Community Status Updates

Photo

Prosystemsearch

There were plans to bring the original Half-Life on the Sega Dreamcast. I wonder if a prototype disc has Surfaced yet?
Today, 3:59 PM
  • OldSchoolRetroGamer's Photo
    OldSchoolRetroGamer
    Wow you really do not know? it has been available for years for download as well as others like Propeller Arena etc, download image and burn to CD-r, load, boot and play. Often such games are provided with printed case and manual, insert and sold on Etsy or oddly even Ebay (It's not really legal) but you need to get from sites like ISO. com or torrents.
    Today, 4:08 PM
  • juansolo's Photo
    juansolo
    It certainly surfaced as an ISO as I remember grabbing it years ago. I suspect you can grab it from all the usual places.
    Today, 4:09 PM
Photo

Havok69

What's that smell?
Today, 3:58 PM
  • Prosystemsearch's Photo
    Prosystemsearch
    Its the utter stench of greed and carelessness from Disney and Kathleen Kennedy's total wipe of the SW Expanded Universe.

Today, 4:05 PM
Photo

atari2600land

So I put in a bid on eBay and it said someone bid the same price as I did. So I put in a bid for one cent more. Then it told me I had to bid $1 more than the bid. So I did. Irked, but I won the thing.
Today, 3:12 PM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Allergy playing up badly today. Think I got a piece of hay in one eye. Then eyes got blaster by smoke when I opened the over door. Expecting to have to pick up my eyeballs from my pillow in the morning.
Today, 2:16 PM
Photo

Atarian7

"What two popular figures died on the Simpsons this past year?"
Today, 1:05 PM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    "If you said Dr marvin Monroe and bleeding gums murphy, you are wrong. They were never popular."
    Today, 1:06 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    LOL ... I remember that haha...
    Today, 1:52 PM
  • atari2600land's Photo
    atari2600land
    So who were the two POPULAR characters who died?
    Today, 3:09 PM
Photo

Tempest

I just realized that Twilight Princess had a physical release on THREE Nintendo consoles: Gamecube, Wii, and Wii-U. That has to be a first.
Today, 12:10 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    Twilight Princess had a physical release? :-O
    Today, 1:32 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    The Wii U version is an HD remaster. I think Super Mario Bros is still the winner for most physical Nintendo releases, on NES, SNES (greatest hits), GameBoy Color (special edition), GameBoy Advance (NES classics), Wii disc (25th anniversary), to say nothing of all the eShop digital releases on Wii, Wii U, and 3DS. Does the NES Classic Mini count as a digital or physical release?
    Today, 3:27 PM
  • Tempest's Photo
    Tempest
    That is true, I forgot about all the versions of SMB out there. Still, it's kind of impressive they released the same game on three successive consoles (although the Wii-U version has been updated a bit).
    Today, 3:45 PM
Photo

Atarian7

Here kitty kitty kitty, time to go to the Vet
Today, 7:10 AM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    Snip snip?
    Today, 9:25 AM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    I see. You're not too fond of keeping your eyeballs intact?
    Today, 10:11 AM
  • fdurso224's Photo
    fdurso224
    ROAR!!!!!
    Today, 11:22 AM
Photo

BillyHW

Hey, taxi!
Today, 3:20 AM
  • The Mr. Video's Photo
    The Mr. Video
    Pad 1 please!
    Today, 8:52 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I'm just picturing TAXI pinball, which I Love! ...@PMP I'd be guessing a song...But I don't know which one haha...
    Today, 12:22 PM
  • atari2600land's Photo
    atari2600land
    Crazy Taxi.
    Today, 1:28 PM
Photo

Jin

Have you ever beat a game relatively easily then went back to play through it again later and found it nearly impossible? That's the experience I'm having tonight, after playing The Castlevania Adventure for the last 5 hours with no success when I should have been able to beat it in 30 minutes.
Today, 3:07 AM
  • Iwantgames:)'s Photo
    Iwantgames:)
    Lol, I hate that. Like I'll get a really good score. And then I can't get anywhere near it. Aggravating
    Today, 7:32 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    so you do this to yourself every year?
    Today, 3:28 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    It's for NintendoAge's yearly effort to beat every game on the Game Boy. There's a few that I always do first thing every year, and The Castlevania Adventure is one of them.
    Today, 4:02 PM
Photo

pangasinan

I hate it when I forget about an auction that has multi R10s in it until it is over.
Today, 1:52 AM
  • pangasinan's Photo
    pangasinan
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/232202674254?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
    Today, 11:22 AM
  • nanochess's Photo
    nanochess
    Mega-ouch! :(
    Today, 1:22 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    D'oh!
    Today, 2:16 PM
Photo

Rhindle the Dragon

Cover me, Porkins!
Today, 1:14 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Roasted pieces of Porkins will be covering the Death Star in a few minutes.
    Today, 2:43 AM
  • DZ-Jay's Photo
    DZ-Jay
    They came... from... behind!
    Today, 4:40 AM
Photo

simbalion

It never fails to amaze me how many amusement parks were once in my region of Ohio. Seems I find a new defunct one every year and I see Akron once had an Amusement park as well. Now they are all pretty much gone and this area of Ohio is really boring. All that is left is our little Tuscora Park.
Yesterday, 11:27 PM
  • SiLic0ne t0aD85's Photo
    SiLic0ne t0aD85
    It is pretty sad, I really miss places like Geauga Lake and Sea World. Luckily, Kennywood in Pittsburgh is about 50 mintues away.
    Yesterday, 11:55 PM
  • Triads's Photo
    Triads
    It may not be your region, but isnt Cedar Point still around?
    Today, 12:16 AM
  • simbalion's Photo
    simbalion
    Oh, yes. Cedar Point basically rules the roost now. I'm not into super scary rides, so it's not for me.
    Today, 10:54 AM
Photo

littleman jack

Winter, Atari, bmx, pound cake.
Yesterday, 6:37 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    and some Van Halen!
    Yesterday, 8:57 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    No no, Pablo Cruise!
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • DZ-Jay's Photo
    DZ-Jay
    Or Soft Cell... Just sayin'.
    Today, 4:41 AM
Photo

Nathan Strum

Having lived in Santa Clarita for over 20 years now, I can say with some confidence that the depictions of cannibalism are somewhat exaggerated. http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/17/netflixs-santa-clarita-diet-trailer-drew-barrymore-and-timothy-olyphant-are-out-for-blood
Yesterday, 6:27 PM
  • SpiceWare's Photo
    SpiceWare
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_Raoul
    Yesterday, 7:41 PM
Photo

save2600

really love 7800 Armor Attack II - especially with a Starplex controller
Yesterday, 5:54 PM
  • Tombstone's Photo
    Tombstone
    I bet u will love it even more after about 3-4 beers!
    Yesterday, 7:42 PM
  • PacManPlus's Photo
    PacManPlus
    Thank you :)
    Yesterday, 8:10 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    love ALL your games actually. ;-) Was getting into AAII tonight though and am really glad you implemented single button control on this. Discovered you need to flip the difficulty switch was all. Starplex first, but really enjoy playing with the CX40 too.
    Yesterday, 9:02 PM