Community Status Updates

Photo

Bryan

Hmm. Mobo says my HD is failing on POST. Seatools says it's just peachy. What gives?
Today, 9:22 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    I'm sure I've got plenty of tim*%^y0GJDGgjknsjkdffgf..df.g..NO CARRIER
    Today, 9:28 AM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    I moved one of my drives to another computer and suddenly started getting the same warning on POST. I eventually figured that the new mobo was having trouble interpreting the drive's SMART data, so I just disabled SMART checking and haven't had any problems since.

It's odd that yours would suddenly begin giving errors in the same machine, though. Do you have SpinRite handy?
    Today, 9:31 AM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    No, but I'm going to start a B/U and look for another drive to image to. Then I can run some lengthy diags on this one.
    Today, 9:37 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Woohoo! 7-0. Might not be the best opposition in the world but a few months ago United would have been expected to lose it 7-0. So at least we have progress under Van Gaal.
Today, 5:50 AM
Photo

fdurso224

Authorities have lost contact with an Air Algerie flight en route from Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso to Algiers with 110 passengers on board, Algeria's APS state news agency and a Spanish airline company said on Thursday..... Oh man, this is getting weirder by the day. Malayan Airlines with the first lost of a lane and then another shot down, a Taiwan airplane crashes yesterday, and now THIS!
Today, 5:40 AM
Photo

pangasinan

Well done The Netherlands,nice touch... respect.
Today, 4:03 AM
  • fdurso224's Photo
    fdurso224
    Did you know about this? In the Netherlands during 9/11. The Dutch were appalled as the Muslim community cheered the attack. Since then the Dutch Gov't has clamped down and is not as social as they have always been in the past. Most of the Northern European Countries during the 80's allowed Muslims to migrate without thinking about the radicals that might be moving into their countries.

Now in the Netherlands they recently announced they are no longer a multicultural societ...
    Today, 5:43 AM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    The UK has slowly begun to accept that multiculturalism doesn't work. Unfortunately successive governments have simply been too afraid to do anything about it.
    Today, 5:45 AM
  • fdurso224's Photo
    fdurso224
    @Tickled Pink: I think France will be next understand this!
    Today, 5:59 AM
Photo

BillyHW

My doctor didn't say it, and now I'm so disappointed.
Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    My doctor said Mylanta!
    Today, 12:09 AM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    So you're not pregnant after all?
    Today, 1:36 AM
  • Gorfy's Photo
    Gorfy
    reduction surgery?
    Today, 3:18 AM
Photo

Bill Loguidice

Yes, based on the continued addition of more controller options, I do think a $149.99 Wii U sans Gamepad could be in the cards. #nintendo
Yesterday, 11:27 PM
  • DracIsBack's Photo
    DracIsBack
    I was lucky enough to get mine new with the gamepad at that price on a killer sale. :-)

Today, 5:03 AM
Photo
  • Master Phruby's Photo
    Master Phruby
    Very cool Austin! Now its not MIB anymore.
    Today, 9:16 AM
Photo

OldSchoolRetroGamer

Hey gang, consider checking out my buddies contest going on at his newly unveiled site / forums. Test your high scoring prowess with this contest for all you retro fans and possibly win some nice NEW Atari prizes. Sign up, join the fun and maybe even score some sweet retro goodness! Thank for your consideration! :D http://forums.atari.io/index.php?/topic/19-our-first-contest-yars-revenge-et/
Locked Status Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Photo

save2600

'Cause I'm tacky - and so are you!
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
  • DZ-Jay's Photo
    DZ-Jay
    Except for the tacky part.
    Today, 3:08 AM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Haha, great new Weird Al tune and awesome video!
    Today, 5:46 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Tacky people make me want to tell my close personal celebrity friends about them.
    Today, 8:35 AM
Photo

save2600

Weird Al has done it again!
Yesterday, 9:54 PM
Photo

AtarinDave

Just got an Atari Lynx model I with the carrying case, 2 games and an Atari Lynx power adapter(It also came with 6AA batteries as a bonus!) Sweet!
Yesterday, 9:08 PM
  • BDW's Photo
    BDW
    Going to develop some homebrews on that too? 8)
    Yesterday, 9:40 PM
Photo

atari2600land

It is the '90s. There is time for klax.
Yesterday, 8:57 PM
  • Torr's Photo
    Torr
    Funny,.. myself? I haven't had time to play Klax in at least 14 years
    Yesterday, 9:07 PM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    I need to play some klax
    Yesterday, 9:27 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    HWAAWW! (tile falls)

Today, 12:30 AM
Photo

RetroOne

Have you played Atari today?
Yesterday, 7:30 PM
  • Official Ninja's Photo
    Official Ninja
    Yes. I played Dungeon Lords and Atari Rogue on the 130xe.
    Yesterday, 9:29 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Yes, sort of. I played "The Next Tetris" for the PC, published by HasbroAtari in 1999.
    Yesterday, 9:31 PM
  • BigO's Photo
    BigO
    Did some work on modifying a controller for the 7800. Does that count?
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Photo

save2600

Happy Birthday Amiga!
Yesterday, 6:04 PM
Photo

Keatah

I think they finally emulated the Mountain Music System for the Apple II! Can't wait to hear how good (or bad) it is.
Yesterday, 6:03 PM