Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Dreamcast Gamer

I just got Golden Axe on Sega Genesis! I'm finally collecting for the system again.
Today, 12:23 PM
  • Dreamcast Gamer's Photo
    Dreamcast Gamer
    I prefer having the games in their own cart :) I need to get Altered Beast now.
    Today, 2:16 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    NBA Jam TE is a fun Genesis game.
    Today, 2:43 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Watching a copy right now...On a Genesis run myself.
    Today, 3:47 PM
Photo
Photo

ls650

Just saw 'Train To Busan'. I'd read that it was a better-than-usual zombie flick. Well, it isn't. :-|
Today, 11:26 AM
Photo

atarian63

Sitting in the hospital after hip surgery playing Atari Flashback Portable
Today, 9:35 AM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    Ow! Get better!
    Today, 10:15 AM
  • Tombstone's Photo
    Tombstone
    I believe that makes you an official hipster

Today, 10:16 AM
  • atarian63's Photo
    atarian63
    Lol hipster, my 2nd one due to a car accident years ago.save2600 hope your guy makes out,I did but took years a money is not a substitute for removed body parts. On the Atari mention well I have given 2 away to my doc.
    Today, 10:37 AM
Photo

Atarian7

"Give me a Tab" "I can't give you a tab unless you order something.""Give me a Pepsi Free""If you want a Pepsi you're going to pay for it.""Just give me something without sugar."
Today, 7:29 AM
  • eightbit's Photo
    eightbit
    That and he paid for the tea with 80's money
    Today, 9:42 AM
  • Tombstone's Photo
    Tombstone
    Let's not forget he went back in time in a DeLorean. So if you accept that premise then you can accept Pepsi Free and 80's money. ;)

Today, 10:18 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    "I'll take an injection of Femi-Slim."
    "One stein of mead!"
    Today, 2:50 PM
Photo

retrorussell

Wow, why did Street Fighter EX have to screw up Ryu/Ken's Hurricane Kick? It doesn't work like before-- you have to, I guess, execute it THREE TIMES for it to work. That's b.s., and it doesn't seem to work for me. Ever.
Today, 5:07 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    It's a good game, but the Dan Hibiki style kicks mystify me. Why did they think this was necessary?
    Today, 2:25 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    Yeah, that sucks; I have to make a YouTube gameplay video of it. Until I figure out how to do the Hurricane Kick it's not happening.
    Today, 2:42 PM
Photo

Jin

I automatically gauge the quality of any version of Raiden by how good the Stage 1 theme "Gallantry" sounds. So far the Genesis port is my favorite, followed closely by the Jaguar version.
Today, 4:54 AM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    TG16 doesn't have the best sound, but it's no slouch and plays extremely well.
    Today, 7:30 AM
Photo

BillyHW

La Vache qui rit.
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • ls650's Photo
    ls650
    Yum!
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • RJ's Photo
    RJ
    No hablo ingles.
    Today, 12:16 PM
Photo

kgenthe

In today’s video I dive in and take a look to see if Super Mario Land 2 for the Game Boy is still good, enjoy! https://youtu.be/DQ7Uu_rLx-U
Yesterday, 9:07 PM
Photo
  • atari2600land's Photo
    atari2600land
    Someone has been watching a lot of Monty Python's Flying Circus lately.
    Yesterday, 8:55 PM
Photo

Bryan

A new, 0 feedback ebay account just listed something NIB/free shipping for 1/5th what it sells for. I reported it to be safe.
Yesterday, 7:41 PM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    Chances are your were right! Good job!
    Yesterday, 10:03 PM
  • Trekker_1138's Photo
    Trekker_1138
    On another forum (for cars, tools), somebody posted an ebay ad for a welder that usually goes for $1,200 but was selling for $350. Like 7 or 8 people got bamboozled into buying one. "Can't pass up this price!" Total scam.
    Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    If an established seller puts something up cheap it might be real, but if a new seller has a bunch of 'too good to be true' deals it's probably fake.
    Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Photo

Dreamcast Gamer

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Genesis) Beat It Drum Cover! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElqQ-N9U9yw
Yesterday, 7:26 PM
Photo
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Those plastic bags can be a bear to open!
    Today, 7:50 AM
Photo

simbalion

Setting a new challenge for myself and am going to try and find a Night Driver cockpit. If I recall right, they actually come apart for hauling?
Yesterday, 6:42 PM