Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Mord

Long weekend coming up! Planning on spending Quality Time converting GSA to 128k.
Today, 8:21 AM
  • MobiusAqua's Photo
    MobiusAqua
    It can be a bit of a challenge, but it's not too hard, once you figure out where everything goes. I've almost got the hang of it.
    Today, 11:08 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

You wouldn't get this from any other guy.
Today, 8:19 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    She must be really hideous for that to be true.
    Today, 8:32 AM
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    Dirty deeds - done dirt cheap.
    Today, 9:07 AM
Photo

Keatah

The wife is utterly ridiculous. She wants to visit Vostok Station over spring break.
Today, 6:17 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Antarctica.. It regularly gets to -80C with a record low of -90C. The CO2 freezes out of the air, it's 0% humidity, and 5000m ASL. I thought -65C was chilly, but this place has it beat for sure.
    Today, 7:12 AM
  • Atarian7's Photo
    Atarian7
    I guess I shouldn't worry so much about the 5 F it will be here on Saturday.
    Today, 7:22 AM
  • carlsson's Photo
    carlsson
    Long time weather forecast. With some luck you shouldn't go below -60C in March.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/aq/vostok-station/2273742/march-weather/2273742?monyr=3/1/2016
    Today, 8:30 AM
Photo

OLD CS1

Tea mixed with lemonade is called an "Arnold Palmer." I call an unsweet tea mixed with sugar a "Caitlyn Jenner." If you enjoy sweet tea, I think you understand.
Yesterday, 7:40 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I don't enjoy any kind of tea, so I don't understand any of it.
    Yesterday, 9:15 PM
  • OLD CS1's Photo
    OLD CS1
    @Osgeld: Yeah, I am not a big pop-culture fiend. You might say I live under a rock since I do not watch TV or listen to the radio, nor participate in social media. Plus, when I came up with that today at the office I decided to run it through a Google search to make sure someone else had no claim it, and lo! Seven months (apparently) and no one had posted anything that Google picked up. Well, since Google knows all and sees all, I assumed it is a fairly original way to describe trying...
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    Huh? I don't get it either.
    Today, 9:29 AM
Photo

MegaManFan

Opening 17 packs at once comes to an end! https://youtu.be/r0wK0m1cqcc
Yesterday, 6:37 PM
Photo

VectorGamer

Astro Invader (ColecoVision) which you can buy from AtariAge.com/store https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocNRmUUrVVc
Yesterday, 2:19 PM
Photo

Ransom

Punch the monkey and win a free webcam!
Yesterday, 2:13 PM
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    Click here to download Pointcast and get news updates every time your modem connects!
    Yesterday, 2:38 PM
Photo

retrorussell

Damn, that puppymonkeybaby ad was the worst Super Bowl ad ever. No contest.
Yesterday, 1:35 PM
  • supercoupe91's Photo
    supercoupe91
    I agree it was appalling. But it seems to be the one commercial people are talking about so it's obviously working.
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    It's only working if people will also buy the product. I wouldn't drink regular Mountain Dew, so there's no way I would even take a sip of that crap.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/2/8/10937524/mt-dew-super-bowl-puppy-monkey-baby
    Today, 6:43 AM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    I wonder if the advertisers whom made those commercials were on crack? Not just the KickStart one, but all of them?
    Today, 7:15 AM
Photo

travistouchdown

Went to GameGavel for the first time today. Not overly impressed with selection (weak) or prices (generally high.) Oh well.
Yesterday, 1:27 PM
  • Video_Invader's Photo
    Video_Invader
    Ebay should be shut down.
    Yesterday, 7:56 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    People are greedy bastards. Caps should really be set for BIN prices based on sold listings.
    Yesterday, 9:30 PM
  • Rowsdower70's Photo
    Rowsdower70
    I can't see how Gamegavel stays in business. I've never found a bargain there, and there's very little to choose from.
    Today, 7:26 AM
Photo

PacManPlus

Acer sucks big time. Just got a tablet back at work, to find it dented and scratched. Called support, was left on hold twice, and finally told "we don't support that" (i.e. their cosmetic damage)
Yesterday, 1:18 PM
  • Video_Invader's Photo
    Video_Invader
    I'd never own an acer anything. Plain junk.
    Yesterday, 7:57 PM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    when we sold acer at retail outr internal term was "ass er" , that being said there are some good values on some items.

Yesterday, 9:06 PM
  • SoulBlazer's Photo
    SoulBlazer
    I love my Acer monitor, it's been working great for over 5 years. That said, I've never owned any of their other stuff.
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Photo

pangasinan

Would Sanders live long enough last as President for 2 full terms ? maybe he should stick to cooking chicken ?
Yesterday, 9:54 AM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    Sanders has said he only plans to serve one term....
    Yesterday, 3:27 PM
  • Crazy Climber's Photo
    Crazy Climber
    It will be hillarious if Trump wins!

Yesterday, 3:28 PM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    I like Trump :)
    Yesterday, 4:33 PM
Photo

carlsson

The best part of technology (and most other matters): The less you know about it, the easier it seems!
Yesterday, 9:42 AM