Community Status Updates

Photo

The Mr. Video

I got Rick Rolled again at a diner yesterday.
Today, 5:54 AM
Photo

Classic Pac

Anyone has those GBA E-reader cards? If your looking to sell them I am interested.
Today, 5:06 AM
Photo

MotoRacer

HELP, I'M BEING REPRESSED!
Today, 12:58 AM
  • ClassicGMR's Photo
    ClassicGMR
    It's just a scratch. I've had worse.
    Today, 4:10 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    No no no you've got to haggle 'ten for that you must be mad'
    Today, 4:28 AM
  • Lord Innit's Photo
    Lord Innit
    When danger reared it's ugly head,
    He bravely turned his tail and fled.

"I never!"
    Today, 6:02 AM
Photo

Jin

For all the fans of CGRUndertow here, Derek has been going through some really rough times lately. If you have a Twitter account then pop on over to https://twitter.com/DeathByDerek and remind him how awesome he is. He could use it.
Today, 12:11 AM
Photo

Flojomojo

Over 15,000 kids begging for Fortnite bucks on GoFundMe, which somehow seems less stupid and sad than "Atari" begging for money to "preorder" its new "console." BTW IGG and GFM are the same company. https://toucharcade.com/2018/06/19/over-15000-fortnite-kids-are-turning-to-gofundme-for-free-v-bucks/
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  • high voltage's Photo
    high voltage
    kids should go on the streets begging....
    Yesterday, 10:49 PM
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    Free to play really means Pay to Play/Win. They will microtransaction you to death on those games. No thanks.
    Today, 12:02 AM
  • MotoRacer's Photo
    MotoRacer
    That's not what Go Fund Me is for. Heck, Go Fund Me is already a stretch on a barely good idea as it is. Accounts begging for gaming money should be deleted.
    Today, 12:56 AM
Photo

DoctorSpuds

How many Combat carts do you own?
Yesterday, 9:49 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    never enough ...
    Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  • 20ohm20's Photo
    20ohm20
    Not including Tank Plus, at least 8.
    Today, 2:58 AM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    I don't know if I have one. It is so common I think I might have forgotten to add one to my collection. I know I traded in some to Atariage.
    Today, 6:53 AM
Photo

fdurso224

WILMAAAAAAA!!!!
Yesterday, 8:16 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    Let me in! Our pet tiger locked me out again!
    Yesterday, 11:51 PM
  • MotoRacer's Photo
    MotoRacer
    Shhh, you can't watch that cartoon. It showcases a family setting where all the members of the family don't hate each other, and each have their roles they need to fulfill to keep the family afloat. Quick, we must continue to prevent it from being shown on Boomerang lest the young children see a loving, functional family!
    Today, 1:01 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    I said " Fred don't open that oven door" but old nosey had to open the oven door to see what inside.
    Today, 4:31 AM
Photo
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    I dunno, spoilers are kind of baked into the movie when you've got a character who's literally named Evil.
    Yesterday, 7:43 PM
  • sramirez2008's Photo
    sramirez2008
    I plan on seeing it this weekend. Thanks for the review.
    Yesterday, 8:56 PM
Photo

Jess Ragan

Dear Instructables: Contrary to what you have posted on your web site, there is no way to actually repair the tension spring in a mouse button. Even trying is opening a door to madness.
Yesterday, 6:10 PM
  • NE146's Photo
    NE146
    But just think of the $6.99 you could save by not buying an Amazon Basics mouse
    Yesterday, 6:33 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    <3 this board
    Yesterday, 8:21 PM
Photo

ClassicGMR

Voltron Season 6 Highlight: Nod to the original series "Form Voltron Checklist". Lowlight: Really? And entire D&D frikkin episode?
Yesterday, 5:54 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Don't worry. There's always Morda Lirn.
Yesterday, 4:42 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Is she related to Morda Dhue?
    Yesterday, 5:01 PM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Lorna Doone? Those cookies are great with ten gallons of water!
    Yesterday, 6:17 PM
Photo
  • sdamon's Photo
    sdamon
    Another pro-Solo vote here. ALWAYS up for "outlaws in space" stories!
    Yesterday, 2:38 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    I wish there were more to it. It was OK, though. Seemed like a big-budget TV episode to me.

Solo used to be my favorite SW character as a kid. Now that I'm older, I identify a LOT more with Luke, he's got truth and justice and idealism on his side

or at least he did until Last Jedi, which is more like how I feel these days
    Yesterday, 3:18 PM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    I'd give it maybe a six. At least it didn't frustrate the hell out of me like Infinity War's ending.
    Yesterday, 3:57 PM
Photo

Reaperman

wife's on a business trip. Naturally I've taken vacation to play video games undisturbed. Tonight's plan is a Grandia II all-nighter.
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Nice. That one always freezes up on me on dreamcast so I gave up on it.
    Yesterday, 2:19 PM
  • cybercylon's Photo
    cybercylon
    I assuming you are playing the DC version. Have some tacos with those pizza roles (explain to me what having time undisturbed is like...)
    Yesterday, 2:23 PM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    Actually, I'm playing the PC version--I have been on a Dreamcast kick lately, but the steam version is just better. (right aspect ratio, can turn the stupid lighting off)
    Yesterday, 2:34 PM
Photo

RockyRaccoon

I decided to go ahead and purcahse a two year AtariAge Subscription because I use this place enough and I started feeling like a louse. X3.
Yesterday, 10:53 AM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    I need to do the same one of these days. Feel like a total crab louse.
    Yesterday, 2:19 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^The Lords of Acid song? hahaaa
    Yesterday, 5:22 PM
Photo

masschamber

why do people that print their own labels ever use parcel select, 90% of the time it is more than priority and doesn't include insurance.
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
  • xucaen's Photo
    xucaen
    My guess is because they don't fully understand what they are doing
    Yesterday, 1:10 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    What's more idiotic than that, is how eBay's postage calculator works. Instead of having the end user select services that do not pertain to diddly-squat, how about asking for measurements and weight FIRST! Then select from a list of available shipping options. EBay's way now is backwards.
    Yesterday, 7:38 PM