IGNORED

What's your favorite "Pac-Man" game?

Rhindle The Red

What's your favorite "Pac-Man" game?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite "Pac-Man" game?

• Pac-Man (Namco)
    • Ms. Pac-Man (Bally Midway)
    • Super Pac-Man (Namco)
    • Pac-Man Plus (Bally Midway)
    • Baby Pac-Man (Bally Midway)
    • Jr. Pac-Man (Bally Midway)
    • Pac & Pal (Namco)
    • Pac-Mania (Atari)
    • Pac-Man Arrangement (Namco)
    • I can't choose one
    • I never played any of them
    • I don't like any of them

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

No doubt it's Ms. Pacman.

Although I knew of the game for a long time as a kid, Puckman at first didn't grab my attention, until it started getting national attention and media as "Pacman". I played it and got decent but I think it hasn't aged that well as far as interest. Now Ms. Pacman on the other hand, that game grabbed me by the balls and hasn't let go since. I still like to play it (sped up these days usually is my preference), I have a Ms Pac arcade cab, and Ms. Pac for the 2600 is my all time favorite 2600 game since that was one of the "magic" ones when I got it and still is enough to impress me :D

Edited by NE146

I picked Pac-Man...the one that started it all. It's just so classic. Ms. Pac-Man is one that came close, however, especially because it gives you different mazes for more variety. I have never cared for the 2nd maze in that game, though, which I've always found to be a bit difficult. I love mazes 1 & 3...I'm not that crazy about Maze 4 but it's not a big deal since I usually don't get that far :) I also like Super Pac-Man. Interestingly (ironically?), I got that TV Games unit a few days ago that has Super Pac-Man (plus Pac-Man, Pac & Pal and Pac-Man Plus)...it was priced at just $9 so I scarfed one up.

I wish I could choose more but I like em all

But if only one than it has to be the Original Pac-Man I was there when it 1st arrived here in the US as well as when they wheeled it in to my favorite arcade back then WOW we all thought this is addicting