Community Status Updates

Photo

PacManPlus

Happy birthday, Breakpack!
Today, 4:38 AM
Photo

retrorussell

And as long as my heart will beat, sweet lover we'll always meet, here in my deep purple dreams.
Today, 2:13 AM
Photo
Photo

DracIsBack

In my now 16 years in high tech, I have yet to hear a software developer say the words, "this code I inherited is absolutely amazing! I don't need to re-factor this!" I suspect I never will :-)
Yesterday, 9:36 PM
Photo

Kiwi

Finally got around installing the SGM for my Colecovision. It took awhile to work since I haven't turned the unit on for the past 4 month. I think I need to get the powerswitch replaced.
Yesterday, 9:24 PM
  • AtariBrian's Photo
    AtariBrian
    Installing the sgm ? A unit from Eduardo broke ?
    Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Photo

BassGuitari

Scored some TRS-80 tapes I've been wanting: Flying Saucers, Paddle Pinball, and Pyramid 2000. Also came with Blackjack/Backgammon, Music Maker, and Astrology. All with manuals, $30 shipped. Not too bad, considering most sellers try to charge $30 a piece!
Yesterday, 8:40 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

I guess "Especially The Nights Are Better" didn't roll off the tongue as easily: https://youtu.be/BRx58DgOxeg
Yesterday, 8:19 PM
Photo

toiletunes

it got worse late at night,
Yesterday, 7:14 PM
Photo

lushgirl_80

Looks like Chris Poland of Megadeth is also gonna be on one of my upcoming radio podcasts. Just confirmed today though I'll be getting a call from Kira Roessler,the ex-bassist of BLACK FLAG next week! Can't wait to ask her what Atari games Henry Rollins was playing inside the Ramones' tourbus. Anyways right now wondering what obscure Vectrex games I should play while on-air???
Yesterday, 4:05 PM
Photo

Syzygy1

I'm going to the arcade on Jenkinson's Boardwalk tonight and cheating on Giga. "COME ON OVER, WIN A PRIZE!" Eergh...that voice is annoying.
Yesterday, 2:26 PM
Photo

Bryan

Clicking submit on a PCB order is nerve wracking.
Yesterday, 11:56 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Matching up the BOM with actual part numbers takes a while too..
    Yesterday, 6:35 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I submit orders for Atari PCB's all year long, none have been new, since the VersaBoard.
    Yesterday, 6:49 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I wonder if I can ask them how many circuit boards I have ordered since 2001. :D
    Yesterday, 6:50 PM
Photo

djfurreh

I'm releasing a couple books soon and a Promotional Video from KangaRump Studios is going up on YouTube soon
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I heard that the title of one of the books is "Soon." Coincidence or conspiracy?
    Yesterday, 12:07 PM
  • djfurreh's Photo
    djfurreh
    One is a "Retro Game Hints, Tips and Secrets" where I list how to find secrets in games for older consoles ... another book is a plain Cheat book for older consoles and the last is a Novel I've been writing for 2 years now about a boy who sneaks into an arcade ... and soon learns secrets about what happens when you do so.
    Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

The bulk of the freshman starting college this fall were born in 1997. That's crazy, I think I have socks older than that.
Yesterday, 10:40 AM
  • Retrogamer81081's Photo
    Retrogamer81081
    Damn I started 11th grade in 1997 and around this time I bought my first video game system. An N64 with Goldeneye. This is messed up!!
    Yesterday, 1:12 PM
  • copper20's Photo
    copper20
    5 years younger than me. Damn.
    Yesterday, 6:00 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I have a pair of jeans from 1988, that probably still fits me.
    Yesterday, 6:30 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

The bulk of the freshman starting college this fall were born in 1997. That's crazy, I think I have socks older than that.
Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Photo

VectorGamer

Why didn't they just call it Astro Blaster? Threshold (ColecoVision) https://youtu.be/YJshNK65Rus
Yesterday, 8:44 AM