Community Status Updates

Photo

djfurreh

ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/j2jd4j6zocjfael/Kangaroo Scribes (1).pdf?dl=0 the KangaRump Studios Newsletter from September (There are typos, sorry)
Today, 6:31 PM
Photo

SoulBlazer

Just picked up the Star Wars Audio bundle on Humble Bundle. $15 gets you the Oriignal Triliogy radio dramas -- which I've never heard -- the Dark Forces triliogy ones, and some bonus ones. Good listening for work this week!
Today, 6:26 PM
  • Nathan Strum's Photo
    Nathan Strum
    I heard them when they first aired on radio. Picked up the CDs years later, but not for any 15 bucks.
    Today, 7:06 PM
  • RJ's Photo
    RJ
    Never knew a DF radio drama existed. #intrigued
    Today, 7:14 PM
Photo

Reaperman

Star citizen social module is live.
Today, 6:20 PM
Photo

Retrogamer81081

It's because I m not hackers like u. But congrats on giving my computer a virus that came from someone on your site. 
Today, 4:57 PM
  • Emehr's Photo
    Emehr
    I couldn't make it more than a couple pages before I noped out of that thread. Maybe I'm just getting too old for bullshit.
    Today, 6:19 PM
  • CPUWIZ's Photo
    CPUWIZ
    A little bullshit here and there is good for you.
    Today, 6:22 PM
  • Random Terrain's Photo
    Random Terrain
    Thanks for the link.
    Today, 6:52 PM
Photo

TheObscureGamer

Why does no one seem to like Undercover? It has the best customization of any NFS game and has great cars. Sure the physics aren't as good as previous games but it far from a bad game.
Today, 4:10 PM
Photo

BassGuitari

U must live in the gutter cause your trash.
Today, 4:08 PM
  • BassGuitari's Photo
    BassGuitari
    Liar. Stop changing my posts, hacker!
    Today, 4:20 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
    Today, 4:34 PM
  • jaybird3rd's Photo
    jaybird3rd
    Ah, Natalie888! I had already forgotten about that thread.
    Today, 5:40 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

nanochess

Enter in the IntyBASIC Programming Contest 2015, it's going to be AWESOME! http://atariage.com/forums/forum/159-intybasic-programming-contest-2015/
Today, 8:48 AM
Photo

Retrogamer81081

Now go home for sad times!
Today, 7:09 AM
Photo

Random Terrain

New rapper name: Ty Will Beedun.
Today, 6:19 AM
Photo

adam242

Following the Dead is how it gets its kicks... shame it wasn't born in 1966.…
Today, 12:28 AM
Photo

djfurreh

list of games being released soon https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=168275386838537&id=151521098513966 (With Talon Roo's Adventure ... I might need to pay someone to help ^^; )
Yesterday, 9:35 PM
Photo

lushgirl_80

What's your favorite song off Peace Sells but Who's Buying? by Megadeth?? Turns out I'm really gonna interview Chris Poland the lead guitarist who played on that. Also gonna interview one of the members of 2 Live Crew this Sunday! lolz Playing my boxed copy of Zaxxon 5200 now,peace n hugs ;)
Yesterday, 8:45 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    I'm going with the obvious choice of Peace Sells
    Today, 5:47 AM
  • fdurso224's Photo
    fdurso224
    Chris Poland also was part of Megadeth's 10th album, "The System Has Failed" when Dave Mustaine reformed Megadeth in 2004. Although he didn't tour with the band afterwards, he did help with the album to be release for Dave so he can later have a band to tour with.
    Today, 8:09 AM
  • darthkur's Photo
    darthkur
    My favorites are The Conjuring and Good Mourning/Black Friday. I still remember buying the L.P. but not getting until late at night. Had to use headphones that time since I didn't want to wake everyone else up while I cranked up some awesome thrash. \m/
    Today, 8:55 AM
Photo

S1500

The Lego Dimensions set has now expanded to retro gaming. WOW.
Yesterday, 7:34 PM
  • roland p's Photo
    roland p
    And the kwik-e-mart
    Today, 12:45 AM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    Lego Dimensions: Picking up all the bits of pop culture Disney didn't already get.
    Today, 1:59 PM