Community Status Updates

Photo

Bryan

PCB Routing: The process of ripping up all your work over and over looking for the best solution even if no one else ever notices.
Today, 3:24 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Haha! I know the feeling! I partially rerouted my first board (pictured in my avatar) about six times because I didn't like the way some of the traces flowed around one of the holes, even though I knew that nobody but me would ever care.
    Today, 3:27 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Haha, tell me about it.
    Today, 3:28 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

I actually loaded up Visual batari Basic today and started working on an Atari 2600 program. It's an Easter miracle!
Today, 3:10 PM
Photo

goldenegg

Starting to get a little impatient waiting of the rumored Kindle Paperwhite refresh. I hope it comes out soon. Not sure how much longer I can hold out getting the current model.
Today, 3:03 PM
Photo

Gamester81

Killer Instinct (Game Boy) Review by @gamintank: http://t.co/wmBWS2VQ9T
Today, 3:01 PM
Photo

S1500

I'm in Hong Kong and boy are my arms tired!
Today, 2:20 PM
Photo

NE146

All celebrate the Year of Luigi! :)
Today, 2:11 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    It's about time.
    Today, 2:28 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    It was a good year, to be sure! New Super Luigi bros was the bomb
    Today, 3:06 PM
Photo

jaybird3rd

I've been rediscovering the fun of Construx building toys this weekend with my nine-year-old nephew. Why did Fischer-Price have to discontinue these?
Today, 1:52 PM
Photo

kamakazi

Happy Easter Atarians!
Today, 12:47 PM
Photo

Gamester81

The Best Looking Fake GBA Game I’ve Ever Seen by SilverMongoose: http://t.co/3afp1mLa3d
Today, 11:58 AM
Photo

bomberpunk

my Everdrive GB came in the mail yesterday but i'm still waiting on my Micro SD card from Amazon to come in.i the battery is kinda fat, i hope it fits in a regular GB case. if i have to use the clear GBC case i won't be able to use my original GB.
Today, 11:47 AM
  • goldenegg's Photo
    goldenegg
    You need a GBC case or modify an original case.
    Today, 2:59 PM
Photo

Master Phruby

Happy Easter everyone.
Today, 10:45 AM
Photo

atari2600land

I love marshmallow peeps!
Today, 7:38 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I hate them! Maybe they'd taste good over a camp fire? Burn peep! Burn!
    Today, 3:04 PM
Photo

jetset

Happy jewish zombie day!
Today, 6:51 AM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    yep keeping it classy, not!

Today, 2:46 PM
  • jetset's Photo
    jetset
    Who cares? It's a fairy tale.

Today, 2:48 PM
  • goldenegg's Photo
    goldenegg
    It's one thing to not believe in religion, it's a complete different thing to belittle the beliefs of others. I'm not at all religious and still find this extremely rude.
    Today, 3:01 PM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

People keep going on about how many foreigners there are in the English Premier League and how it's affecting the England team. I'd be more worried about the fact there hasn't been a SINGLE English manager winning the Premier League. The last time an English manager took his team to the title was 22 years ago!
Today, 6:43 AM