Community Status Updates

Photo

retro82

Just bought the ColecoVision Classic Home Video Game Console from AtGames yesterday. Love it!
Today, 3:27 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

retrogamer81081

Only 2 more days left in the final round of Season 4 in the Genesis High Score Club!! http://atariage.com/forums/topic/251825-sega-genesismega-drive-hsc-season-4-round-10-batman-final-round/
Today, 7:43 AM
Photo

Professor Gull

I learned from yesterday that work is my kid escape moment. So from yesterday my little sanctuary was invaded and that did not make me feel good.
Today, 5:42 AM
Photo

carlsson

It's an art form to be able to procrastinate what you really ought to do, so far that what you actually are doing seems like a priority.
Today, 5:37 AM
Photo

Keatah

I'm doing something with diodes later tonight, they're my favorite electronic component. The little glass bead with the wire inside, what does it do? How does it work? The 4-yr old in me is fascinated still to this day!
Today, 3:13 AM
  • carlsson's Photo
    carlsson
    Blinkenlights, baby! Do regular light bulbs tickle your fancy as well?
    Today, 3:58 AM
  • Trinity's Photo
    Trinity
    Build yourself a dedicated crystal radio receiver in you house somewhere. And it will work for free for a long, long time!:)
    Today, 5:00 AM
Photo

ValkerieSilk

I can't believe how inexpensive flat screen TV's are now... Gamers (my kids) are so lucky!
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    Or unlucky... too many faces glued to too many screens all day long. Matter of perspective, I suppose.
    Today, 9:38 AM
  • ValkerieSilk's Photo
    ValkerieSilk
    @BydoEmpire: True ... Luckily my kids are very active ... but good point..
    Today, 10:21 AM
  • cybercylon's Photo
    cybercylon
    Too many faces glued to screens indeed. Kids have access to some sort of screen 24/7 and that is not a good thing.
    Today, 1:48 PM
Photo

OLD CS1

In both my personal and vicarious experience, the fatal mistake of most relationships is the belief that one person in the relationship can change the other. This often includes the belief that inherent personality flaws are merely behavioral quirks which can be over-come.
Yesterday, 10:51 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Damn straight! You are Very Correct! I used to have this girlfriend who said, "Girls get into relationships thinking they can change the guy, and Guys get into relationships thinking things will stay the same."
    Today, 3:13 AM
Photo
  • desiv's Photo
    desiv
    Yeah, I can't believe they sniped me on that... Had the highest bid for Dreamworks at $17.36 (+shipping), and the last second, BAM.. Dang Comcast..
    Yesterday, 8:32 PM
  • 7800fan's Photo
    7800fan
    Does that mean future movies would play slowly unless you paid an extra $10 to remove for 2 hours bandwidth throttle?
    Yesterday, 9:21 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    $17.36 LOL !
    Today, 12:46 AM
Photo

KreatorKat

NFL teams passing on Larmey Tunsil will be a huge mistake...
Yesterday, 7:22 PM
  • KreatorKat's Photo
    KreatorKat
    Also, Giants with Eli Apple over Vernon Hargraves? I think they did it just for the Eli Manning-Eli Apple-Big Apple (NYC) puns.
    Yesterday, 7:24 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    "Larmey Tunsil"? Sounds like a bad throat inflammation.
    Yesterday, 7:35 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

You greasy tick snickler. I'm gonna plerf you in the sneeboke.
Yesterday, 5:51 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    "Well, Tatookalom Grinklesnork, today we've learned a great fringleworm: never to try to change the blinkarunken cranks of Cranglemore Cacrankensnork!"
    Yesterday, 6:04 PM
Photo
Photo

Ransom

Leave me alone Like a dog with a bone Like a stone that's been thrown Let me be on my own Let me Rock Let me Rock Let me Rock Let me Rock in Peace
Yesterday, 2:43 PM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    now that's the way I wanna rock n roll!
    Yesterday, 5:28 PM
Photo

retrorussell

Wow! AOL Mail does not work anymore. Any time I try to read mail I get a new window that says "OOPS! We're sorry." Before I can read the rest I get put back on the main AOL screen. WTF happened?
Yesterday, 12:52 PM
  • MrMaddog's Photo
    MrMaddog
    You've stopped getting mail??

Yesterday, 5:57 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    I guess they fixed it now. I was unable to view my emails. It works now. Just some bugs with the re-done AOL Mail main screen, I guess.
    Today, 1:57 AM
  • retrogamer81081's Photo
    retrogamer81081
    Damn, didn't know AOL still existed. I last used it in 2002.
    Today, 3:39 AM