Community Status Updates

Photo

retrorussell

I woke up in a Soho doorway, a policeman knew my name..
Today, 12:36 AM
Photo
Photo

littleman jack

Summer, guitars, bmx, Atari.
Yesterday, 9:36 PM
Photo

moycon

moycon, Now with 100% less mortgage.
Yesterday, 8:51 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I can haz pony nao?
    Yesterday, 9:43 PM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    Not renting, just paying utilities and taxes and loving it.
    Yesterday, 9:44 PM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    Oh and insurance, can't forget the insurance.
    Yesterday, 9:45 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Deviant behavior detected. Operatives notified.
Yesterday, 8:07 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Deviant behavor in sector 35912-A. THX 1138 has committed a workplace error -- 2 workers dead. Bodies removed. Report 492845 filed.
    Yesterday, 8:15 PM
Photo

The Usotsuki

8K MSX ROM. Wonder how hard to reverse engineer, sufficiently to then translate to 6502 or C.
Yesterday, 7:35 PM
Photo

kgenthe

In Ep 88 of the IMPLANTgames Podcast I talk about AVGN Controversy, Nintendo Question Documentary, Collecting Goals, Cheap Games, and more! https://youtu.be/wDEdfwBYfZ0
Yesterday, 6:06 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

Have you ever got into an activity or sport because you liked the videogame version of it? Such as tennis, golf, or car jacking?
Yesterday, 5:36 PM
Photo
Photo

VectorGamer

Pac-Man (TI-99/4A) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcvU5aI_dck absolutely dreadful possibly the 2nd worst home translation of Pac-Man ever
Yesterday, 12:44 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Both Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man for the 99/4A are underwhelming. The graphics are choppy, and I think whoever programmed them forgot that the 99/4A had more than one voice, because only one sound effect is heard at a time. The system could have done much better.

I tend to play Munchman and Munchman II when I want my 99/4A maze game fix.
    Yesterday, 4:48 PM
Photo

Two-in-the-Belfry

College graduation tomorrow!
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Photo

adam242

Hurry up and wait!
Yesterday, 9:21 AM
Photo

NE146

Already losing track of all the "virtual" titles I've bought.. between Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundle, and the consoles... I'm sure in another 10 years most will be lost to memory. :p
Yesterday, 9:15 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    That's why I generally refuse to get into another store, like Desura or Direct2Drive, since I won't know where to look. Humble, GOG, and Steam all are easy enough to navigate, and have 99% of what I would want anyway. I've used the Steam calculators and they show that I would need like 7 lifetimes in order to finish what I have now.
    Yesterday, 10:26 AM
  • Bill Loguidice's Photo
    Bill Loguidice
    I keep a spreadsheet. It was painful at first, but is well worth it now that I have thousands of digital titles in various stores (although I do tend to try to keep most such purchases to Steam unless there's no way to avoid it).
    Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Photo

KreatorKat

Happy 43rd Birthday Bartolo Colon! A CY young award, 222 wins, and the last active player in baseball to have played for the Expos. Oh, and that sweet home run.
Yesterday, 4:53 AM
Photo

pangasinan

wow, my profile has had 460,656,801 views
Yesterday, 2:30 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Haha jaybird3rd, You could get a Jaguar or a Jaguar!
    Yesterday, 12:35 PM
  • retrogamer81081's Photo
    retrogamer81081
    Mine has 16,048. At least mine has gameroom pics in there to make it less boring.
    Yesterday, 1:53 PM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    Made me look.
    Yesterday, 5:46 PM