Nvidia BIOS!
Yesterday, 11:55 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    Not today.
    Today, 12:28 AM
Photo

Jin

Finally got around to watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 tonight. Rocket is just as awesome and adorable as ever! <3
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
  • Tickled_Pink's Photo
    Tickled_Pink
    And yet, cross him and you'll wake up with poop stuck to your face.
    Today, 1:18 AM
  • Jin's Photo
    Jin
    That's just part of what makes him awesome! ^_^
    Today, 1:32 AM
Photo

Tempest

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls has to be the best bad movie ever made. What other movie could give us the classic line "Ere this night does wane, you will drink the black sperm of my vengeance!"?
Yesterday, 8:53 PM
  • Tempest's Photo
    Tempest
    And <spoilers> coming from a woman no less
    Yesterday, 8:53 PM
  • retrorussell's Photo
    retrorussell
    I liked that movie mostly because it was several genres in one film! The horror genre at the end came out of nowhere!
    Today, 12:11 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Was that the one by Ebert?
    Today, 12:22 AM
Photo
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Toy soldiers from my wet dreams!
    Yesterday, 9:10 PM
  • pangasinan's Photo
    pangasinan
    Get them washed and send them to my room !!
    Today, 2:27 AM
Photo

RamrodHare

I've been listening to Steely Dan for days now. I've been playing all their albums from the 70s. The odd thing is, only two songs are stuck in my head. Don't Take Me Alive and Sign In Stranger.
Yesterday, 7:25 PM
Photo
Photo

simbalion

Just dug through a box of spare tubes and found I had one brand new 12AT7 tube left. Swapped it into my 1959 Zenith C845Y radio for the 'passable' tube. Really brought the radio to life! :)
Yesterday, 5:18 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    I've got a 1939 Zenith console I've been trying to sell.
    Yesterday, 6:21 PM
  • RamrodHare's Photo
    RamrodHare
    I've got a thrift store Japanese Tube Radio with a "Magic Eye". It looks good and works great, but the eye tube is almost worn out. I've been looking for a replacement, but the one it uses isn't cheap. I really love the sound though. One of these days I might get around to getting one of those little tube amps to use with my MP3 player.
    Yesterday, 7:29 PM
  • TheTIGuy's Photo
    TheTIGuy
    The quality of MP3s will make this difference eh. Plus, the built-in amp in your player is transistor, so...
    Sorry, I used to be a self-claimed
    Audiophile.=P
    Yesterday, 9:59 PM
Photo

DrVenkman

There's not much in this hobby more satisfying that using a machine you rescued from the parts pile and repaired/restored yourself.
Yesterday, 4:59 PM
Photo

Lord Innit

1-1 away to Real Madrid? I'll take that thank you very much! :) COYS!
Yesterday, 4:27 PM
Photo

ClassicGMR

I have Everdrive carts for the NES, SNES and N64. I also have the LTO Flash for Intellivision and the Harmony cart for the 2600. I finally had time to play every system over the last 2 days and I absolutely love them all! Feels good to play some games again.
Yesterday, 3:17 PM
  • ClassicGMR's Photo
    ClassicGMR
    The Sony Trinitron KV-20S20 I acquired over the summer is perfect for these systems. LCD just doesn't do them justice. :)
    Yesterday, 3:22 PM
Photo

Jess Ragan

Replicade Arcade Cabinets! They're tiny, and hopefully better than the ones they're selling at the Cracker Barrel. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/529306246/replicade-mini-centipede-arcade-machine-replica-12
Yesterday, 2:35 PM
  • moycon's Photo
    moycon
    If they included more than one game with swappable cabinet art I'd bite. Not paying $119+ to play Centipede.
    Yesterday, 3:17 PM
  • Flojomojo's Photo
    Flojomojo
    They look cute, and I want one, but I don't need one, especially since spending "big money" on SuperNT just now. Agreed that I'd prefer a different game. At least this one has a proper trackball, unlike the other minis we've seen lately.
    Yesterday, 3:35 PM
Photo

roadrunner

The casting couch
Yesterday, 12:09 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Ah, Hollywood elites. They really seem to have their house in order. They really deserve to be so condescending and preachy to the rest of the country.
    Yesterday, 1:39 PM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    They are our moral and intellectual superiors.
    Yesterday, 1:55 PM
  • Bryan's Photo
    Bryan
    If we really knew what went on amongst the powerful and famous, I think many of us would be horrified.
    Yesterday, 1:57 PM
Photo

Bryan

Is there a jumpscare game that competes with that unexpected video ad in one of your browser tabs?
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
  • save2600's Photo
    save2600
    Haha, I hate those! lol
    Yesterday, 11:30 AM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    I've never seen one of those. Maybe it's because I use Adblock Plus and NoScript?
    Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Photo
Photo

Random Terrain

I'm going to take you back to 1987 and give you a big Squeeze: https://youtu.be/TNNpQM9TY84
Yesterday, 7:14 AM