Community Status Updates

Photo

Reaperman

Projector's out. :( Googling arcades in the new orleans area, and rapidly discovering the the best option (laser tag in metairie) only seems to have 50 games. A lot for a laser tag place, I suppose.
Today, 9:13 AM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    I needz my game fix. Projector lamp comes wednesday.
    Today, 9:15 AM
Photo
Photo

GoldLeader

How many AtariAge magnets are on your guys' refrigerators? I've got 9.
Today, 2:47 AM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    2 on the fridge and 9 on this metal cabinet I keep my Jaguar games in. lol
    Today, 7:07 AM
  • adam242's Photo
    adam242
    I'm slacking... only three. Time to order some more homebrews.
    Today, 8:38 AM
Photo

retrorussell

Close calls! ...Naaaaarrow escapes! ..Split-second decisions! ..And $25,000 in cash! A combination guaranteed to make you say.. WHEW!
Today, 1:34 AM
  • frankodragon's Photo
    frankodragon
    Didn't the animators at Hanna-Barbera make that opening?
    Today, 4:43 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QlT45JPrgoA/T_BBM4fds_I/AAAAAAAAHXk/kkSTXsSnRvI/s1600/BG+CARD.png
    Today, 6:19 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^OK I couldn't resist...Nothing to do with it I know...I just happened to have stumbled across that...
    Today, 6:21 AM
Photo

retrorussell

Close calls! ...Naaaaarrow escapes! ..Split-second decisions! ..And $25,000 in cash! A combination guaranteed to make you say.. WHEW!
Photo

retrorussell

Photo

Keatah

This is Apple II material we're talking about.. Let's keep it classy!
Today, 12:56 AM
Photo

jaybird3rd

I'm watching the 1983 special "From Star Wars to Jedi: The Making of a Saga" on VHS. They spend a lot of time talking about all the work that went into the "Lapti Nek" music number from the original "Return of the Jedi"; it's sad to think that it was all ripped out and replaced with an inferior CGI-fest in the "Special Edition."
Yesterday, 8:27 PM
  • MotoRacer's Photo
    MotoRacer
    Agreed. I love the fact that the best one of the bunch wasn't directed by him, though ;).
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I definitely preferred the original, but I only saw the special ed edition once in the theater.
    Today, 2:34 AM
  • schuwalker's Photo
    schuwalker
    If they just removed that horrible updated Sy Snootles sequence: I can actually tolerate the special edition of Jedi. Now Star Wars is a different story...
    Today, 7:12 AM
Photo
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    I did that till I got booted out.
    Today, 12:17 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Should make a topic? Mind if I do?

Anyways, it's the economy's fault. Paltry minimum wages when seeeeooaaz are making millions sitting around too?
    Today, 12:35 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    There are two significant sides to this story, but common wisdom says there is only one.

Today, 12:41 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

How large are Cleveland rocks and how much do they cost? https://youtu.be/in4Jsuh67OM
Yesterday, 7:10 PM
Photo

Classic Pac

A few months back I picked up a PSP model 1000 for just $15. The only reason I got it so cheap the screen was broken. Well I just got it fixed which cost me another $50. I knew it was a huge gamble which totally paid off. It works perfectly, not a single issue. I need to ask you who know more than me a question. The firmware on it is 2.71 and I really want to put custom firmware on it. Do I need to update the official firmware, and where do you find custom firmware? That isn't g...
Yesterday, 4:22 PM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/PSP/PRO_CFW

More info here. I think you can permanently hack your 1000; however, the later versions of the system force you to run a launcher each time the system is powered down.
    Yesterday, 5:02 PM
Photo
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    People really should know better. Even if you don't know technology all that well, a little research should make it clear that this won't work!
    Yesterday, 5:08 PM
  • Shawn's Photo
    Shawn
    This is exactly what "those" type of people deserve.
    Yesterday, 6:47 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    Pretty much sums up the IQ of the average iPhone fanboy. Yes. Made me laugh.
    Today, 7:01 AM
Photo

Jin

The Buggles were wrong. We may have gone too far, but we can still rewind. Have you played Atari today?
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    ^Haha! Good Job Jin! I wasn't sure if you'd know the reference or be busy googling "Bugaloos" LOL...
    Yesterday, 4:13 PM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    I'll admit that I was a child of the 80's so all my exposure to 70's culture has been through reruns, but—for better or worse—I did remember The Bugaloos from reruns during my childhood. Part of me wishes I didn't lol
    Yesterday, 5:04 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I saw it on reruns too. For a very short time they aired Sid & Marty Kroft stuff after school like Land of The Lost which I loved! A different show each day...Land Of The Lost on 2 days...
    Yesterday, 6:58 PM
Photo

guitarmas

I thought my plasma TV was dying...I just had the eco feature enabled...
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Anything "eco" is low-perfomance and often buggy in annoying ways.

Today, 12:28 AM
Photo

BillyHW

Nobody cares about your stupid pinned tweet.
Yesterday, 12:46 PM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    "Dodgeson! We've got Dodgeson here! See? Nobody cares."
    Yesterday, 5:20 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    I don't know what a pinned tweet is.
    Yesterday, 6:34 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I also don't know what that is. Didn't know you could pin a tweet.
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM