Community Status Updates

Photo

Zach

Less than a year to go until we get some close-up photos of Pluto from NASA's New Horizons probe.
Today, 12:13 PM
Photo
Photo

Gamester81

What System got you into RPG’s? @MikeBGameGenie discusses: http://t.co/kxqkNLB8Lu
Today, 9:00 AM
Photo

Bryan

Synecdoche (si-nek-də-kee) To refer to part of something as the whole thing: An example is referring to workers as hired hands.
Today, 8:35 AM
Photo

The Rick

Atari 2600<Atari 7800? Or am I just crazy for thinking that?
Today, 8:33 AM
  • MAC-42's Photo
    MAC-42
    I should think it depends on what you think of the 7800 library. I prefer a 7800 myself for this reason, else I'd just stick with the 2600. Nothing wrong with the 2600 in itself though.
    Today, 8:42 AM
  • The Rick's Photo
    The Rick
    I have really, really been enjoying the 7800 library lately (though I realize it's limited compared to the 2600.) You factor in backwards compatibility with games/accessories and if I had to own just one, I think I'd be hard pressed not to go with the 7800
    Today, 8:45 AM
  • MAC-42's Photo
    MAC-42
    I had both when I was young. (Lost my 2600 in a flood.) When the time came to get a new Atari last year, it had to be a 7800. I only had a handful of 7800 games as a kid, but I enjoyed them too much. I really think it's the way to go, too.
    Today, 9:39 AM
Photo

AndyCaruso

Ace of Spades by Alberto Vargas / Pin-up cards #Inspiration http://t.co/tv25VEwHKA
Today, 7:31 AM
  • Zach's Photo
    Zach
    I appreciate Vargas' work, but a black dress would have been much more appropriate for the ace of spades.
    Today, 11:47 AM
Photo

The Rick

No ebay! Thats a bad ebay! I said "tank command" not "robot tank"!!
Today, 7:07 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    I know the feeling. I search for the Mattel Aquarius, and I get astrological Barbie dolls.
    Today, 7:41 AM
  • Trebor's Photo
    Trebor
    Try searching for a "Cuttle Cart", eBay decides it's a "Cattle Cart" you really want...lol.
    Today, 7:51 AM
Photo

Jay Silverheels

What do you think is IN the burgers?
Today, 4:38 AM
Photo

Corby

Electra Concepts made an adapter that allows you to use regular 2600 controllers on a 5200.
Today, 12:16 AM
Photo

Gamester81

A friend of mine is looking to sell his very rare Nintendo Dolphin and a NPDP GDEV Gamecube development systems. Contact me if interested.
Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Photo

Bryan

Someone posted Ben Orr's tracks from Cars songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhpqJDkzWA
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Photo
Photo

Bill Loguidice

We just watched and enjoyed "We're the Millers" and "The Heat," but were disturbed by the frozen faces of the respective lead actresses.
Yesterday, 8:48 PM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    We watch "we're the millers" at the office today. Pretty funny.
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Photo

Atarius Maximus

I'm a PEEKer, I'm a POKEer. I'm a midnight coder. I type my programs and hit RUN.
Yesterday, 8:08 PM
Photo