Community Status Updates

Photo

Sauron

Please back my friend's Kickstarter campaign! http://tinyurl.com/oe3sjkm
Today, 5:05 PM
Photo

SonicSageGamer

To all AtariAge Members that play Civilization 5, someday we should have one massive game.
Today, 4:51 PM
Photo

Paul Westphal

Downloaded and burnt Reboot's freebies in anticipation of my CD player.
Today, 2:35 PM
Photo

Bill Loguidice

Just got the “Project Update #26: Super 4 in 1 Multicart for the SNES by Eleazar Galindo Navarro.” For... http://t.co/A0bIlbf0DB
Today, 2:11 PM
Photo

DesertJets

So I told my GF that I am meeting a guy at Petsmart after work to buy a new video game console. She said that sounds sketchy and gives me a funny look.
Today, 1:57 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    I love meeting people in back alleys at night to buy things in plastic bags like "wavebird controllers" CL meetups can make me feel like a real sketchball sometimes...
    Today, 2:18 PM
Photo

xucaen

Selling my Krokodile Cartridge
Today, 1:54 PM
Photo

travistouchdown

The whole concept of the VGA is ridiculous. Let's seal up mint condition games so no one can play them ever. absolutely stupid and should go against every gaming instinct you have.. open the box and play the damn thing!!!
Today, 1:43 PM
  • NinSEGA's Photo
    NinSEGA
    They found something to make bank on. Blame the people falling for it.
    Today, 1:51 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    I'm not saying you should abuse your games, or throw out the instruction manuals or boxes, but sealing them up and charging 6 times what they are worth. It's more or less a scam for dumb people..(as opposed to scams for geniuses ;)
    Today, 2:16 PM
  • bomberpunk's Photo
    bomberpunk
    it's one thing to keep something nice and minty on a shelf, but's another thing to pay some moron "professionals" for their opinion for a "grade". d-bags.
    Today, 3:20 PM
Photo

atari2600land

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
Today, 12:30 PM
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    A great day to watch the movie Secretary in honor of these hard-working professionals.
    Today, 12:41 PM
Photo
Photo

NinSEGA

Does anyone know why The GOAT Store is down? I've been looking at their Atari Jaguar stuff and contemplating on buying something.
Today, 8:36 AM
  • toiletunes's Photo
    toiletunes
    The GOAT store is down?? That's B-a-a-a-d...
    Today, 12:25 PM
  • 2600 Forever's Photo
    2600 Forever
    Shut down for piracy.
    Today, 12:29 PM
  • NinSEGA's Photo
    NinSEGA
    Phew, it's back up.
    Today, 1:22 PM
Photo

Ransom

"Death is your gift."
Today, 8:15 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Santa got my letter!!
    Today, 10:27 AM
  • cncfreak's Photo
    cncfreak
    Buffy?
    Today, 10:40 AM
  • Ransom's Photo
    Ransom
    Yep, Buffy. :)
    Today, 12:23 PM
Photo

DufftownBaz

favourite of the moment... BULLDOG BLUES ~~ with Gundi on vocals ( from Berlin ) by Six String Woody http://t.co/PCxV7sDawP on #SoundCloud
Today, 7:11 AM
Photo

Thomas Jentzschlapetino

Waiting for Godot :)
Today, 6:58 AM
Photo

travistouchdown

Don't you hate it when you do everything in a level to unlock the next thing and it just doesn't. You look up a walkthrough to confirm, walk around the level 8 times to confirm you've got everything and still nothing happens?! Effing glitches!!!! #EarthwormJim3d
Today, 6:54 AM
Photo

Rockin' Kat

Why didn't RK's TI PEB work? Because he plugged the cable in upside down! Do I get a cookie?
Today, 3:22 AM