Community Status Updates

Photo

Nathan Strum

I hate Adobe today. It must be a Tuesday.
Today, 7:47 PM
Photo

toiletunes

tell me, have you SEEN the glorious breadfish?
Today, 7:45 PM
Photo
Photo

roadrunner

Poker Plus picture label ends soon
Today, 5:45 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Poker-Plus-Atari-2600-1979-/232018444003?hash=item3605607ee3:g:CFcAAOSwIgNXjYMN
    Today, 5:45 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Sears, no box. BAH!
    Today, 5:55 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    It has a cool label, the only one like it for sale
    Today, 6:34 PM
Photo

Reaperman

Got my Turbostick in, so I think it's TurboGrafx shmup night for me.
Today, 5:29 PM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    it's basically a gamepad like the advantage. The arcade sticks back in the day weren't stellar. Micomsoft made some for pce that looked a bit better. (still not arcade quality) That kind of issue is why MAS was such a big deal back then.
    Today, 6:01 PM
  • NE146's Photo
    NE146
    I bought a turbo stick brand new back in the day, had all the shmups, and tbh never used it with them. I preferred the pad.
    Today, 6:35 PM
  • lushgirl_80's Photo
    lushgirl_80
    play some Keith Courage! ;)
    Today, 6:44 PM
Photo
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    So they're going with their strength in mobile gaming and cutting their console gaming expenses to zero, basically.
    Today, 2:56 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    I'm ... I dunno. Was never a big Nintendo nut. I'm not sure if this is groundbreaking or not. Sounds like the end of the road for the DS series though.
    Today, 3:13 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    That link is evil, my Mac freaked out. One of the links has "liftdna" in it. Creepy scripts.
    Today, 4:13 PM
Photo

roadrunner

See you next week on "World of the Psychic." Until then, this is Peter Venkman, saying...
Today, 12:41 PM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    ...I was just going to say "Eight O'Clock."! You are a legitimate phenomenon!
    Today, 12:47 PM
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    Hairless cats. Weird.
    Today, 2:04 PM
Photo

lushgirl_80

Working on doing graphic art for my friend's upcoming new Pokemon Go related website. I actually got paid $1,000 to design a logo!!! Most I've ever gotten paid to do just one drawing. Money will be used mostly to fund the printing of the 1st ish of my new comicbook which will make it's debut at SF Comic Con. Playing Simpsons arcade during breaks..
Today, 12:22 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    That's a good friend :) Most friends ask me to do something for nothing.
    Today, 3:15 PM
  • lushgirl_80's Photo
    lushgirl_80
    Yea I was actually surprised when I was told I'm gonna get paid that much lolz Cant wait to print my comic. It's going to have the ISBN number and everything..
    Today, 6:42 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Congrats on the nice paying gig. You can also publish your comic online. There are a few good online publishing websites for people to buy an e-file of the book/comic. I think they'll even handle print on demand, for you. I think Amazon even has a way to upload a book/comic.
    Today, 7:18 PM
Photo

atari2600land

Is playing Pokemon Stop.
Today, 10:15 AM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    I'm so glad the pokecrap news seems to have dried up. Though it did amuse me to see "Nintendo stock plummets again as investors realize it's mostly Niantic's game, not Nintendo's"

I had to unsubscribe from iMore's RSS feeds because it was all pokemon all the time in the most annoying way.
    Today, 11:09 AM
  • Buttons's Photo
    Buttons
    Today, 6:08 PM
  • toiletunes's Photo
    toiletunes
    Waiting for Pokemon yellow light
    Today, 6:20 PM
Photo

Master Phruby

How much can a t-mobile store screw up a simple line addition? Boy hoddy! You don't want to know. Isn't that all they do?
Today, 9:40 AM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    No... they also stand around ignoring customers. (Actually, they seem pretty good at that.)
    Today, 12:39 PM
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    why are there nine employees in a spot that can only hold 2?
    Today, 2:13 PM
Photo
  • atari2600land's Photo
    atari2600land
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Zappa
    Today, 9:44 AM
  • S1500's Photo
    S1500
    You can do anything....
    Today, 9:45 AM
  • landgraf's Photo
    landgraf
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Zombo
    Today, 11:20 AM
Photo
Photo

toiletunes

www.zombo.com www.breadfish.de
Today, 6:41 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Fuck Sony! We sent back an Xperia Z3 Compact for warranty repair. It's barely 6 months old and won't turn on. Now they're asking for £127 because they're saying that faulty electrical parts aren't covered by the warranty. WTF??
Today, 2:51 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    I pretty much avoid everything 'Sony' I can. Too bad, they were awesome in the analog days.
    Today, 8:40 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    @TP it is cheaper to swap the board rather than desoldering the USB port!
    Today, 8:45 AM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    Well, the latest is that they won't repair it because of a crack on the back. The crack happened whilst it was in a pocket. I looked it up and it's a common complaint with these phones, suggesting a materials or design defect. And the rubber seal on the USB port cover is dodgy, preventing it from closing properly - so much for it being waterproof.
    Today, 9:11 AM
Photo

ValkerieSilk

Recommend Watching 'Stranger Things' On Netflix
Today, 1:15 AM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    Loved it.
    Today, 9:02 AM
  • WIZZARD77's Photo
    WIZZARD77
    Same here great show