Community Status Updates

Photo

Barf the Caveman

Red Sox and Big Papi!
Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

I finally found the disturbing Dixie Cup commercial I saw when I was a little kid with the broken glass in the bathroom and the crying boy who was holding his cut foot: https://youtu.be/m0lL0z_N8mY Speaking of Dixie Cups, here is a Dixie Riddle Cup commercial from 1973: https://youtu.be/RwXrdJLOeYE
Yesterday, 9:27 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    Woah, that is a bizarrely disturbing commerical. Who ever thought of using fear as a marketing tactic for disposable paper cups!? o_O
    Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Photo

lushgirl_80

It's official! DMC of RUN DMC will be calling in my radio show this Sunday!! Also getting Elvira in a couple of weeks. Any RUN DMC fans up in this? I cant wait to ask DMC what types of Atari games they played on the tourbus..
Yesterday, 7:37 PM
Photo

Reaperman

"Darkness. No parents. Super rich. Kinda makes it better." -Lego Batman
Yesterday, 7:03 PM
Photo

simbalion

Oh great... Just found out that Disney is now going to a 'live action' reboot of the Lion King. I've now got a major hedache.. >:(
Yesterday, 6:45 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    Well, they did a pretty darn good job with the live action remake of The Jungle Book so I wouldn't get too worried just yet.
    Yesterday, 7:06 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    They should do an animated TRON to make up for it...I'd buy that for a dollar!
    Yesterday, 7:17 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    They did. Then cancelled it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron:_Uprising
    Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Photo

Unbeliever

Insulating the basement Saturday! Need to get my act together and get stuff done before snow flies.
Yesterday, 2:09 PM
Photo
Photo

Papa

Jeb! Quick! Hide the keys!!
Yesterday, 7:36 AM
Photo
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    And they'd have gotten away with it too...if it wasn't for those meddling kids!
    Yesterday, 5:46 PM
Photo

Papa

affectionado = 1. Not how to spell aficionado 2. A spinning group hug that creates a vaccuum and possibly 'new' friends!!
Yesterday, 6:56 AM
Photo

frankodragon

Lady Gag will perform the halftime show during Super Bowl 51. So does this mean she'll come out dressed in a tenderloin steak outfit or have one made with Cheese-Whiz?
Yesterday, 5:26 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Her dress with be made of cow udders and cotton candy. Guest star Adam Levine will pop up from below the stage and there will be a "wardrobe malfunction" where he'll "trip" and "mistakenly" pull off her dress and her entire nude body will be seen for 2.5 seconds.
    Yesterday, 5:25 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Unfortunately, her boobs and cow udders look exactly the same and nobody will notice...
    Yesterday, 5:55 PM
  • cimerians's Photo
    cimerians
    sushi
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

"On the first day of Christmas I said to Santa Claus, buy me an Xbox or you'll be swinging from a pear tree." Kids today, huh?
Yesterday, 4:30 AM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    It's hilarious how so many earnest people all over the world, 'Christians' bible thumping, (..not reading, mind you) or not do exactly what the bible said NOT TO DO!

Jeremiah 10
    Yesterday, 2:07 PM
Photo

pangasinan

There is only one true holy grail left for the 2600 yet to be discovered.
Yesterday, 2:04 AM
  • retrogamer81081's Photo
    retrogamer81081
    Knight Rider!!
    Yesterday, 3:24 PM
  • ferghead's Photo
    ferghead
    Pitfall 3

Yesterday, 3:43 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    @goldleader - YES!
    BTW - I have all of those games on a NAP - PM me if you want a copy - er PROTOTYPE
    Yesterday, 6:28 PM
Photo

pangasinan

There is only one true holy grail for the 2600 yet to be discovered.
Yesterday, 2:03 AM
Photo

pangasinan

There is only 0ne true holy grail for the 2600 yet to be discovered.
Yesterday, 2:03 AM