IGNORED

2600 Rom Comparisions and Dumps

Omegamatrix

• 1 month later...

Thanks to bfstats and in part to nofrills100, a new version of Bumper Bash (PAL) has been dumped:

attachicon.gifBumper Bash (SA-218C) (PAL).BIN

Do we know where the other dump (supporting the joystick) came from?

I searched the web, but I only found pictures of carts which clearly show paddles on the label (SA-218 and SA-218C).

Do we know where the other dump (supporting the joystick) came from?

I searched the web, but I only found pictures of carts which clearly show paddles on the label (SA-218 and SA-218C).

The dump supporting the joystick was most likely done by a pirate company, but I can't find any pirate carts for it on Atarimania.

While researching the Bumper Bash joystick version origins, I stumbled about a ROM archive which was (partially) posted at AtariAge long ago.

Unfortunately the 128 in 1 cart is only dumped by 50%. So we don't know what's within the other 50%. Maybe a better dump is possible today?

Anyway, inside this archive is a menu ROM, which looks quite similar to one of the 208 in 1 cart. AFAIK this ROM has not been isolated yet, therefore I better post it here now. :)

128-in-1-menu.bin

• Like 4

While researching the Bumper Bash joystick version origins, I stumbled about a ROM archive which was (partially) posted at AtariAge long ago.

Unfortunately the 128 in 1 cart is only dumped by 50%. So we don't know what's within the other 50%. Maybe a better dump is possible today?

Anyway, inside this archive is a menu ROM, which looks quite similar to one of the 208 in 1 cart. AFAIK this ROM has not been isolated yet, therefore I better post it here now. :)

Thanks, Thomas!

Is it also in PAL format?

8)

must only work on real hardware? - it will not go past the menu screen using Stella 5.0.2

sweet home- good game

mini_93712279sw.jpg

AtariAge has a facility to allow members to upload images, please don't link to image host services. There is no guarantee they will be there in 6 months or the hosting company could pull a Photobucket and make all external linked images fail because the up-loader didn't buy a premium account.