Community Status Updates

Photo

SonicSageGamer

Why should I make a website? What is the purpous of persional websites?
Today, 10:49 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Personal websites are a form of expression. If you don't have anything to say, then you probably shouldn't make a website. If you DO have something to say, then perhaps you should.
    Today, 11:07 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I have nothing to say, but I still have a personal web site:

http://www.randomterrain.com/

:D
    Today, 12:57 PM
Photo

SoulBlazer

Watch ferg from atari 2600 game by game and willie from colecovision do the extra life gaming marathon, live right now! https:www.youtube.comwatch?v=ef7valuh9ii
Today, 9:34 AM
Photo

SonicSageGamer

I got bored and ended up in an Archive about abandonded websites that are still online. and I got this retro computing site, http://www.cchaven.com/
Today, 9:29 AM
Photo

SonicSageGamer

I don't know what to do today......
Today, 8:59 AM
  • SoulBlazer's Photo
    SoulBlazer
    Boy I wish I had that problem. :)
    Today, 9:12 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

Seaweed Assault for the Atari 2600 can now be purchased without a box for 20 bucks less than the boxed version: http://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1032
Today, 4:16 AM
  • o.pwuaioc's Photo
    o.pwuaioc
    Woot, woot! Been waiting for this.
    Today, 7:25 AM
  • Brian O's Photo
    Brian O
    This game rocks. Buy it!
    Today, 7:53 AM
Photo
Photo

Steve Mynott

RT @harryph: According to the @spectator the National Debt has risen under George Osborne from £975bn to £1,450bn.
Today, 2:01 AM
Photo

retrorussell

Once again Oregon's defense is beyond putrid. Oh well; still a win.
Today, 1:11 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Ugh! That's the last time I go to bed before 9pm. It'a 5.55am and been up for half an hour. 1yr old granddaughter woke me up about 3-ish and I couldn't get back to sleep. Feel okay now but will be suffering later.
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Photo

Paul Westphal

The Jad cd demo Bitjag made for prge2014 is on you youtube, on the jagcorner channel. I have two of the 25 cd's left...
Yesterday, 10:39 PM
  • Paul Westphal's Photo
    Paul Westphal
    They are all numbered, I have 4 and 5 left.

Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  • KidGameR186496's Photo
    KidGameR186496
    The music kicks ass,And it's a really well made demo
    Today, 12:10 PM
Photo

roadrunner

TLC cancels 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    I'd celebrate, if I didn't have a strong suspicion that they'll replace it with something even more depraved and exploitative.
    Yesterday, 11:05 PM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Evidently the mother was dating a sex offender. She denies it.
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Bryan wins another status update reply session.
    Today, 4:30 AM
Photo

Bryan

My wife loves to come in the room to get me to try some mystery food she won't divulge the nature of. I shouldn't be such a wimp but it really does strike terror in me not knowing what the hell I'm about to eat.
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
  • Gorfy's Photo
    Gorfy
    Just have a good beer or wine ready as wash!
    Yesterday, 9:58 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Ebola bat soup.
    Today, 4:25 AM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    My sisters used to blindfold me and try to feed me mystery food (I was way too young to know better). They once did cat food or something similarly gross. Bitches.
    Today, 10:47 AM
Photo

Reaperman

Well, I tried emulation again. I thought the big screen might help Lynx and NGPC. Nope. I think emu fans just have really low standards.
Yesterday, 8:35 PM
  • goldenegg's Photo
    goldenegg
    Mednafen and MESS have the most up to date emulation for NGPC and Lynx. NeoPop and Handy are not up to the same level.
    Today, 9:37 AM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    Yep, timing appears correct on mednafen, thanks.
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • goldenegg's Photo
    goldenegg
    Glad I could help. While I'm a huge fan of playing in original hardware, I'm also a massive fan of emulation. Feel free to msg me if you need help with other emulators.
    Today, 11:46 AM
Photo

lushgirl_80

Don't think I'll ever open any of my factory sealed NES games w/the H-seams lol.. Planning to buy some more soon. Was cherishing my sealed Kirby's Adventure NES game last night... Playing my boxed Galaga game for NES lately too,that game rules!!!:p I'm also gonna ask Al Jourgensen from Ministry soon on my show when the With Sympathy remaster is going to be released and what 80s arcade games he likes..
Yesterday, 7:20 PM
Photo

pangasinan

After putting it off for several month I finally updated to Windows 8.1 today..it wasnt as scary as I thought.
Yesterday, 6:56 PM