IGNORED

In UK PS3 outsold Wii already

thomasholzer

Tom, Your title is misleading.

What, are you kidding me? It's an outright fabrication. "In UK PS3 outsold Wii already." Uh, no it hasn't. If he had said "PS3 launch surpasses Wii launch," that would have been fine, but there's a thread about this on the site already.

JR

Tom, Your title is misleading.

What, are you kidding me? It's an outright fabrication. "In UK PS3 outsold Wii already." Uh, no it hasn't. If he had said "PS3 launch surpasses Wii launch," that would have been fine, but there's a thread about this on the site already.

JR

I was being kind! ;)

Since when did not liking the PS3=bad taste? Also, I'm calling BS on these figures until NPD or the like says otherwise.

Are you that disgruntled because you haven't had sex in a long time? :P

So wanting proof means that someone is sexually frustrated. No wonder the Jag forums are considered "special". :roll:

Since when did not liking the PS3=bad taste? Also, I'm calling BS on these figures until NPD or the like says otherwise.

So wanting proof means that someone is sexually frustrated. No wonder the Jag forums are considered "special". :roll:

I wonder how he knew?

Edited by thomasholzer

I wonder how he knew?

Because he has THE "sex machine". ;)

Ironically I can't even see my own avatar. :ponder:

sex machine? ehhh i think youd have to drink a few beers before thinking thats worth screwing... but then again you cant buy that for another 7 years :P

Edited by AtariJr

I'm having a hard time believing those day 1 sales figures. There are a LOT of PS3's about in stores here. Added to that, I haven't seen anyone buying/owning/wanting one. Not exactly scientific evidence, I know, but I just smell a rat here.

That's true. Nintendo's day 1 sales were something like 105,000 but that's only because they only had 105,000 to sell. Given the still pervading scarcity of Wii's in any stores in UK, they could have sold 1 million+ if they'd only had the units ready. Though, of course, higher sales of one doesn't mean lesser sales of the other. PS3 and Wii have a pretty different market.

Also, just to give balance to the Sony claims, sales of PS3 hardware have dropped 80% by the second week of release.