Community Status Updates

Photo

retrorussell

Come on down to my boat, baby; come on down where we can play. Come on down to my boat, baby; come on down, we'll sail away.
Today, 12:52 AM
Photo
Photo

segasaturn

Saving up for my first car. Selling a portion of my game collection. Post in marketplace!
Yesterday, 9:02 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    Buy the car from Bump'n Jump.
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Practice driving in Pole Position.
    Yesterday, 10:39 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    No, Hard Drivin'.
    Today, 1:38 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

People aren't encouraging you to become an astronaut because they like you. They just want you off the planet.
Yesterday, 7:50 PM
Photo
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    What a beast.
    Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    With all these "extracurricular activities" keeping him so busy, it's no wonder his game is suffering.
    Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    Proof that money can't buy you intelligence.
    Today, 1:39 AM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

South Carolina to ban the sale of Tylenol in bottles because they fear picking the cotton from the bottle. What's next, removing the word whips from miracle whips because it's what the slave owners used to whip the slaves? we all need to just chill with this bull and play some Pitfall on the good ol' Atari
Yesterday, 6:56 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Really? It's about time!

Yesterday, 8:26 PM
  • DoctorTom's Photo
    DoctorTom
    This world is truly insane.
    Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Has this been reported by a reputable news source? I did a quick search and found nothing but forum and Facebook posts.

Not that it would surprise me if it were true (I wouldn't put anything past today's PC-obsessed political left), but I'd like to see some verification.
    Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Photo
Photo

atari2600land

I would have more fun playing with a piece of dog poop than I would "playing" KAO The Kangaroo for the Dreamcast.
Yesterday, 5:46 PM
Photo

nanochess

Turn on your engines! The IntyBASIC programming contest has started! :) http://atariage.com/forums/forum/159-intybasic-programming-contest-2015/
Yesterday, 5:33 PM
  • Kiwi's Photo
    Kiwi
    I will have to brainstorm a game. Or I'll just complete my ship shoot'em up game.
    Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Photo

Reaperman

Devastator is back, and huge. Hasbro, take my money! https://youtu.be/BhvpC7YEhF8?t=41m55s
Yesterday, 5:29 PM
  • goldenegg's Photo
    goldenegg
    I'm really happy they kept a more G1 look for Devastator. I hate what they did to Defensor.
    Yesterday, 5:32 PM
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    How many transformers make up this Devastator?
    Yesterday, 6:21 PM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    He's made of 6 voyager class toys this time around.
    Yesterday, 6:46 PM
Photo

ValkerieSilk

If they're pulling the Dukes of Hazard from TV Land, they have to Axe I Love Lucy too, it's only fair ... That red head really chaps my hide!...
Yesterday, 5:25 PM
Photo

jaybird3rd

I just love lightning storms. On my home network this afternoon, our DSL modem, router, and switch were all damaged during a brief but spectacular storm. Time to look into getting better power protection!
Yesterday, 5:22 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I have a huge one running the modem and router and switches, the internet would stay up for hours in a power outage.
    Yesterday, 5:31 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    That's what I'm thinking of doing, too: consolidating my server and network equipment into one area upstairs and putting it all on a big UPS. The modem is in another building (that's where the line comes in), so that will get a smaller UPS.
    Yesterday, 5:47 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    We get a TON of lightning here in Costa Rica, so I sometimes pull the plug and run my equipment off an inverter on my truck. I used to be hard-wired to the main house here for Internet, but now I put an access-point/bridge barrier on that line.
    Yesterday, 5:56 PM
Photo

kgenthe

Tonight's review is the Sega 32x port of id Software's masterpiece, Doom. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/QPIiXjTDZds
Yesterday, 5:03 PM
Photo

Shawn

Anyone in the USA who shops at EB Games care to pick me up one of the free pokemon event cards and PM me the pokemon redemption number on it? It's only in the USA this round and I live in Canada. It's for my kid.
Yesterday, 3:11 PM
Photo

Ransom

1982, again.
Yesterday, 2:22 PM
  • adam242's Photo
    adam242
    Premiering this fall on NBC - Knight Rider!
    Yesterday, 3:27 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Check out my new digital watch!
    Yesterday, 3:47 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    Pac-Man on ABC Saturday mornings.
    Yesterday, 7:21 PM