it's hard to aim when drunk....
Today, 8:16 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    I thought it was hard to drunk when aim
    Today, 8:36 PM
  • ydcl's Photo
    ydcl
    lol. Counter Strike is so hard when drunk.
    Today, 8:38 PM
Photo
Photo

BillyHW

She did *what* with an Atari joystick?
Today, 6:11 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

Nothing like firing up a game and seeing the initials or name of someone that was a big part of your life 10 or 15 years ago. Mega nostalgia factor from all angles...
Today, 5:20 PM
Photo

SiLic0ne t0aD85

The ColecoVision Revolution Website will be back online shortly! Stay tuned
Today, 4:22 PM
Photo

Bill Loguidice

AA: The real meaning of vintage when it comes to computers and videogames?: Inspired by a discussion on the Mi... http://t.co/MiBVLnBje2
Today, 3:51 PM
Photo
  • AtariLeaf's Photo
    AtariLeaf
    LOL I hate that song (and movie) so this was great :D
    Today, 2:58 PM
  • Brian R.'s Photo
    Brian R.
    There was another one on Youtube along the lines of "Do you wanna hide a body..."
    Today, 3:12 PM
Photo

xDragonWarrior

If God wanted you to eat Puerto Rican Food, he would have lined your stomach with Pepto Bismol.
Today, 2:15 PM
Photo

wolfpaw1966

Here comes Peter Cottentail....
Today, 1:08 PM
Photo

IainGrimm

Win a $500 #Steam Wallet in the latest amazing @BundleStars giveaway! http://t.co/0LBfRGU8Pc
Today, 11:47 AM
  • ClassicGMR's Photo
    ClassicGMR
    Woo! Thank you for the info!
    Today, 1:25 PM
Photo

Gamester81

Super Genesis II Turbo Ep. 11 – The Genesis of Skill. http://t.co/he7AJhZKF4
Today, 10:46 AM
Photo
  • PacManPlus's Photo
    PacManPlus
    Snagged!
    Thank you :)
    There are a few things I needed in that auction (namely a 5200 setup, another 7800, and a few carts that I didn't have
    Today, 11:21 AM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    Your welcome, it looks like some of the manuals might be water damaged though
    Today, 12:17 PM
Photo

sprazzi

Atari magari!
Today, 8:58 AM
Photo

xDragonWarrior

I can't believe that the topic of "is Wii U weaker than last gen?" is STILL being brought up today. It's ridiculous. This is all factual, and this is as far as analysis can go. As you can see, it's not even in the MIDDLE between 7th generation hardware and 8th generation hardware, it's JUST BEHIND the PS4/Xbox One. I don't get where these fools are coming from with these questions.
Today, 6:17 AM
  • Amstari's Photo
    Amstari
    Technically it might be behind PS4/Xbone but they wont have Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Zelda or Smash Bros. so to be me the Wii U is superior!
    Today, 10:06 AM
  • SkullBlade's Photo
    SkullBlade
    It's known that the Wii-U has a very bad CPU, possibly worse off than the PS3's.

The GPU in that thing is a lot better than either previous generation system, so the PS3/360 aren't really capable of what the Wii-U does graphically. The Wii-U GPU supports a more modern feature set.
    Today, 11:25 AM
  • Classic Pac's Photo
    Classic Pac
    The Wii U is a perfect example of when people demand innovation, they just won't buy it.
    Today, 12:05 PM
Photo

IainGrimm

#retrogaming Big delivery coming today with Amstrad, Spectrum, C64 & Atari ST Games from Den @Japsters_Cavern 36+ items, can't wait :)
Today, 2:38 AM