IGNORED

WARNING Scammer alert! EDIT: Confirmed!

CPUWIZ

Dude, I was talking about his girlfriend. It's got to be embarrassing enough to be e-mailed by a bunch of video game people telling her about her crook boy-friend. But to bring her looks into it just isn't well...very nice. I could care less about what you say to him. She didn't rip anyone off. And for all I know maybe she broke up with the thief. But if she still reads these forums, maybe to see what he's up to, that would really hurt HER feelings.

Fat people don't have feelings. They are also one of the last groups of people that we can make nasty comments about without feeling bad about ourselves. We can't make fun of minorities because they supposedly didn't choose their race, but fat people are fat because they are disgusting, worthless, subhumans with no discipline (until they lose weight and suddenly become worthy of respect and kindness). Ugly people (no matter how much they weigh) should be rounded up and shot. We shouldn't have to look at that mess. I say be pretty or die!

You shouldn't believe everything you read, you silly goose.

As a thin person, I was not offended by this at all.

True, his girlfriends looks are irrelevant, I agree.I believe in the old saying strongly as I've seen it proven %98 of the time, "Birds of a feather flock together"If she indeed knows her boyfriend is ripping people off, and he's still doing it, and still with this dude, she's just as much of a crook as he is, just saying ;)

Not to beat a dead horse, but who wouldn't trust a face like this??!!

post-27623-128953037878_thumb.jpg

;)

• 4 weeks later...

On 6/16/2010 I paid eBay user alphagurl76 $127.50 for a GameCube Kiosk. I was planning to buy a house in their area (Indiana) and wanted to come pick it up from them in person. They never responded or provided any information on their location. I was up there looking at homes MANY times and wrote asking them prior to my visits. They responded on August 29th stating that they were in Tennessee apologizing for not responding sooner. I never heard from them again. I pulled eBay user contact info several times but the system failed to deliver their data. I ended up having to call in and have eBay do it manually. Once I was provided their number it was disconnected. They responded today stating that they held the item 45 days and all bets are off. To date I consider that they stole my money. They were informed one last time to produce the item for pick-up or a refund. If they will not, this will be reported to police and FBI internet fraud. They are still an active eBay seller.

AX

On 6/16/2010 I paid eBay user alphagurl76 $127.50 for a GameCube Kiosk. I was planning to buy a house in their area (Indiana) and wanted to come pick it up from them in person. They never responded or provided any information on their location. I was up there looking at homes MANY times and wrote asking them prior to my visits. They responded on August 29th stating that they were in Tennessee apologizing for not responding sooner. I never heard from them again. I pulled eBay user contact info several times but the system failed to deliver their data. I ended up having to call in and have eBay do it manually. Once I was provided their number it was disconnected. They responded today stating that they held the item 45 days and all bets are off. To date I consider that they stole my money. They were informed one last time to produce the item for pick-up or a refund. If they will not, this will be reported to police and FBI internet fraud. They are still an active eBay seller.

AX

I really don't think the FBI are going to send someone out over $127.50. The local police probably won't investigate it beyond writing out a report and sticking it in a filing cabinet. All you can really do is try to get a judgment in small claims court and you have to have proof that you sent the money and proof of everything that was said. Since this was an outside ebay deal, you probably don't have anything official to back you up.

AX

I really don't think the FBI are going to send someone out over $127.50. The local police probably won't investigate it beyond writing out a report and sticking it in a filing cabinet. All you can really do is try to get a judgment in small claims court and you have to have proof that you sent the money and proof of everything that was said. Since this was an outside ebay deal, you probably don't have anything official to back you up.

It wasn't outside eBay. I have all the eBay messages through their system (none outside it in fact) as well as the paypal. Plus it was covered by a credit card so I can take it to Visa as well. IC3.gov does call everyone you report.

AX

• 4 weeks later...

eBay user cachalote2006 won my listing for Sega Game Gear MORTAL KOMBAT 3 Cartridge #370465033570

They did not pay for the item. After a week they requested 21 additional days to pay due to loosing their job.

