Community Status Updates

Photo

carlsson

Mythbusters on TV are speaking about a Kleenex box, but all I hear is "clean Xbox".
Today, 2:44 PM
Photo

ForceInfinity

Was able to meet HSW, Gary Kitchen, and David Crane. All great guys. As a software engineer, it was awesome to be able to nerd out with David Crane for couple minutes
Today, 2:24 PM
Photo

Punisher5.0

Watching Tetris World Championship live right now. Going for Jonas again this year.
Today, 1:55 PM
Photo

BillyHW

New Walking Dead tonight.
Today, 12:05 PM
Photo

save2600

Watching Night of the Demons on MeTV and hear VCS Pac-Man sounds playing in the background of a convenient store shopping scene. lol
Today, 10:10 AM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    What's really funny is how there was nobody playing a video game system. They were only using the sounds as background ambience for the store. lol
    Today, 10:36 AM
  • KaeruYojimbo's Photo
    KaeruYojimbo
    They're still used in TV and movies. A character picks up an Xbox controller and the next thing you hear is VCS Pac-Man.
    Today, 10:58 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Maybe they're implying someone is playing it in the back room? haha...Or it might be supposed to be an arcade game somewhere...
    Today, 12:03 PM
Photo

GoldLeader

Just took stock...10 PS2 controllers all still work like they are Brand New! Of 5 PS3 controllers, 2 are Dead. Wireless is fine and all, but Sony should have made the batteries Easily replaceable (Like on the PSP) or used AAs like the Wavebird.
Today, 4:07 AM
Photo

XLR-VIII

SainTs Jaguar SD
Today, 2:35 AM
Photo

S1500

Howard Scott Warshaw is 10 feet away from me, playing a board game with I assume other game authors
Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Photo

Dreamcast Gamer

Will these scammers support Windows 98/ME And MS-DOS 6.22? https://youtu.be/g40GxrsoFfE
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Photo
Photo

Jumpman1981

RIP Sears Canada 1952-2017 (liquidation ends early 2018)
Yesterday, 6:45 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Hard to believe, but so easy at the same time.
    Today, 10:49 AM
  • SoundGammon's Photo
    SoundGammon
    Sears COULD have been the next Amazon if they had YOUNG thinkers running it! Atari had the same fate being run by OLD GUYS! 2 major companies were started by young thinkers: Microsoft, Bill Gates and Apple, Steve Jobs. Let's quote Admiral Kirk when he said to Scotty: "Young minds-fresh ideas!"
    Today, 11:59 AM
  • TheTIGuy's Photo
    TheTIGuy
    That may not necessarily be true and/or possible
    Today, 12:53 PM
Photo
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    Vidal Sassoon anyone?
    Yesterday, 5:03 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    What if you're a man who eats mousse? If you are what you eat, then you'd be both.
    Yesterday, 5:04 PM
Photo

retrorussell

How do you choose between the different game modes in Super Breakout in MAME? I seem to be stuck with Doubles.
Yesterday, 2:30 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    I meant, I'm stuck on Progressive setting.
    Yesterday, 2:56 PM
  • NE146's Photo
    NE146
    Tab -> Game Configuration
    Yesterday, 4:43 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    ^ Doesn't work; No option to switch between different modes.
    Yesterday, 8:34 PM
Photo

atari2600land

The doctor's office doesn't have clocks because they don't want you to know how late they are.
Yesterday, 1:40 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    a bullshit manipulation and power trip game they love to play. Dentists and Veterinarians are in on it too.
    Today, 10:51 AM
Photo

BydoEmpire

Deactivated my Facebook account. I'm free of that vile stress increaser and time waster. Not sure what hte over/under is on reactivating, though.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Don't do it! Just let Facebook die!
    Yesterday, 9:48 PM
  • Dreamcast Gamer's Photo
    Dreamcast Gamer
    Everybody deactivate your Facebook accounts and sign up for the best social network ever created, Myspace! XD
    Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    It used to be MySpace was Awesome! That was long long ago...Before the Evil..Before the Dark Times...Before the Ads!
    Today, 12:37 AM