedicated crystal radio receiver in you house somewhere. And it will work for free for a long, long time!:)
    Yesterday, 5:00 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    What does a diode do? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Yesterday, 11:58 PM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    Inb4jaybird: http://bfy.tw/5WyJ
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Photo

ValkerieSilk

I can't believe how inexpensive flat screen TV's are now... Gamers (my kids) are so lucky!
Apr 28 2016 11:06 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    Or unlucky... too many faces glued to too many screens all day long. Matter of perspective, I suppose.
    Yesterday, 9:38 AM
  • ValkerieSilk's Photo
    ValkerieSilk
    @BydoEmpire: True ... Luckily my kids are very active ... but good point..
    Yesterday, 10:21 AM
  • cybercylon's Photo
    cybercylon
    Too many faces glued to screens indeed. Kids have access to some sort of screen 24/7 and that is not a good thing.
    Yesterday, 1:48 PM
Photo

OLD CS1

In both my personal and vicarious experience, the fatal mistake of most relationships is the belief that one person in the relationship can change the other. This often includes the belief that inherent personality flaws are merely behavioral quirks which can be over-come.
Apr 28 2016 10:51 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Damn straight! You are Very Correct! I used to have this girlfriend who said, "Girls get into relationships thinking they can change the guy, and Guys get into relationships thinking things will stay the same."
    Yesterday, 3:13 AM