Community Status Updates

Photo

masschamber

I have 7 or 8 of those atari game binders/book things anyone interested in them at 4 bucks each plus shipping?
Yesterday, 8:45 PM
Photo

Reaperman

I just uploaded an unlisted super mario land playthrough and these guys copyright claimed and monitized it within hours. Yay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eGJoLD2jsc
Yesterday, 6:46 PM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    To the to f-off and delete the video. Don't let them make anything off it.
    Yesterday, 8:11 PM
  • HoshiChiri's Photo
    HoshiChiri
    Take the Jim Sterling route- take the video down, add in content from a couple of other well-known copyright vultures, re-upload. Everybody claims the content, and no one gets money becuase YouTube doesn't know who really deserves it.
    Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    that's great, but in the end, my video's got ads on it, and ads are lame. So the ones who actually lose are me and both of my viewers.
    Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

"It is widely known that the 5200 is an Atari computer in drag, with the compatibility built out." https://archive.org/stream/creativecomputing-1983-09/Creative_Computing_v09_n09_1983_September#page/n285/mode/1up
Yesterday, 6:20 PM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    And crappy analog controllers instead of the decent 8-bit ones.
    Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Photo

Gip-Gip

Back after a small hiatus. Going to try to go through everything I missed, wish me luck
Yesterday, 5:21 PM
Photo

StanJr

I was carried, to Ohio in a swarm of bees
Yesterday, 4:30 PM
Photo

Keatah

While not likely that anyone here was on flight 1380. The NTSB wants videos and photos. Careful. The FAA will frown on you for running your phone and camera! It happened many times before.
Yesterday, 4:09 PM
Photo
Photo

Random Terrain

I know you didn't wanna kiss me, but when I was taking a hit off that bottle before, I backwashed in it. I mean, like, really big-time. https://youtu.be/0JKivlvpSMM?t=38m14s
Yesterday, 3:28 PM
Photo

Skarrj

Finally finished a little project Ive been working on. https://youtu.be/SkjC860evrY
Yesterday, 2:33 PM
Photo

Atarian7

Why is Yahoo so laggy now? Is 25 Mbps not fast enough anymore?
Yesterday, 7:13 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    I can conduct my creative writing on it with the same level of efficiency and proficiency as any modern-day rig. Perhaps even better because there are no distractions with updates and all that.

Yesterday, 2:07 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Yep, yep!
    Yesterday, 3:56 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    Yahoo sucks!
    Yesterday, 7:35 PM
Photo

GoldLeader

I finally found an NES game at Goodwill. 1. It was Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing ($4). I didn't buy it because just like in real life, racing is only fun if you have machine guns mounted on your car.
Yesterday, 4:04 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I'd say hard to find Retro games (Here anyway,...YMMV). They had 1 Genesis game but it was Madden '98 (they still made them in '98?) and 1 SNES game (NCAA Football...Blecch!! Also My first SNES game since I bought the system used (in '92)and it came with it haha...)...
    Yesterday, 2:04 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    It seems very hard to find GOOD Games, though I bought South Park the Stick of Truth (PS3) for $4. That one's probably easy because it was Free (DLC I assume) on that PS4 game...
    Yesterday, 2:05 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    If ya really want to see the vast spectrum (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly), Check this thread. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/18190-the-official-thrift-finds-thread/page-642
    Yesterday, 2:08 PM
Photo

Keatah

DDO & CHS for the win!
Yesterday, 12:06 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Maybe not..
    Yesterday, 2:56 AM
Photo
Photo

jd_1138

I ordered a sound bar off Best Buy's site, and they sent me someone else's order. A guy in Missouri got my sound bar, and I received his JVC car stereo deck with CD and Bluetooth.
Apr 20 2018 8:23 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I assume they'll have you guys mail back, and switch?
    Yesterday, 2:25 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I once had a SNES console show up at my door, and it was from the guy in Canada who modded my Atari 7800s for me, So I called him up, got the address of the rightful recipient, and sent it on its way. He'd just sent it to me by accident. I figured why send it all the way back to Canada, when I can help him out.
    Yesterday, 2:28 PM
  • jd_1138's Photo
    jd_1138
    I went to BB and the guy gave me a gift card for the amount of the sound bar plus $20 for the hassle. Then I went out and checked out the sound bars and found one half off (better than the original one I ordered). That's why I still like BB.
    Yesterday, 6:47 PM
Photo

JeremiahK

Rest in peace, Avicii.
Apr 20 2018 7:34 PM
  • RJ's Photo
    RJ
    I've listened to dance/techno/house/electronica as long as Avicii was alive & I've never heard of him before now
    Yesterday, 10:29 AM
  • JeremiahK's Photo
    JeremiahK
    I honestly haven't listened to most of his stuff, but "Hey, Brother", "Wake Me Up", "The Nights", and "Pure Grinding" have been on my playlist for quite a while. I liked his sound, and I was looking forward to hearing more of it.
    Yesterday, 2:08 PM
  • RJ's Photo
    RJ
    My wife's favorite radio station plays his stuff, that's why I never heard of him
    Yesterday, 6:08 PM