Community Status Updates

Photo

Dreamcast Gamer

Blasting space rocks! Today, Isaac from Trainboy Productions and the Gemini Gamer are reviewing the 2600 port of Asteroids. https://youtu.be/9AYXf6KhTyw
Today, 1:25 PM
Photo

frankodragon

"Attention Customers: If there's a Ben Dover in the store, please come to the service desk. Ben Dover, please come to the service desk."
Today, 12:09 PM
Photo
Photo

Reaperman

3 short years until baseball is saved by cybernetic 'performance enhancements,' according to 2020 Super Baseball. Now there's a sport I can get into.
Today, 6:16 AM
  • Trebor's Photo
    Trebor
    Wait until the year 802,701... http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224469-salvo/?p=2971921
    Today, 6:48 AM
  • RJ's Photo
    RJ
    Ill wait for Cyberball 2072. Hopefully they'll have a way to preserve my long-dead-by-then body.
    Today, 10:53 AM
  • doctorclu's Photo
    doctorclu
    Hey anyone tuning into "The Running Man"? I hear it is starting this year. (At least according to the 1987 movie) :D
    Today, 11:56 AM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

Well we're gearing up for production on our 2017 and 2018 collectible arcade tokens. If you're an artist and you would like the chance to have your work immortalized on a coin, please send me a PM. We'd love to work with you!
Today, 3:22 AM
Photo

Keatah

Jupiter is one ugly planet up close.
Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    I've never been there.
    Today, 8:33 AM
  • RJ's Photo
    RJ
    Whenever I get a big zit I call it "The Great Red Spot".
    Today, 10:54 AM
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    Why don't you pick on someone your own size.
    Today, 11:08 AM
Photo

Corby

thank you for the birthday wishes!
Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Photo

retrorussell

Man, the Sega Model2 emulator looks great but otherwise the controls don't often work well, and many of the options don't work at all. Damn shame.
Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Contact the developer. Most emu bugs I've reported over the years got attention.

Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    I thought I read them being aware of the bugs.. just a matter of time until they fix them. Well, I at least got the calibration correct for Gunblade NY.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Photo

Kiwi

Binge watching The No Swear Gaming Reviews
Yesterday, 9:56 PM
Photo

nanochess

Sometimes I write a game for a contest http://js1k.com/2722 ;)
Yesterday, 8:25 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Too much man...Those Moai head crush me all the time!
    Today, 3:48 AM
  • Prosystemsearch's Photo
    Prosystemsearch
    Intellivision, Channel F, and VCS ports please.
    Today, 8:05 AM
  • nanochess's Photo
    nanochess
    :)
    Today, 11:32 AM
Photo

Lyth

The darn change in weather, always makes me feel rough. One day it's like 26 degrees with sunshine, followed by 18 degrees and raining. Blah.
Yesterday, 7:48 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Last week we were near sub-zero, now we're back to 22. Crazy man!
    Yesterday, 9:32 PM
  • Lyth's Photo
    Lyth
    Hah, so it's not just over here, then! Damn world, haha.
    Yesterday, 10:47 PM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    It got to 60 in Wisconsin yesterday. You know, where it's SUPPOSED to be freezing balls this time of year.
    Today, 8:43 AM
Photo

save2600

dealdash.com - the fair and honest bidding site. Is that implying there's other bidding sites that are not fair and honest? Hmmm... wonder which one they're thinking?
Yesterday, 6:17 PM
  • Osgeld's Photo
    Osgeld
    its not the only one out there selling bid's, total sham sites, yea I got that ipad for a dollar, only cost me 400$ worth of bids
    Yesterday, 7:44 PM
    Prosystemsearch
    Don't forget Beezid!
    Yesterday, 8:28 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I once tried one called skoreit and I think they became beezid...I never paid for bids though...I just used the promotional ones and quit
    Today, 3:08 AM
Photo

7800fan

Anyone fan of planet Pluto? New Mexico still calls it a planet by their law.
Yesterday, 5:50 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    I'm a fan and Pluto is a planet.
    Today, 1:22 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    It's a Dwarf Planet...Maybe we could call it Tyrion or Gimli...haha...Seriously the radius of Pluto is only 715 miles...
    Today, 3:11 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I think Pluto would virtually fit in Alaska...Pretty small planet is my only point...
    Today, 3:18 AM
Photo

Thorsten GŁnther

Never forget the Borgholm Green Massacre #JeSuisSweden
Yesterday, 12:07 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^Try Yahoo
    Yesterday, 4:44 PM
    Prosystemsearch
    #JeSuisSweden

Did they find any of the perpetrators yet?
    Yesterday, 5:22 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    My wallet and laptop were stolen in Stockholm last year... maybe that's what he was talking about. It sucked, but it wasn't *that* big a deal. I got home safely. (ProTip: ALWAYS keep your passport on your person, that was huge for me and made it much easier to deal with than it might have been otherwise).
    Today, 12:25 PM
Photo

Prosystemsearch

Jyn from Rouge one has nowhere near as much of a Backstory as Asoka Tano. Also, Disney of the CURRENT YEAR has mostly forgotten(particularly for LA stuff) that movies are NOT just about money. Sometimes you've got to take substantial risks, NOT PLAY it safe because $$$!
Yesterday, 11:32 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Personally, I prefer "The Force" be Supernatural Not Superhero powers, and The Jedi be Mystics, not Cops. OK Now I'm done haha...
    Yesterday, 8:52 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Sorry that you couldn't handle a little humor. They weren't garbage troll posts..

Yesterday, 9:34 PM
    Prosystemsearch
    ^oh ok then.
    Today, 7:52 AM