IGNORED

Post your UNIQUE ATari 2600 item!

Marco

I know I'm not the only one with these, but these are my best 2600 items.

The first one is the Arcadia/Starpath collection I grew up with. That's an Arcadia brand Supercharger, and I have a Starpath one that isn't pictured here.

post-7210-1173640804_thumb.jpg

The second one is the text label Stellar Track. Notice that the end label is green. If that's not crazy enough, there was a standard yellow end label under that. I removed the both and attatched the yellow label to the bottom of the cartridge.

post-7210-1173641013_thumb.jpg

post-7210-1173641045_thumb.jpg

Hmm speaking of Supercharger, anyone else got a PAL Supercharger? Can't imagine there are many of those about (one of my acquisitions from Colin's selloff).

Actually there should be quite a few of these things for they were being advertised back in early 1983 in the UK and a well known game shop called Silica Shop was offering them for sale. Never had one at the time though for I could never afford the asking price of £40 for the shupercharger and Phaser Patrol ;)

I got quite a few 'rare' items but the ones that get the most comments are these.

I don't have anything to go with the Bearenstein Bears just the tapes. I know you can get the Mythicon games on eBay but the games are so bad, why would you (why did I??). And the Lazer quick fire I have never seen anyplace but the flea I bought them at 6 years ago. I have similar items, I have just never seen the Lazer Quick Fire enywhere else so to me it's pretty unique. Any excuse to share pics I guess.

post-111-1173642469_thumb.jpg

post-111-1173642492_thumb.jpg

post-111-1173642508_thumb.jpg

Actually there should be quite a few of these things for they were being advertised back in early 1983 in the UK and a well known game shop called Silica Shop was offering them for sale. Never had one at the time though for I could never afford the asking price of £40 for the shupercharger and Phaser Patrol ;)

I'd expect so as well to be honest, but I know I think one other person with a PAL Supercharger (if you do, please shout as well!) and by comparison I own the full set of 12 games in NTSC, but I only have 4 of them in PAL. That's how hard it's been for me to track them down. The other guy with the PAL stuff in Scandinavia I got my last PAL Supercharger game from, he's got quite a few of them in total if I recall (7 or 8 I think).

A cool Q*Bert bank

post-9102-1173675280_thumb.jpg

post-9102-1173675405_thumb.jpg

A mint Smurfs Save The Day CIB......I'm sure there are more than one of these out there, but....

post-9102-1173675565_thumb.jpg

How many include a set of these ;)

post-9102-1173675702_thumb.jpg

I always thought my Cuttle Cart set-up was a little unique

post-9102-1173675960_thumb.jpg

Had you asked last week I would have included this but Screamin1 owns it now

post-9102-1173676178_thumb.jpg

And last but not least I have included this, although it's not Atari related I put it in since I will trade it straight up for a copy of Atlantis 2

post-9102-1173676353_thumb.jpg

PM me for trades and I will answer them in the order they are recieved, the Atantis 2 cart MUST include the documents, Thanks :D

Edited by Crazy Climber

I have similar items, I have just never seen the Lazer Quick Fire enywhere else so to me it's pretty unique. Any excuse to share pics I guess.

I have this Lazer Quick Fire, boxed, I bought it in Brazil. Is it so rare?

BTW.......... you ASKED FOR THIS... Now I feel obliged to humiliate you all, showing my full stack of boxed rarities... dont say I didnt warn you...

(sits and expects the price of the game starts to drop in an astounding rate)

post-6332-1173662157_thumb.jpg

I'd expect so as well to be honest, but I know I think one other person with a PAL Supercharger (if you do, please shout as well!) and by comparison I own the full set of 12 games in NTSC, but I only have 4 of them in PAL. That's how hard it's been for me to track them down. The other guy with the PAL stuff in Scandinavia I got my last PAL Supercharger game from, he's got quite a few of them in total if I recall (7 or 8 I think).

I got all mine on Ebay UK and as my tv can handle both Pal and NTSC I never bothered to think about it until now ;)

I've actually only got the PAL Supercharger from the UK. Two games came from Australia, and the Fireball as said came from Scandinavia.

IIRC you got that Fireball from me :D The only reason it came from Scandinavia was that i moved to there. I got the game from either Germany or The Netherlands (can't remember)

This is one of mine.

WOW! Those boxed 2600 consoles look gorgeous :love:

I don't have anything unique though I've got a Trak Ball still sealed in its box. I've also got a brand new Atari 800 numeric keyboard and sealed Defender and Star Raiders game with keypad.

post-12382-1173704136_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRB

My PAL Supercharger came from Hertie (old long closed down German retail shop) for DM 10 incl Phasor Patrol and Rabbit Transit (hence no box for those two). Games were DM 5.00 each. Also seen in the shop, they displayed Frogger, Fireball and Suicide Mission (all PAL).

picture31.jpg

Anyway, they got sold when I auctioned off my VCS collection in 2003, but I did keep my (official) Stella CD, that's kinda rare nowadays:

DP_StellaCDs.jpg

Edited by thomasholzer

Well if you've got any spares FoxSolo ;)

I've actually only got the PAL Supercharger from the UK. Two games came from Australia, and the Fireball as said came from Scandinavia.

Spares of the Supercharger, that would be nice :D I actually need the originals of Sword of Saros and Survival Island for they were home made copies that came with the system ;)

my PAL Pengo

Not sure, how many are out there beside this one. Who knows about other Pengos?

I have one (used to have 2 but i traded one). In total i have seen 6 but i haven't been actively tracking them so there might be more...