Community Status Updates

Photo

Papa

Jeb! Quick! Hide the keys!!
Today, 7:36 AM
Photo
Photo

Papa

affectionado = 1. Not how to spell aficionado 2. A spinning group hug that creates a vaccuum and possibly 'new' friends!!
Today, 6:56 AM
Photo

frankodragon

Lady Gag will perform the halftime show during Super Bowl 51. So does this mean she'll come out dressed in a tenderloin steak outfit or have one made with Cheese-Whiz?
Today, 5:26 AM
  • NE146's Photo
    NE146
    Remember when the NFL's target audience were men?
    Today, 7:59 AM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    HAAA,HAAA..THAT!
    Today, 9:30 AM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    Remember back when they showed 'em dressed in their uniforms with pink tutus on doing ballet because it made them play with their balls better, or..play ball better, yeah.
    Today, 10:29 AM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

"On the first day of Christmas I said to Santa Claus, buy me an Xbox or you'll be swinging from a pear tree." Kids today, huh?
Today, 4:30 AM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    It's hilarious how so many earnest people all over the world, 'Christians' bible thumping, (..not reading, mind you) or not do exactly what the bible said NOT TO DO!

Jeremiah 10:4
    Today, 6:28 AM
Photo

pangasinan

There is only one true holy grail left for the 2600 yet to be discovered.
Today, 2:04 AM
Photo

pangasinan

There is only one true holy grail for the 2600 yet to be discovered.
Today, 2:03 AM
Photo

pangasinan

There is only 0ne true holy grail for the 2600 yet to be discovered.
Today, 2:03 AM
Photo

Jin

There are over a dozen Atari 2600 games that include the word "Star" in their title. Which is your favorite? I'm partial to Starmaster myself.
Today, 12:01 AM
  • GoldLeader's Photo
    GoldLeader
    I'm thinking Star Wars Empire Strikes Back and Star Castle.
    Today, 2:46 AM
Photo

The Mr. Video

It's really starting to feel like fall now.
Yesterday, 9:50 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    103 a couple of days ago.
    Yesterday, 10:42 PM
  • high voltage's Photo
    high voltage
    Springtime in Australia
    Today, 12:15 AM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Fall time. It's perfect for cozying up with classic computers and light science reading.

Today, 2:34 AM
Photo

CPUWIZ

Health shit, wife out of town, 2 dudes trying to break in at 3:30am. Due to random insomnia I was up, grabbed my Samurai sword and flicked on the lights, they boogied fast. Last time this shit happened was in Chicago 15 years ago, that time I had a baseball bat in my hand. The idiot fell down the back stairs, due to massive snow.
Yesterday, 6:07 PM
  • NE146's Photo
    NE146
    holy crap man.. glad you're safe. Makes me want to stash a crowbar or bat now too.
    Today, 8:00 AM
  • cimerians's Photo
    cimerians
    wtf.....I have a couple of swords in the house too. Caught someone peeking in a downstairs window late one night a few months back, I ran outside with a knife and a blade, but the idiot booked.
    Today, 9:25 AM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    Scary! Glad you're okay, Shawn.

I never would have guessed so many people have frickn' swords, though. :P
    Today, 10:26 AM
Photo

bpatte02

Received Flappy and Wolfenstein VCS in the mail today. Guess I've got something to look forward to this weekend.
Yesterday, 6:01 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

Well, that's an unusual smell. I never met a man who had a flammable taint . . . until now.
Yesterday, 5:06 PM
  • Dr Manhattan's Photo
    Dr Manhattan
    Never strike matches on your taint unless it's absolutely necessary.
    Today, 4:30 AM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    One thing I learned after years of being a cigar aficionado. Flammable taint is a smell and yes, it's apparently a 93 rated cigar.
    Today, 6:53 AM
  • Kiwi's Photo
    Kiwi
    Wait til you meet a man with an inflammable taint.
    Today, 11:44 AM
Photo

Dr Manhattan

The Neon Retro Arcade in Pasadena CA is hosting an event to celebrate the launch of the new Flashback products. https://www.facebook.com/events/1164790226947100/
Yesterday, 4:30 PM
Photo

Reaperman

No more Navy enlisted rating system as of today. I've been out for nearly a decade, but wow does this one hurt. Sparks forever.
Yesterday, 4:02 PM
  • Reaperman's Photo
    Reaperman
    https://www.navytimes.com/articles/navy-scuttles-sailors-enlisted-rating-titles-in-huge-career-shake-up
    Yesterday, 4:03 PM
  • Papa's Photo
    Papa
    ? I remember getting to have more fun cause I was an E3! Now what? Fresh scuttlebutt.
    Today, 6:34 AM