Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo

Reaperman

Just bought a new GTI for the wife. Her SAAB was nice, but it was time to go. Nobody wanted to work on it.
Today, 10:37 PM
Photo

Keatah

Microsoft Bob is like a bad graphic adventure where you explore an operating system. You encounter cutesy help characters. Software is disguised as everyday objects. Navigating around requires stupidified and dumbed down thinking. Your final score is measured by how frustrated you become.
Today, 10:11 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    I knew one guy, about 18 years ago, who actually used AND LIKED Microsoft Bob.

He was the president of a nonprofit that my company did contract work for. I upgraded his Windows 3.1 machine to Windows 95, and after I showed him how it worked, he asked "But what about my Bob???" I hadn't seen Microsoft Bob in person, so I was very confused until he explained what it was. Then, I was just dumbfounded that somebody could seriously WANT to use it.
    Today, 10:21 PM
Photo

DaveD

If sitting is the new smoking, I must be up to 3 packs a day.
Today, 2:56 PM
Photo

AL01

Found 3 broken Dreamcasts. Got all 3 working and keepin' one for meself!
Today, 9:40 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat ran over his cat.
Today, 8:54 AM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    Did you just make the rest up, though?
    Today, 12:41 PM
  • brenski's Photo
    brenski
    yes i did, haha
    Today, 3:20 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeKbzxLlEE4
    Today, 4:21 PM
Photo

Keatah

Accuweather and yahoo finance now uglified with new flat interface.
Today, 8:46 AM
Photo

toiletunes

nervously waiting for the day's end.
Today, 6:57 AM
Photo

Clint Thompson

Make a modernized Missile Command VR for the PS4/PC. Would you back me?
Today, 3:15 AM
Photo

retrorussell

Hey! No one calls Soundwave unchrosomatic!
Today, 3:11 AM
Photo

Papa

The original 1943 Batman stamped the criminals that he left for police, much in the way that Affleck's Batman "brands" them with a bat symbol.
Yesterday, 9:19 PM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    I'm a hopeless fanboy that must love pretty much all Batman incarnations (luckily the 60's Batman is attached to memories that allow me to reject it as a healthy Batman lover probably should). I think that Afleck is by and far the best Batman pretty much ever. I love the movie. I think that Clark climbing in the tub is adorable and that they did a good job of smashing a bunch of DC stuff together and still making something linear and fit for continuation.
    Today, 9:51 AM
  • CyranoJ's Photo
    CyranoJ
    Did you like Ghostbusters 2016 as well? :)

Today, 6:04 PM
  • nanochess's Photo
    nanochess
    Ben Affleck is good as Batman, the fight between Batman and Superman is good, the remaining of the movie... I forgot it for sanity.
    Today, 8:21 PM
Photo

BassGuitari

Anybody have an Atari 400 console shell? PM me if you can help me out. Thx!
Yesterday, 9:03 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Do you know who smokes cigarettes? Winners, that's who. Even in 2016, it's hard to find a famous person who doesn't smoke. They know that cigarettes focus your talents and make you a winner. If you want to be rich and famous, you must smoke cigarettes. http://www.randomterrain.com/favorite-quotes-smoking.html
Yesterday, 8:25 PM
  • pangasinan's Photo
    pangasinan
    Oh it goes in your mouth, that's where I have been going wrong.
    Today, 7:41 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^LOL
    Today, 11:53 AM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    Beautiful
    Today, 2:06 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

If I smoke a pile of Marlboros I can send away for a red Atari Lynx? Awesome! Genius cross promotion guys....video games and cigarettes. LOL
Yesterday, 7:42 PM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    Oh boy I used to smoke in the 90s. All my computers turned yellow. o_O

Yesterday, 8:14 PM
  • atariLBC's Photo
    atariLBC
    It was a pretty vile cross-promotion considering the target market of the Lynx.
    Today, 7:22 AM