They were informed that I could not wait for payment that long. They were already unregistered, and I filed a claim for my final value fees back. Their name was added to my blocked bidder list. On December 21st they ordered the relisting of my same item under the user ID alfagt2010samuel. While at the time I did think it was funny someone else in Spain ordered the item, the shipping addresses were different. Perhaps a friend or something I thought may have ordered it for him. It was sent out and he was given the tracking DCN# per request December 24th. Today he filed a paypal claim for non-delivery. There have been five business days since he ordered this item STANDARD CLASS from USA to Spain. Then I noticed that his email address on the paypal was the same one he used to ask me if I could wait another 21 days for payment. While eBay says they will block him, since the claim was through Paypal, eBay can do nothing to protect me. It's all in Paypal's hands now. From what I understand this will drag on for several weeks with my money on hold until it shows delivery (do DCN's even scan on Spain's postal site?)

If you ever see samuel garcia gomez from Spain buying from you on eBay be sure to report the duplicate accounts, he is supposed to be off the site "for good." eBay knows he filed many erroneous non-delivery claims already and has several closed accounts. He is banned for life (per phone rep).

AX

Normally, Paypal and Ebay always decide in favor of the Buyer, the seller protection is a fake. If the item is not delivered in a while and the user has escalated to a claim, the buyer will be refunded. You can request an apelation, but is a joke.

Most probably there´s a document on the web titled: "how to screw ebay sellers with international shipments and get free stuff"

eBay user cachalote2006 won my listing for Sega Game Gear MORTAL KOMBAT 3 Cartridge #370465033570

They did not pay for the item. After a week they requested 21 additional days to pay due to loosing their job.

They were informed that I could not wait for payment that long. They were already unregistered, and I filed a claim for my final value fees back. Their name was added to my blocked bidder list. On December 21st they ordered the relisting of my same item under the user ID alfagt2010samuel. While at the time I did think it was funny someone else in Spain ordered the item, the shipping addresses were different. Perhaps a friend or something I thought may have ordered it for him. It was sent out and he was given the tracking DCN# per request December 24th. Today he filed a paypal claim for non-delivery. There have been five business days since he ordered this item STANDARD CLASS from USA to Spain. Then I noticed that his email address on the paypal was the same one he used to ask me if I could wait another 21 days for payment. While eBay says they will block him, since the claim was through Paypal, eBay can do nothing to protect me. It's all in Paypal's hands now. From what I understand this will drag on for several weeks with my money on hold until it shows delivery (do DCN's even scan on Spain's postal site?)

If you ever see samuel garcia gomez from Spain buying from you on eBay be sure to report the duplicate accounts, he is supposed to be off the site "for good." eBay knows he filed many erroneous non-delivery claims already and has several closed accounts. He is banned for life (per phone rep).

AX

Even though eBay promised to end this banned buyers duplicate accounts, thus far they have not. He left a negative feedback for me today. I'm waiting on the outcome of the removal request I sent in shortly after. They also promised me (eBay) that it would be removed if he left and feedback. When someone left me feedback in error (wrong kind) even with their messages to eBay it took weeks and 6 calls to get that one fixed. :roll:

AX

I agree with everybody here mostly, No one likes being ripped off. Maybe when people like this surface we should know more about them to arm ourselves from their evil ways. It stinks that people like this exist but its a sad fact. Just work together and we will make sure life is hard for people like this. One question can you prosecute these people I know ebay has some kind of prosecution rights does AA and if not maybe they should.

• Like 1

I am glad that this site is mostly transparent, and that crooks get called out. That being said, it's not cool to make derogatory or mysogenistic remarks about the dude's girlfriend and call her fat. My girlfriend is a big girl who is beautiful and I love her dearly. Plus she goes on this site and doesn't need to read that stuff.

Edited by toptenmaterial
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I agree with everybody here mostly, No one likes being ripped off. Maybe when people like this surface we should know more about them to arm ourselves from their evil ways. It stinks that people like this exist but its a sad fact. Just work together and we will make sure life is hard for people like this. One question can you prosecute these people I know ebay has some kind of prosecution rights does AA and if not maybe they should.

