Community Status Updates

Photo

Iwantgames:)

Just finished Zombie Vikings on PS4. Fun game
Today, 9:25 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Did you get to pilot a Viking ship? Those things are spooky with the dragon's head and the way they're shaped. Must've been terrifying to be in England 1000 years ago and see those pull up on the beaches.
    Today, 10:25 PM
  • Iwantgames:)'s Photo
    Nah it has a viking ship but only in cutscenes. Its a side scrolling beat em up style game in which u play as one of several undead vikings(up to 4 players can play coop if u got people to play with) and your on a quest to retrieve Odin's eye which has been stolen by Loki
    Today, 10:30 PM
  • Iwantgames:)'s Photo
    You fight through various locations including a giant snake anus, a mushroom trip, ect. Battling numerous enemy's from gnomes, giant worms, and even the common cold.
    Today, 10:33 PM
Photo

GoldLeader

VOIVOD Tonight in Fort Collins!!!!!!
Today, 8:02 PM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    LOL Seriously? I have cassette tapes from them from when I was like 16 years old!

Today, 8:52 PM
Photo

Reaperman

I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande.
Today, 7:30 PM
  • Stephen's Photo
    Stephen
    You have a drinking problem Ted.
    Today, 8:41 PM
Photo

DracIsBack

Good lord, do social skills seem to be in scarce supply today
Today, 7:17 PM
  • cybercylon's Photo
    cybercylon
    Plain common sense courtesy has gone out the window. So many things you can point a finger at.
    Today, 8:52 PM
  • Wally1's Photo
    Wally1
    Not to mention improper use and abuse of the English language.
    Today, 9:16 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Your and idiot.
    Today, 10:04 PM
Photo

Nathan Strum

I don't want to buy a "Smart" TV. I just want a plain old stupid one.
Today, 6:53 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    That's pretty much what I want, too: a high-quality but passive display, like a big computer monitor for the livingroom with speakers.

If it weren't for the fact that nobody makes them anymore, I'd stick with CRTs.
    Today, 8:43 PM
  • cjameslv's Photo
    cjameslv
    I still rock a big ole 36" sony trinitron in my game room.
    Today, 9:31 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Problem is no one else wants clunky passive displays.

Demand for "smart" and "connected" is soaring at a breakneck pace!

Today, 9:35 PM
Photo

roadrunner

Nikki Sixx unfollowed Tommy Lee on Twitter the day after Motley Crue's last concert
Today, 6:23 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Familiarity breeds contempt especially when you're stuck on a tour bus with a dude for 6 months. Watching the dude cut his toe nails while eating Planters Peanuts.
    Today, 6:50 PM
  • NE146's Photo
    NE146
    what does unfollowing do?
    Today, 6:54 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    And remember when they said if it wasn't the 4 of them it wasn't Motley Crue, then later on they replaced Vince Neil?
    Today, 7:58 PM
Photo

BurritoBeans

Ran out of space on my phone because I have too much music on it - I wish I got a phone with an SD slot instead of the Galaxy S6 sometimes.
Today, 5:00 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Yeah it's kinda ironic. I have a $79 Motorola Moto E Android phone, and it has an SD slot.
    Today, 5:16 PM
Photo

DracIsBack

Trebor gets my vote for Atariager of the day!
Today, 4:41 PM
Photo

ApocalypticNose

jag2 specs look more overpoweted than n64? Surely those poly counts can't be correct? 900,000 textured polys? 2,500,000 flat shaded?
Today, 4:21 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Well, Atari specs tend to be absolute best case and not something you'd actually want to code/play/look at.
    Today, 6:31 PM
Photo

jaybird3rd

Hard to believe the original "Star Wars" is 39 YEARS OLD today! Next year will see the 40th birthday of the Atari 2600, too!
Today, 3:47 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    4-0?

Buncha kids.
    Today, 6:54 PM
  • BNE Jeff's Photo
    BNE Jeff
    Saw it at a drive-in with my whole family in our big old station wagon. Great memory..
    Today, 7:18 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I saw it in the theater...Huge line, late show 9:30PM...I was 9 years old. I fell asleep and had to see it again.
    Today, 8:13 PM
Photo

BillyHW

How do you go from winning the Academy Award for best director, to directing Star Trek: The Motion Picture?
Today, 2:53 PM
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    Thanks for the tip, jaybird3rd. I'll check it out.
    Today, 3:22 PM
  • 7800fan's Photo
    7800fan
    The director's cut also has some added CGI effects like the whole V'Ger ship which they couldn't do back in the day because the model would have been too big.
    Today, 3:57 PM
  • jeremiahjt's Photo
    jeremiahjt
    Star Trek: The Motion Picture, in addition to being my favorite movie, was a big budget release that probably could have got any sci-fi director it wanted.
    Today, 4:19 PM
Photo

Ransom

Rare boxed limited edition shrinkwrapped vintage condoms.
Today, 1:57 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    What is the high bid?
    Today, 3:39 PM
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    Turns out they were re-srinked. The seam on the back was wrong. :(
    Today, 3:45 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Dammit.
    Today, 4:04 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

My cased Lynx II SD cartridge is in the mail. Its a good time to be an Atari gamer.
Today, 1:32 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Yes. Time for the 7800!! Doc Clu check the Lynx forum, Retro HQ is selling them.
    Today, 2:24 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Indeed. 1up!

Today, 2:30 PM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    Wish mine was
    Today, 7:51 PM
Photo

Keatah

Serial or Parallel.. How do you swing?
Today, 11:12 AM
  • AceHart's Photo
    AceHart
    I like a fine bridge rectifier. A circuit that uses both serial and parallel. How kinky.
    Today, 12:28 PM
  • cimerians's Photo
    cimerians
    I still use PPjoy so parallel. :P
    Today, 12:52 PM
  • Professor Gull's Photo
    Professor Gull
    I like mine SCSI.
    Today, 1:08 PM
Photo

Bryan

Just got dental work in Costa Rica (repaired filling and new filling). $142.
Today, 10:32 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Well, I live there right now, but tickets are as low as $100-150 each way if you live near an airport that goes directly there.
    Today, 3:24 PM
  • cjameslv's Photo
    cjameslv
    Yeah bryan my friends wife took him there to get his dental done. Must be really good work and prices cause he has insurance here in the usa lol.
    Today, 5:23 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Blue Shield and Humana have dental policies for like $20 a month. Pays for itself just on the cleanings/exams/x-rays (pays for a cleaning/exam every 6 months). And I think it covers like $750/annual in dental procedures if needed. And it has lower negotiated rates for other procedures. You're really taking it up the ol' Hershey Highway without insurance.
    Today, 5:50 PM