Community Status Updates

Photo

roadrunner

Olympic cheat? Usain Bolt pictured in bed with Rio gangster’s widow hours after marriage rumors
Today, 1:39 PM
Photo

Professor Gull

I love vacation...I hate it when your basement floods while on vacation though. Thank goodness for awesome neighbors and friends who got it cleaned up though. Lost a few cardboard boxes but nothing valuable either thankfully.
Today, 12:48 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Wow that sucks. Does your basement have a sump pump with battery backup?
    Today, 2:56 PM
Photo

roadrunner

Looks like johnsgirl side dealed this sealed 1987 pac man
Today, 12:22 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    its back
    Today, 12:55 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    1987 is pretty late for that game, is that why it's interesting?
    Today, 1:24 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    Yeah. Pac man fever was still going strong in '87 :)
    Today, 1:28 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

Craigslist would have me believe that everyone on earth bought from a selection of 40 2600 games. Did anyone buy the other 525 games at all?
Today, 9:57 AM
  • Nuclear Pacman's Photo
    Nuclear Pacman
    Ha! Look at Genesis lots on there. Model 2 with 10 sports games by everyone on Craigslist
    Today, 10:22 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    It would be neat to see a visualization of all the VCS games by their distribution. I'll bet we can guess at the top 40 games. Make a list thread!
    Today, 12:06 PM
Photo

BurritoBeans

Got a little Intel Core m5 Compute Stick to play with, I wonder what it can do...
Today, 9:08 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    I'll bet it can run Stella like a champ!
    Today, 12:09 PM
Photo

jaybird3rd

Back to the old grind! Prepping my first classes of the semester ...
Today, 8:00 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Yup.
    Today, 9:29 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    It already feels a little like fall weather outside.
    Today, 2:03 PM
Photo

Jess Ragan

I just played Cloak and Dagger after some time apart. I dig this game! It's a twin stick shooter with a humorous, yet innocent edge!
Today, 1:48 AM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    Being singed on the way to an elevator because a bomb exploded in a killer robot infested room you just left is innocent?
    Today, 3:12 AM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    The cutscenes in the elevator are pretty funny.
    Today, 3:55 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Moycon: Compared to Smash TV, yes!
    Today, 10:56 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

His name was Vic Miser, but people called him Tim (his middle name). Tim liked his women to have small feet and even smaller brains.
Today, 1:04 AM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

I just want to thank everyone who came out to the SoCal Retro Gaming Expo to get one of our new coins. They were a huge success! This is the 14th coin in the series. 20,000 coins world wide, sent to 44 different countries and all 50 states!
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    Very cool! Your coins are awesome!!

Yesterday, 11:56 PM
  • Dr Manhattan's Photo
    Dr Manhattan
    Thank you very much for the kind words!
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    Too bad the show wasn't announced on this site.
    Today, 8:32 AM
Photo

Tangentg

I uploaded a gif as my profile photo but for some reason it doesn't show up as animated?
Yesterday, 9:43 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    Perhaps it was too large? There's a size limit, so you might have to scale it down.
    Today, 12:24 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    If so, http://ezgif.com/resize
    Today, 12:25 PM
Photo

Jin

Come on! Stay low!
Yesterday, 9:40 PM
Photo

simbalion

Curse you MLP! You managed to get more of my money!
Yesterday, 9:17 PM
  • simbalion's Photo
    simbalion
    Season 5 on DVD, The Golden Oak Library part of the Nightmare Night collection and... The Walmart only, special edition of Crystal Empire Castle.. Oh, I am in deep. Of course, I got some Lion Guard items as well over the past couple weeks..
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    Neat stuff! It's probably been a good 2 years or so since I bought any MLP merchandise, but there's certainly no shortage of memorabilia out there to collect and I'm glad that the show is still doing well. =)
    Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  • simbalion's Photo
    simbalion
    I seem to resist for a while, then suddenly fall back in again. It's Pinkie Pie's fault! :)
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Photo

kgenthe

On today's video I present 5 Good Atari 2600 Games, enjoy! https://youtu.be/4uO0A2NJ-tE
Yesterday, 7:07 PM
Photo

icemanxp300

D-Force on the snes is a sweet Shmup!
Yesterday, 6:00 PM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    It's a straight forward shmup and it only gets bad reviews because it is hard as hell!
    Today, 7:15 AM
  • AtariBrian's Photo
    AtariBrian
    Anyone ever try Blazeon , I picked that one up at a garage sale for a dollar .
    Today, 7:54 AM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    I snagged his list of shmups ... I don't agree with his reviews and order but it's a neat video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl9Y13XR3cM
    Today, 8:11 AM
Photo

Flojomojo

I am feeling the feeling of buying a silly little bright blue HP Stream 11 laptop on eBay for $75 and filling up a 128GB SD card with GOG games from the 1990s and a mess of emulators.
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
  • fujidude's Photo
    fujidude
    Go for it!
    Yesterday, 7:07 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    SD Cartridges!!
    Yesterday, 8:57 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    @Trekker_1138 No touchscreen on this cheap /laptop/ and I like it that way, having tried many variations on cheap mobile hardware. This device has the nicest keyboard of anything in its price range running Windows. We have a 13" Stream running Win10 and the compatibility with GOG isn't quite as nice as Win8.1, plus it's a major PITA to upgrade the OS on a slow 32GB eMMC drive.

As for touch, I think I'm pretty much done with Android for games and emulation, at least...
    Today, 7:51 AM