Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

LaserCat

Just saw the amazing Courtney Barnett at the Electric Factory in Philly. Wow. Just wow.
Today, 9:08 AM
Photo

Reaperman

Somehow managed to get a rare(ish) transformer for a fair price. Looking forward to TFSS 1.0 Breakdown. He reviews poorly online--seems everybody burned out on the mold and character, but I had neither in my collection.
Today, 8:40 AM
Photo

nanochess

I'm nanochess and I approve the message below this one :)
Today, 8:37 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

_____-a-doodle-doo.
Today, 1:24 AM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    Draw?
    Today, 5:19 AM
  • Dr Manhattan's Photo
    Dr Manhattan
    Hamboigahs?
    Today, 5:26 AM
  • icemanxp300's Photo
    icemanxp300
    Never seen Shaun of the dead, but this is from Howard Stern's Private Parts. Funny as hell skit in the movie lol.
    Today, 6:53 AM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

I'm Dr Manhattan and I approve of this message.
Today, 1:21 AM
Photo
Photo

BurritoBeans

Woohoo, headset broke, now to figure out what I'll be getting next...
Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    might I recommend a new headset?
    Today, 3:00 AM
Photo
Photo

Paul Westphal

I just got a new old stock vectrex crt. Now to find a bad vectrex...
Yesterday, 5:52 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    Lucky sod. I have a bad Vectrex and need a NOS CRT.
    Today, 2:06 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I've always wondered if one of those could somehow be used to "fix" my Asteroids Deluxe tabletop?....HMMmmmmm
    Today, 3:02 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

Holy Crocs, Batman!
Yesterday, 5:47 PM
Photo

Grig

It's always a shame it's just the same that song. Hush hush keep it down now this is Carrie.
Yesterday, 5:47 PM
Photo
  • DracIsBack's Photo
    DracIsBack
    The games thing is last on the list. To me, more than anything, that was Wii U's biggest weakness.

People are often willing to forgive Nintendo for weaker specs or 3rd party support if they make up for it with killer 1st party titles.

With Wii U, many of the franchises came years later. Not at launch. Not shortly after launch. Not ever quarter or two. But years later.

And what was the 'system seller'? Wii shipped with a nifty example of how you...
    Yesterday, 4:24 PM
  • DracIsBack's Photo
    DracIsBack
    could use the Wii remote. It was called Wii Sports. And it resonated with people who never played video games, selling tens of millions of consoles in the process.

What was the Wii U equivalent?

I like my Wii U. Got it for a great price. Has some good games .. now.
    Yesterday, 4:25 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Agreed! MotoRacer and DracIsBack have nailed it! May still read it though...
    Yesterday, 6:29 PM
Photo

roadrunner

Tori Spelling charged guest $300 each to attend her birthday party
Yesterday, 1:49 PM
  • cjameslv's Photo
    cjameslv
    Considering she probably on knew about 10 of those people. i guess thats cheap for going to the club and open bar, food.
    Yesterday, 3:52 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Mine will be cheap! 50 cent admission, BYOB and someone should bring me a bouncy castle.
    Yesterday, 6:30 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    I guess her wealthy mom has cut her off the Spelling family fortune. She can charge the guests $5 to go into the bounce house at her party.
    Yesterday, 8:12 PM
Photo

Dragon Princess Yushira

After playing the spanish hack, kof kyo may be coming soon. I'm experimenting with the scr.bpk file to see if I can help make it happen.
Yesterday, 1:33 PM