Community Status Updates

Photo

retrorussell

Man, Samurai Shodown II gets cheap at about the 3rd match. Gen-an especially.
Today, 1:43 AM
Photo

Keatah

No fat women. No fish burps. Now, how may I hep you?
Today, 1:39 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Well, Red lobster bartender...How 'bout a Bourbon and coke?
    Today, 2:21 AM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    Red Lobster bartenders serves mainly fat women, lonely and desperate to pick up a guy that will buy her the $19.99 crab leg plate. Just sayin.

Today, 2:59 AM
Photo

jaybird3rd

It's amazing how, after an entire semester of neglect, students suddenly become super-aware and super-vigilant about their grades during the weekend before finals.
Yesterday, 8:59 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    @Trekker: Some are, but those are mostly students whom I haven't seen all semester, who suddenly realize they're going to fail because they haven't been participating. Either that or the students start picking apart and questioning their grades to try to "nickel and dime" their way to an "A".
    Yesterday, 11:26 PM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    An A? Geez, I always felt lucky to get a C...
    Today, 1:11 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Well, I was being generous. I've also got a few "bless your heart" kids who will be lucky to get a "C".
    Today, 2:34 AM
Photo
Photo

Reaperman

Takeo Ischi's techno chicken yodeling. You've now seen everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
Yesterday, 8:30 PM
Photo

GoldLeader

Advanced listing upgrade fees? Ebay sure likes to slip in fees on your invoice when they think nobody's looking!
Yesterday, 7:59 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    And as always it's not about money but General Principle!
    Yesterday, 8:00 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Yes, that's some ferociously foamy fudge, my frightened friend.
Yesterday, 6:35 PM
Photo

Jin

Today I decided to try out the Atari 7800's two basketball games. One-On-One Basketball was a pretty big letdown, but Basketbrawl was fantastic! The first time I knocked an opponent out I think I must have been giggling for at least 5 minutes afterwards, while my teammate and I ran circles around the remaining opposing player.
Yesterday, 4:58 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    The 7800 isn't a great system for sports games, but it's got a few good ones. Basketbrawl and Ninja Golf are fun and unique twists on their respective sports, and I think Mean 18 Ultimate Golf and Pete Rose Baseball are just really solid games for fans of golf and baseball. That's pretty much it for good sports games on the 7800 though, aside from the Winter Games and Summer Games minigame compilations.
    Yesterday, 8:06 PM
  • wongojack's Photo
    wongojack
    One on One was impressive on 8 bit computers. I think most had had their fun with it before the 7800 ever came out. Dr J breaking the backboard was one of those huge moments in a video game for me at the time.
    Yesterday, 8:15 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Yeah I'm just not much for sports I guess, excluding Mutant League stuff...But I was entertained once (once!) by a Super Famicom baseball game when I hit a home run and Giant Whale flew over the stadium!
    Yesterday, 8:49 PM
Photo

Galactus

When I got back into the Atari habit I told myself I would only get games to play them. Now I have a copy of 3D Tic-Tac-Toe.
Yesterday, 4:52 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    It's probably a better investment than the stock market.
    Yesterday, 5:52 PM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

Just a few pics from Designer Con, a show that celebrates designer toys and alternative art. https://flic.kr/s/aHskPgtGCT
Yesterday, 4:29 PM
Photo

Grig

Watch the Star Wars Holiday Special you will, yes ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3a5j8PgQxg
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Must look up the Rifftrax version!
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • Bakasama's Photo
    Bakasama
    So is this a part of Lucasfilm Story Group's canon?
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^I believe they've been trying to pretend it never happened since the 70's ! IIRC George Lucas was quoted as saying if he could buy all outstanding copies so no one could ever see it again, he would.
    Today, 2:39 AM
Photo

masschamber

Anyone want a gears of 4 download code, full game emailed to you for $45 dollars
Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Photo

masschamber

Have a nice working lynx, do I sell for a profit or wait for an sd card. If the wait wasn't so long this would be a much easier decision.
Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Photo

bpatte02

Lucky to pick up a broken 4 switch Atari VCS for $8, but I must say some of the prices on eBay for as is and broken consoles is flabbergasting...
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
  • masschamber's Photo
    masschamber
    everything on ebay is crazy. full stop. YOu want mario/duck hunt? 10 dollars! That really says it all
    Yesterday, 11:58 AM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    I'm amazed a co. hasn't bought the rights to Atari and came out with re-issues of the VCS with the cartridge slot and all -- and not some tiny plastic piece of crap with built in games that you buy for $29 at the dollar store.
    Yesterday, 4:47 PM
Photo

AtariLeaf

I have the flu. Yay me!
Yesterday, 10:16 AM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    Did you get it from the flu shot?
    Yesterday, 2:03 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Get Better man! Sucks to be sick, but sometimes you gotta just let it run its course...
    Yesterday, 5:33 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    I've never gotten a flu shot and I've never gotten the flu, either, at least in the last 20 years. Eat right, exercise. Sucks to have hte flu, but take your vitamins now and rest up, you'll be back at it in no time.
    Yesterday, 5:43 PM