Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

retrorussell

If someone is reading this.. i must have failed. This star "Naju' was our home. But we were invaded by evil life-forms. Everyone except me was killed. I am going to try to activate the self-destruct device. If I fail, i would like you to do this task so this cannot happen to any other race. The self-destruct mechanism is protected by a safety device which is located in the underground corridors. Remove each seal and go deep inside NAJU. If you destroy all 10 safety devices, th...
Today, 9:36 PM
  • SoulBlazer's Photo
    SoulBlazer
    Great game, really under rated classic for the NES.
    Today, 10:47 PM
Photo

Iwantgames:)

watching Land of the Lost Season 1 :-) i remember watching this as a kid, good times :-)
Today, 8:14 PM
  • 7800fan's Photo
    7800fan
    The noise sleestak made scared me a bit back then. Season 1 and 2 is still good, 3 stinks more now than they did 40 years ago.
    Today, 8:32 PM
Photo

MegaManFan

Three drunk guys test old NES carts! https://youtu.be/ftQPwlp4ZRo
Today, 8:03 PM
Photo

toiletunes

Who can take Nintendooooo.... Shove it in a Jag,.... Claim that it's a prototype and put it in a bag- The Parrothead Can...
Today, 4:12 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Uhh-aahhahahhahahaaa, Ha-Ha!! BaaaAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOPPPPppppffttt bruhhhahahaha haha, haha.
    Today, 11:42 PM
  • Keatah's Photo
    Keatah
    Listen bud yous better stop talking like that anymore. I don't want to nearly dump my feedbag and drink again!!
    Today, 11:43 PM
  • supercoupe91's Photo
    supercoupe91
    Anything beats puppymonkeybaby. Even the VirtualTigerScan.
    Today, 11:50 PM
Photo

Reaperman

Today, the postman brought two Neo Geo games from foreign lands, and I have a 3 day weekend to enjoy them. Gaming-wise, life doesn't get too much better.
Today, 2:12 PM
  • 7800Lover's Photo
    7800Lover
    Wow...Neo Geo games cost an arm and a leg. I hope you enjoy them.

Today, 6:43 PM
Photo

ClassicGMR

Turning to sports - The Indy 500 was today! There were no survivors...
Today, 2:05 PM
Photo

simbalion

I was going to play with my Commodore 64, but that failure prone power supply really turns me off to the idea.
Today, 11:55 AM
  • BillyHW's Photo
    BillyHW
    Try VICE then.
    Today, 1:52 PM
  • BydoEmpire's Photo
    BydoEmpire
    Might as well give it a shot, you can always get a replacement right? Otherwise what's the point in having it if you don't ever use it.
    Today, 3:25 PM
  • simbalion's Photo
    simbalion
    I could pull out my working SX-64. Just wanting warmer weather to get here. I have a severe case of the winter blahs.
    Today, 3:34 PM
Photo

Atarian7

" 'John' Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock"
Today, 10:41 AM
Photo

roadrunner

OUR PRIVACY NOTICE HAS CHANGED By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Notice and Terms of Service
Today, 10:34 AM
  • Grig's Photo
    Grig
    can you send that to me in private?
    Today, 10:41 AM
  • 7800fan's Photo
    7800fan
    Be funny if everyone didn't agree to the changes and quit before the change went in effect
    Today, 8:33 PM
Photo

Random Terrain

They have social media stars on The Amazing Race, but I don't recognize any of them.
Today, 9:03 AM
  • MrMaddog's Photo
    MrMaddog
    Still the same cry baby snake people you see on the show anyway...
    Today, 12:55 PM
  • Jess Ragan's Photo
    Jess Ragan
    It's not a game show. They're just trying to leave PewDiePie stranded in a remote location somewhere.
    Today, 6:25 PM
  • travistouchdown's Photo
    travistouchdown
    Just watched the first episode. They are seem like a bunch of self absorbed idiots as usual.
    Today, 7:17 PM
Photo

Tickled_Pink

Sorry, Louis. Time you went. Bring in Jose.
Today, 8:47 AM
Photo

Rey

2nd run for ADAM power supply almost over
Today, 6:29 AM
Photo

travistouchdown

Found Parappa the Rapper for $2 at the salvation army today. Score!
Yesterday, 11:35 PM