Community Status Updates

Photo

Grig

My Mac Mini crashed the other day and would not restore. I wiped the HD and took it to a local Apple Store. They re-installed El Capitan at no charge. Thank you Apple.
Today, 9:37 PM
Photo

bpatte02

Channel F mini
Today, 9:25 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    I wonder if ChannelFAge has a working chat room.
    Today, 9:29 PM
Photo

NE146

Check out what my kid stumbled upon in his barcade.. and he likes! http://i.imgur.com/Sj3MsoG.jpg ... Must be genetic :p
Today, 7:53 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    A stretch version of space invaders!
    Today, 8:08 PM
  • Jinroh's Photo
    Jinroh
    So cool! :D Hehe you raised him right. ^^

I found my son likes the VCS Space Invaders, brought a tear to my eye.
    Today, 8:58 PM
Photo

JDTAY

25 years from now: Ataribox Mini
Today, 6:46 PM
  • roadrunner's Photo
    roadrunner
    No Jaguar Mini?
    Today, 6:48 PM
  • JDTAY's Photo
    JDTAY
    The twist: Ataribox is Jaguar Mini, and Ataribox Mini will be Jaguar Micro.
    Today, 6:49 PM
Photo
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Don't you mean SNEZZZZZZZZZZ Mini?
    Today, 6:54 PM
  • snakeboy's Photo
    snakeboy
    I'm waiting for the SNES Maxi.
    Today, 7:14 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    I'm going to wait for the Mini SNES Mini.
    Today, 8:02 PM
Photo

Tangentg

I've seen both Pacman and Pitfall being claimed as the best-selling Atari 2600 game so I'm skeptical about this. Is Pacman actually the most-distributed only? Cause Pacman was packed-in with the system at one point or something.
Today, 6:27 PM
  • Nuclear Pacman's Photo
    Nuclear Pacman
    I'd be less skeptical of Pacman over Pitfall. Space Invaders has to factor in there somewhere.
    Today, 7:20 PM
  • KaeruYojimbo's Photo
    KaeruYojimbo
    Atari produced something like 12 million Pac-Man carts. How many of them actually sold is another matter entirely.
    Today, 8:24 PM
Photo

Nuclear Pacman

Shin Godzilla comes out on Bluray this coming weekend. Pre-ordered!
Today, 5:10 PM
Photo
Photo

Bryan

A Møøse once bit my sister...
Today, 4:30 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...
    Today, 8:02 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked. Møøse trained by YUTTE HERMSGERVØRDENBRØTBØRDA
    Today, 8:11 PM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    Suggestive poses for the Møøse suggested by VIC ROTTER Antler-care by LIV THATCHER
    Today, 9:29 PM
Photo

Jess Ragan

I just discovered that there's a Super Breakout audio book. Somebody HAS to put that on SoundCloud or YouTube.
Today, 4:08 PM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    Wow! That was.... something.

Today, 6:10 PM
  • neotokeo2001's Photo
    neotokeo2001
    Yes. That was me.

Today, 7:07 PM
  • KaeruYojimbo's Photo
    KaeruYojimbo
    I have the cassette, but not the book. Is it really just black and white line drawings? Is it a coloring book sorsomething?
    Today, 8:28 PM
Photo

atari2600land

Someone's gonna get in trouble for giving me the wrong pills at the pharmacy. Good thing I didn't take any and noticed it, apparently.
Today, 3:42 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    Wow! Who know what you might have taken. Just remember to call your doctor if you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours.
    Today, 3:44 PM
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    If I had an erection lasting more than 4 hours I'd be calling the exec's at Vivid not my Doctor. :P
    Today, 3:47 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    LOL
    Today, 4:57 PM
Photo

dj_convoy

Contrary to the last time I updated here, I'm now down to needing four US Master System games to "complete" the set. Of course, two of those games are watered down Genesis ports, and two (well, really one in particular) are the expensive ones. Gulp.
Today, 3:38 PM
  • glazball's Photo
    glazball
    Just buy Sonic from a UK seller and save yourself hundreds. Exactly the same except US has a UPC sticker on the case.
    Today, 3:59 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

The Earth is a big hairy space butt and you are nothing but a tiny pimple on it that is too insignificant to be worthy of a squeeze.
Today, 3:33 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    Nah we're just a bunch of Demodex folliculorum instead.
    Today, 4:14 PM
  • accousticguitar's Photo
    accousticguitar
    Thank goodness I'm to insignificant to squeeze!
    Today, 6:47 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    Earth needs a bikini wax.
    Today, 7:47 PM
Photo

jaybird3rd

Quick question: let's say you had the chance to set up three or four Atari 2600 systems for a group of college students who've never played the 2600 before. You want to give them some good "party games" that they can pick up fairly quickly and play in groups of two to four. Other than Warlords, Indy 500, and Track and Field, which games would you pick?
Today, 2:50 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Space Invaders, dig dug, pac man, centipede, etc.
    Today, 3:12 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Thanks for the suggestions! Another good one that I can't believe I forgot: Dodge-Em!
    Today, 3:37 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    Fall Down is an excellent two-player game. Quick sessions. Easy to pick-up-and-play. Competitive.
    Today, 5:39 PM
Photo

lushgirl_80

Finally coming around to interviewing iconic 80's actor Curtis Armstrong(aka Booger from Revenge of the Nerds) soon for my podcast! It's gonna be a big episode,but don't tune in because it might make your neighbors mad LOL Time for a One Crazy Summer,and celebrating by playing some Sega Ninja ;) What questions should I ask Booger???
Today, 2:26 PM
  • Joe C.'s Photo
    Joe C.
    Didn't catch that was already mentioned, well kind of... That will be a fun interview regardless.
    Today, 3:44 PM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    I'd like to see him take on Jim Parsons aka Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory just to see who really is the King of the Nerds.
    Today, 4:06 PM
  • lushgirl_80's Photo
    lushgirl_80
    Haha that would be funny.. I'm also gonna ask if he really actually snorted the Jello gelatin in Better Off Dead.
    Today, 8:25 PM