Community Status Updates

Photo

--- Ω ---

Taking a temporary leave...
Today, 9:11 AM
Photo

Classic Pac

another forum has asked me to mod their social media pages...but they didn't tell me what they are listed as.
Today, 5:50 AM
Photo

roland p

Only a ball, auto rotation, some ball grabbing logic, shooting, scoring, ai, music, and my game is done!
Today, 1:43 AM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    I feel ashamed for how much I giggled when I read "ball grabbing logic". In any case, congrats on your game progress!
    Today, 2:37 AM
  • 5-11under's Photo
    5-11under
    Almost done!!
    Today, 5:25 AM
  • Spacey Invader's Photo
    Spacey Invader
    Sounds like an equal chance that it's innocent as hell or will ship in a brown paper bag. Suspense ...
    Today, 8:44 AM
Photo

Dragon Princess Yushira

If 911's a joke in your town, don't dial 9-11, dial 3-5-7. If you want to make front page, just dial 1-800-12-GAUGE
Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

OLD CS1

Still riding high on Amiga 30!
Yesterday, 8:13 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    What's amiga 30?

Today, 2:08 AM
  • OLD CS1's Photo
    OLD CS1
    "Amiga 30" was the gathering at the Computer History Museum for the 30th anniversary of the Amiga computer, July 23, 1985. Several of the original Amiga team were present, as well as numerous Commodore alumni, and, of course, Amiga users and fans, alike. Great stuff!!
    Today, 6:52 AM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Awesome! You help back the Viva Amiga movie too? Can't wait for it to be released...
    Today, 9:41 AM
Photo

lushgirl_80

Yay I'm currently chatting with the former percussionist of the Beastie Boys! lol He's gonna be on my radio show next week. Can't wait to ask him what were some of the Beasties favorite video games to play while on tour. Also gonna play some Marvel VS. Capcom on an arcade cab and beat everyone using Morrigan and Chun-Li! I challenge anyone to that game.
Yesterday, 7:09 PM
  • Jinroh's Photo
    Jinroh
    Awesome, I was just playing on a cab yesterday. Also using Chun-Li and Morrigan. :3
    Today, 7:13 AM
Photo

Reaperman

I've started watching kayak videos on youtube as a conscious effort to remove other videos from my recommended bin. Naturally I'm too fat for almost any kayak, but that's not the point.
Yesterday, 7:07 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Never too fat to kayak! Use your rolls asa skirt to keep the water out ;)
    Today, 5:55 AM
  • n5x's Photo
    n5x
    @travistouchdown that is very true I have seen it lol
    Today, 9:40 AM
Photo

nanochess

Just updated CoolCV v0.4 for Mac, higher audio volume, support for 2nd controller in keyboard and 2 joysticks (experimental) :) http://atariage.com/forums/topic/240800-coolcv-emulator-for-mac-os-x-linux-and-windows-early/
Yesterday, 6:48 PM
Photo

VectorGamer

I put a whole bunch of 2600 carts up on eBay see this forum post for links http://atariage.com/forums/topic/240245-vectorgamers-auctions/?p=3271872
Yesterday, 6:43 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Very fair opening bid, but the shipping is stupid high for me ($18.00).
    Yesterday, 6:49 PM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

Dr. Bradstreet was the third doctor killed in less than 2 months. All seem to be working on GcMAF, which could reverse cancer, cure autism, as well as any other ailment.Not here to cause a conspiracy but it makes you wonder...
Yesterday, 5:36 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    The motive would be more profit from repeat patients. Not necessarily population control.

Yesterday, 7:52 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    Actually I think it's up to 8 now (not all working on GcMAF, but all similar). Most were in Florida.
    Yesterday, 9:12 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    And FWIW, Dr. Bradstreet was a saint - talk to his patients. Nothing controversial about Dr. Bradstreet to them, and imho it's the patients that matter. Either they're helped or they're not.
    Yesterday, 9:14 PM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

Dr. Bradstreet was the third doctor killed in less than 2 months. All seem to be working on GcMAF, which could reverse cancer, cure autism, as well as any other ailment.Not here to cause a conspiracy but it makes you wonder...
Yesterday, 5:36 PM
Photo

kgenthe

Tonight's review is one of Capcom's finest, Mega Man X for the Super Nintendo. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/HjmzucHxIys
Yesterday, 5:12 PM
Photo

atari2600land

Did anyone at Atari ever think to check and see if level 1 of Tower Toppler is beatable before they released it? Because it isn't.
Yesterday, 4:32 PM
  • Spacey Invader's Photo
    Spacey Invader
    That's been on my "I'll get back to it one of these days" list since I got it. I assumed there was something redeeming in there somewhere but I suppose I've been saved the trouble.

Yesterday, 5:16 PM
  • DracIsBack's Photo
    DracIsBack
    Sure it is! I beat the entire game back in the day. It's tough, but definitely doable.
    Yesterday, 5:39 PM
  • atari2600land's Photo
    atari2600land
    Why feel the need to make there be a TIMER?!
    Yesterday, 5:48 PM