To answer your question, GC, I don't believe that there is a set protocal for this type of bad behavior like there is on ebay. In my experiences on ebay, however, the wheels turn very slow, and the user interface isn't friendly. A bad seller/buyer could leave nasty comments on your feedback, for example, and it's difficult (impossible) to get them removed unless you know some very specific information about how to navigate the site and format your complaint. It sucks! A.A., on the other hand, is much smaller and operates by "word of mouth", so to speak. If a clearly reputable seller/buyer is falsely accused of something, and that does happen from time to time, usually other members will vouch for him/her publicly. Also the bad guys get banned. I don't know about restitution of funds, it's often hard to get that under any circumstances. I had a guy recently rip me off (in the real world) for $310 for deposit/repairs on a car that I was supposed to be buying from him. I was pissed, and I could use the money, and it won't be recovered. But I'm not jaded, it's just that there are some nasty people in the world. I can go to sleep at night with a clean conscience, and hold my head up high without having to constantly look over my shoulder. The benefits of being honest!

I am not a mod or anything btw, this is just how I personally have seen things work around here.

Your right top ten and thanks for the post. Recently I may have been ripped off although it seems that way. A couple ebay sellers were supposed to have sent me stuff but I didnt get it. One even has a dc code. Acording to the post office you can fabricate one up. I dont see how. But now I have opened cases on both of these sellers. And to tell you the truth I feel bad. I pride myself in honesty and I dont want to be made like I am stealing from people. But I have not recieved anything so what I am supposed to do. I wonder if usps or ebay will refund the money as to not supposedly take even more from the sellers. But one wonders whats happening to these packages?

• 6 months later...

Name:SEAN R.

AKA: Seanhq

From Where: Vancouver, WA 98682 uses a PO box or real addresss

Why: Scammed me from about $400 over a year ago for a Commodore 64SX and a new Xbox 360 slim. Still have not recieved a thing from him (again) In over a year. All I get is delays and lies. And he is always too busy or his net is down. Have contacted him in every way in the begining he was what I thought a friend, but I see that I was wrong. I was just a cash cow for him. And the worst part of it for me was how straped for cash I was at the time, and that the 360 was to be a Birthday gift for my girl last year.. Up untill this point I have been very nice about it and understanding, but shame on me for being so naive. Just shows me not to trust anyone but the people I pretty much dealt with afew times before. Lots more to come on this when I get the time to type it all out. Just thought Id let people know so you dont get scammed. Also he really has not been on here much at all since he scammed me out of my money..... Well except when I asked where he has been afew months ago in a thread here and that I have not recieve my items still. Well then he called me up right away like within 10min of posting and told me that statement I wrote would hurt his sales of some items and he would be able to ship my stuff then with no money.So he asked AL to let us edit our posts (so he could get $ to ship my goods). Well you see what good that did for me...still out of $$$ and items. Promises, Promises. And chances to make good I gave him plenty. I will give one more! If you read this Sean, make good before Sept 23 my girls birthday cash or items I bought from you..

@nonner242: This is pretty much what I said in the feedback forum, but figured it needs to be said here too, but something to add... I did ship the items, multiple times and did provide you scans of the delivery confirmation numbers stamped by USPS, etc, but we both know from our checking in on it that the post office screwed things up, not me personally, but as I said in my other reply, which is now below too, I know it's my responsibly as a seller to make sure things get done, handled, etc. Also, you have left out many details about when I did try and contact you back that you had lost your phone in the snow at work, your girl had your phone, and all the other things you and I have both had going on in our personal lives the past year, also that I did provide you proof of sending the items with the scans. Again, if we could actually talk off forum, or you read my reply below, this is all going to be sorted soon. Read on for those interested...

The past year hasn't been exactly easy for either of us due to personal unrelated to AA stuff. Without going into details that don't belong in an AA thread (it's our personal business), you have all my contact details which haven't changed in years. I've emailed you, left you messages on your voice mail and also sent and/or replied to AA private messages to/from you as recent as this morning.

