IGNORED

Thea Realm Fighters

rcoltrane

Is there someone here who knows if the game Thea Realm Fighters has been released (even as a prototype)?? I've searched for it everywhere but all I could get was some pictures and a small mpeg video (8mb) that shows the game prototype intro and one match. It's a digitized fight game that features real martial artists (some of them came from MK, like Ho Sung Pak and Daniel Pesina!!).

Look, it's not a ROM request, but if it exists, we must have to find it at any cost!!!! :cool:

Edited by rcoltrane

Someone has a demo, I know because I played it once. The whole thing played like a Mortal Kombat clone, but buggy because it wasn't finished. I think the source code has also been found but nothing has been done with it to the best of my knowledge.

Tempest

Someone has a demo, I know because I played it once. The whole thing played like a Mortal Kombat clone, but buggy because it wasn't finished. I think the source code has also been found but nothing has been done with it to the best of my knowledge.

Tempest

Buggy and not finished?

I say if a man wants to play fighting games that don't quite "measure up", then there are already four others that were actually released in cartridge form for the Jaguar :ponder:

Tempest

Buggy and not finished?

I say if a man wants to play fighting games that don't quite "measure up", then there are already four others that were actually released in cartridge form for the Jaguar :ponder:

Thea Realm Fighters is more of a curiosity than an fun to play game. It was shaping up to be a nice fighting game, but unfortunately it never got there.

Tempest

Tempest

Buggy and not finished?

Ultra Vortek, Kasumi Ninja, What are the other 2? I love fighters and would like to know what 2 I'm missing out on. :)

Tempest

Buggy and not finished?

Ultra Vortek, Kasumi Ninja, What are the other 2? I love fighters and would like to know what 2 I'm missing out on. :)

Fight For Life come to mind

Tempest

Don't forget Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. :) It actually has some decent 2D graphics, but the gameplay is extremely basic. Some fun can be had from it though. :)

I must be one of the few people who like Dragon, judging from all the bad ratings it gets. I could never beat it though, the last guy (Reaper or whatever his name is) is tough and you have to kill him with the chain sticks IIRC to get the best ending.

Tempest

Don't forget Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. :) It actually has some decent 2D graphics, but the gameplay is extremely basic. Some fun can be had from it though. :)

I must be one of the few people who like Dragon, judging from all the bad ratings it gets. I could never beat it though, the last guy (Reaper or whatever his name is) is tough and you have to kill him with the chain sticks IIRC to get the best ending.

Tempest

I love Dragon, out of the 3 ports the Jag has the best graphics, alot of people claim the graphics are identical to the SNES version but that isn't true at all, the colors are crisper and the backgrounds have more definition. The game could have used more depth in the gameplay but I still enjoy it.

C'mon guys, don't lost the main purpose of this post that is to find someone who could make the Thea Realm Fighters prototype available here at the Atari Age for everybody!!! And I don't care about the 'status' of the source code, if someone get it compiled and working, that's fine!

If you want to talk about fighting games in general, please open another topic.

Thanks.

Roger.

Edited by rcoltrane

C'mon guys, don't lost the main purpose of this post that is to find someone who could make the Thea Realm Fighters prototype available here at the Atari Age for everybody!!! And I don't care about the 'status' of the source code, if someone get it compiled and working, that's fine!

Thanks.

Roger.

Threads go on and off topic all the time, it's the nature of discussion.

The 'status' of the source code is very important if you want to get it compiled. I'm not sure you know what you're asking for. I think you're hoping to find someone with one of the WIP versions on a flash cart who is willing to dump it and release it. I don't think that's not going to happen for a number of reasons.

Tempest

Now that I think about it, I think I made it to the guy past the gym...the really fast guy?

I could never get past the twins on the movie set stage.... :( and I don't think the Spectre is beatable at ALL.. you had to get his health to a 1/3 and it just doens't seem possible.

Yes he is - you just have to have the nunchukas ;)

Thanks.

Roger.

If it happens anytime soon it will only be available from Jaguar Sector 2 and you will have to be a registered member there.

Thanks.

Roger.

If it happens anytime soon it will only be available from Jaguar Sector 2 and you will have to be a registered member there.

Will it come with that 'special' Kool Aid?

• Like 2