Community Status Updates

Photo

TheObscureGamer

my grandma has land bigger than over 450 football fields but does not do anything with it.What a shame
Today, 5:26 AM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

I request the information of the location of a structural arrangement of common households for individuals, perhaps mostly those of African American heritage, commonly associated with the activities of united groups of people who partake in illegal actions.
Today, 3:43 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    ... by people other than KMD!
    Today, 4:02 AM
Photo

Keatah

Since space is expanding, what about us? We must be expanding too. And since we're expanding, then we should see space as not expanding.
Today, 2:44 AM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    The molecules in our body are still attracting each other, so even though the space between them is expanding, they will maintain their distances from one another.
    Today, 3:23 AM
  • Andrew Davie's Photo
    Andrew Davie
    Further galaxies are moving away from us faster than closer galaxies. In that way, the total volume of space is expanding. The spaces between atoms and the sizes of atoms and subatomic particles are not being "magnified" which is what you seem to be assuming.
    Today, 3:31 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Space doesn't exist. It's a scam by the governments of the world to make us believe the earth isn't flat.
    Today, 6:21 AM
Photo

triverse

The classic #DangerMouse gets another shot at gaming on the @CommodoreUSA Amiga - http://t.co/XaOcjwmkS6 #retrogaming
Today, 12:39 AM
Photo
Photo

ydcl

I recommend we put "The Interview" on Beta Max and air drop 1 million copies of it over North Korea!
Yesterday, 9:10 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    We'll need to drop Beta Max players too.
    Yesterday, 9:43 PM
Photo

DoctorTom

Filled up the car's gas tank for $38. I cannot remember the last time it was so cheap to do that.
Yesterday, 9:08 PM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    same here! Cadillac is usually a pig, not today!
    Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Photo

kgenthe

Tonight’s review is the classic Virgin Games Disney platformer Aladdin for the Sega Genesis. It doesn’t get much better than this! http://youtu.be/OlzE5j1bOs8
Yesterday, 8:15 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    I love the music for this game. Even the tunes not from the film are great!
    Today, 3:07 AM
Photo

MrMaddog

I wish Seth Rogan and Sony would do the Console Wars movie instead and avoid all this controversy, but then Sony would have gotten hacked by Nintendo fanbois... ;)
Yesterday, 7:44 PM
Photo

AtariLynx Lover

It's not Christmas, but come 3:30 at night, that still doesn't stop things from not stirring.
Photo

mbd30

I just beat Contra without the code and with no continues!
Yesterday, 7:37 PM
  • AtariBrian's Photo
    AtariBrian
    A video or it didn't happen .
  • Austin's Photo
    Austin
    It's about damn time. :)
    Today, 2:46 AM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    Hard to do, isn't it? But I think beating the first 3 Mega Mans without dying was even harder.
    Today, 3:09 AM
Photo

Keatah

Sony is North Korea's bitch.
Yesterday, 7:31 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Pretty much. And in typical Sony fashion, they're threatening the media not to report on it.
    Yesterday, 8:32 PM
  • pangasinan's Photo
    pangasinan
    America is North Korea's bitch.
    Yesterday, 9:03 PM
Photo

Keatah

Sony has to do what North Korea says!
Yesterday, 7:27 PM
Photo

BillyHW

Well now I *have* to watch this movie.
Yesterday, 6:40 PM
  • Tempest's Photo
    Tempest
    If you find it let me know. I was thinking the same thing. Shame they didnt go through with the premiere. "The movie North Korea tried to have banned!" it would have been a great marketing gimmick.
    Yesterday, 7:24 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    Showgirls?
    Yesterday, 7:42 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    The movie was already shown in L.A., last week.
    Yesterday, 7:43 PM
Photo

Serblander

RT @BlissBoxAdapter: @WeirdAndRetro Hi looking for RT's on http://t.co/b9ZvAPwT5Q With this image, hopping it explains it better. http://t…
Yesterday, 6:33 PM