The bottom line is this, I know it's not your fault that the post office has screwed things up when I've tried sending things to you multiple times the past year. We've both checked into it. I also know it's my responsibly as a seller to make sure things get done, handled, etc. As you can clearly see from my lack of activity on AA, I haven't been doing any AA deals like buying, selling or interacting in the forums in quite sometime. Today is the first time in a long while that I've actually logged into my AA account. However I'm in the process of some local deals to sell off a lot of items to raise funds for various things. Once I have that money in hand, I'll refund you in full.

I also don't scam people. Yes things sometimes get away from me in personal or business life (it happens to a lot of people, especially these days). Welcome to not having enough hours in the day for everything, part of why I've not been active on AA... I'm working on getting my personal and business life in order.

I did ship the items, multiple times and did provide you scans of the delivery confirmation numbers stamped by USPS, etc, but we both know from our checking in on it that the post office screwed things up,

Im sorry I did not catch this earlier. No I do not know if you actually attempted to ship EVER! I have asked for Delivery Confirmation #s every time you shipped I even asked for pictures or copies of reciepts and I said Id pay back whatever it cost to ship again. What did I get? Nothing! Nothing on everyone except the last time you attempted to ship. That one you did finally get me a DC# thats all, with the yearv pretty much unreadable but still no reciept. Well you know via email that I even told you 3,5,7,10,+ days after you mailed it that the DC# never worked. And I told you the they have to scan to accept it so they say my item never shipped without a scan.. And I know how easy it is to get a Blank DC# stamped "for records"or "can you stamp this so I can remember when I shipped it"I see it all the time at the PO, I work there, it happens...Please stop making excuses about things like my phone because you have my Email/AA/Xbox tag that you can hit me up whenever you want.. And how you tried contact me.... you dont unless I post here about not getting my goods. All Im asking for is my Items or Money back.

This is the only pic or DC number in 18 months I ever got from you. And as I said it never worked (I checked multiple times a day from the day you shipped to 3 weeks later) at home or even a 6 month back check from my boss at the USPS.

post-6530-0-06785000-1315963637_thumb.jpg

Im sorry I did not catch this earlier. No I do not know if you actually attempted to ship EVER! I have asked for Delivery Confirmation #s every time you shipped I even asked for pictures or copies of reciepts and I said Id pay back whatever it cost to ship again. What did I get? Nothing! Nothing on everyone except the last time you attempted to ship. That one you did finally get me a DC# thats all, with the yearv pretty much unreadable but still no reciept. Well you know via email that I even told you 3,5,7,10,+ days after you mailed it that the DC# never worked. And I told you the they have to scan to accept it so they say my item never shipped without a scan.. And I know how easy it is to get a Blank DC# stamped "for records"or "can you stamp this so I can remember when I shipped it"I see it all the time at the PO, I work there, it happens...

Like I said in the feedback forum and my reply above, I did ship the items, multiple times and did provide you scans of the delivery confirmation numbers stamped by USPS, etc, but we both know from our checking in on it that the post office screwed things up, not me personally, which you've confirmed. Again as I've said before, but I'll say it again, I know it's my responsibly as a seller to make sure things get done, handled, etc. I've owned up to this being my responsibly in public on the forum for all to see.

The past year hasn't exactly been easy for either of us due to personal things unrelated to AA, but I'm not going to air either of our personal sh*t here. It's no ones business what we've both personally been going through.

As you can clearly see from my lack of activity on AA, I haven't been doing any AA deals like buying, selling or interacting in the forums in quite sometime. Today is the first time in a long while that I've actually logged into my AA account, however I'm in the process of some local deals to sell off a lot of items to raise funds for various things, including getting you a full refund. Once I have that money in hand, I'll refund you in full.

Again I'm owning up to this being my responsibly and will get it handled as soon as I can. As I said before things sometimes get away from me in personal or business life. It happens to a lot of people, especially these days, including you. Welcome to not having enough hours in the day for everything, part of why I've not been active on AA... I'm working on getting my personal and business life in order.

Please stop making excuses about things like my phone because you have my Email/AA/Xbox tag that you can hit me up whenever you want.. And how you tried contact me.... you dont unless I post here about not getting my goods. All Im asking for is my Items or Money back.

