Community Status Updates

Photo

simbalion

It's A Pony Kind Of Christmas!
Today, 9:25 PM
Photo

Tombstone

Playing the newly arrived ReBootEROIDS on my Jag! It's like coming home from KayBee toys in the 90's with a new Jag game. Love this.
Today, 9:21 PM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

That's a spicy meatball!
Today, 8:10 PM
Photo

roadrunner

Mercedes technical chief Paddy Lowe is poised to make a shock switch to Williams next season, with multiple sources indicating that he has accepted an offer to join the Grove-based team.
Today, 7:10 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    I thought you said Puddy. I was going to say "High five"
    Today, 7:36 PM
Photo

pangasinan

ANDY'S COMING !!!!!
Today, 6:44 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    I just dropped my laptop and cracked the screen. Thanks alot!
    Today, 6:53 PM
Photo

Atarian7

I'm having trouble finding/choosing dental insurance. Anyone have a testimonial about how great theirs is?
Today, 6:29 PM
Photo

Jinks

Been playing with the Concerto on the 7800 all day! Lots of 7800 gaming in!
Today, 5:39 PM
Photo

copper20

Purchased a original xbox!
Today, 5:24 PM
Photo

Jin

When I told a friend that I was playing Beef Drop this morning he started laughing uncontrollably. Apparently in certain Midwestern parts of the United States the phrase "dropping some beef" means something very different than what the programmer for the Atari 7800 version of BurgerTime probably had in mind when he named his game. XD
Today, 2:42 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    now THAT'S a mighty loaf!
    Today, 4:40 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    But I can assure you that it's not a sh**ty game by any means. It's definitely the best 8-bit home console version of BurgerTime I've played. :)
    Today, 5:04 PM
  • Emehr's Photo
    Emehr
    I have a feeling whoever named it Beef Drop knew exactly what they were doing. Excellent port. Happy to own a copy!
    Today, 6:11 PM
Photo

nosweargamer

Ep 294: Burgertime - My first Intellivision game review! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6wcfnizUg
Today, 1:41 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    Awesome review! Nice to see you branching out to other systems now that your Atari 7800 work is complete. I don't own an Intellivision, but your review did get me to go try out the Atari 7800 homebrew port of BurgerTime this morning. Fun game! =)
    Today, 2:52 PM
Photo

Yurkie

NESRGB modded NES Front loader. Last one before Christmas. $279 shipped anywhere in USA.
Today, 1:20 PM
Photo

Syzygy1

I'm at the ice rink again. RT wasn't working at first but now it is.
Today, 12:29 PM
Photo
Photo

Dr Manhattan

This status update is fake news. Or is it?
Today, 3:30 AM
  • cybercylon's Photo
    cybercylon
    If you type enough and put on as many social media outlets as possible, I won't know for sure it is true. I'll just have a feeling it is, so therefore it must be true.
    Today, 11:49 AM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    Just like if a bear takes a dump in the woods?
    Today, 6:04 PM
  • 7800fan's Photo
    7800fan
    News flash: playing video game causes cancer. Trump plans to ban all video game the day he is sworn in.
    Today, 6:39 PM
Photo

Jin

I could have never imagined that in 2016 I'd be willing to pay $30 for a cartridge with just Space Invaders on it, but then I played the homebrew port for the 7800. It looks and plays exactly like Space Invaders on the arcade cabinet I used to own, which is really making me miss my old arcade machine. But hey, $30 is a LOT cheaper than buying a new arcade cab.
Today, 12:59 AM
  • Trinity's Photo
    Trinity
    Got a link to a youtube of that port being played? I'd like to check it out.
    Today, 7:10 AM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    Hah, yeah, it's amazing and wonderful.
    Today, 9:56 AM
  • Trebor's Photo
    Trebor
    @Trinity... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvACytUxl60
    Today, 10:03 AM