I'm not making excuses Jay. I've tried multiple times to get a hold of you with all methods you mention. Even today I've sent multiple direct emails to you, 3 phone messages and a message through the AA private messaging system. No replies, except for one of my emails today (I sent 4) where you said it's back to "one phone for you and your girl because of finances" and that you "would like to know what is really going on with this whole thing" which I've replied to that in email and also here publicly on the forum.

The bottom line is this, once I have the funds to refund you, it will be coming your way. You've made it clear you want a refund. I expect to have the money by the end of the month. If that doesn't work for you, there is nothing else I can do at this point. It's clear we're having some sort of communication between us now, which is a good thing, and like you I want it resolved asap, which it will be as mentioned above. If you want to discuss anything more in detail about this, kindly take it to private email. I have nothing else to add here in the forums.

Edited by seanhq

• 3 months later...
Dude, I was talking about his girlfriend. It's got to be embarrassing enough to be e-mailed by a bunch of video game people telling her about her crook boy-friend. But to bring her looks into it just isn't well...very nice. I could care less about what you say to him. She didn't rip anyone off. And for all I know maybe she broke up with the thief. But if she still reads these forums, maybe to see what he's up to, that would really hurt HER feelings.

Fat people don't have feelings. They are also one of the last groups of people that we can make nasty comments about without feeling bad about ourselves. We can't make fun of minorities because they supposedly didn't choose their race, but fat people are fat because they are disgusting, worthless, subhumans with no discipline (until they lose weight and suddenly become worthy of respect and kindness). Ugly people (no matter how much they weigh) should be rounded up and shot. We shouldn't have to look at that mess. I say be pretty or die!

You shouldn't believe everything you read, you silly goose.IS this post really necessary ?

Not that im politically correct far from it but it does make this site look a bit low brow with Jerkoff comments like that.

As to this guy ripping people off i agree he is fair game and a good asskicking is what he needs,not that back and blue crap but broken bone,having his jaw wired shut, and years of physical theropy kind of asskicking that lands u in the ICU ward for a week.

but also please keep the girlfriends out of it, it only gives this guy credibility he does not deserve.

Edited by Toraborakid

id be worried if i was this guy, everyone on the net knows all his personal info, what he looks like, who he is dating, youd think he would stop the shit but he doesnt.

he can be

arrested

beaten

killed

vandalized propery

charges pressed

prison

or my favorite.....

all of the above :)

I like the way u think but from my personal experience being the guy who beats peoples ass

I think taking killed out of the equation and replacing it with Raped with an old wooded broomstick would be more appropriate that way, he might see the light and re-pay his debt's and if he still does not just repeat the process till the desired results are met.

trust me there are few times you would have to repeat this, i have only run into about 2..

but this is me, your results may vary..

AX

Sorry Ax i disagree, with you in this case, this guy is a serial offender and is doing this over state lines as well as the post office or other means of delivery (can we say MAIL Fraud)...

Since a few of these transactions were done via USPS here is a link to the USPS fraud site for a good read

http://www.uspsoig.g...vestigation.htm

also here is the link to the FBI's site that also pertains to this kind of thing..

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud/internet_fraud#ndm

Edited by Toraborakid

You shouldn't blieve everything you read, you silly goose.

If I were you I'd be afraid of fat moderators. Since we don't have feelings, we don't have remorse either. Keep that in mind...

I am glad that this site is mostly transparent, and that crooks get called out. That being said, it's not cool to make derogatory or mysogenistic remarks about the dude's girlfriend and call her fat. My girlfriend is a big girl who is beautiful and I love her dearly. Plus she goes on this site and doesn't need to read that stuff.

I agree....My wife is huge and if she were reading this kind of thing...I wouldn't know what to think about it! :-D

If I were you I'd be afraid of fat moderators. Since we don't have feelings, we don't have remorse either. Keep that in mind...

It's sometimes hard to know when RT is looking for a reaction or being serious or making fun of society and it's hypocrises, he's a bit like a shock jock.

Id hardly say you are on the fat side there Tempest....maybe a little plump, definately larger than I, but fat....no.....I don't see it! :D :thumbsup: